Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4415

    Wow. Unexpected turn - Arrangement Finders works

    So my M&G with the spinner with the body of my ATF, let's call her MsLilMama, was initially cancelled then the venue changed. We talked on the phone for about 45 minutes then about an hour before the date she could not find a sitter. So she invited me by after the baby was asleep. Now this is our first meeting, so I did not want to spook her or disrespect that fact she was letting me come to her place. At the same time I wanted to be prepared, because she came across as very down to earth and easy going.

    So I asked if I could bring dinner, even though it was late, didn't want to show up with just a hard-on. I found a nice Thai spot, sent her the link, she picked her meal and I picked it up on the way there. She mentioned that she had a bottle of some alcoholic beverage, so I could just get something to drink for myself. With that information, I decided I'd better get condoms and some sugar.

    She was laid back, easy to look at and very comfortable. She opened the door with some black yoga pants (wow she has a nice butt for a small girl) and a simple blouse. Her 34Cs were very accentuated. Lo and behold the food was good and very spicy, but it paled in comparison to the rest of the evening.

    So we ate on the couch watching TV, after I finished I asked if I could move over and sit beside her (I asked and moved at the same time). From that point, she made it a point to touch and semi-snuggle. Eventually we talked more about the relationship and things we could do. So finally I positioned myself in front of her on the couch and said, I guess there isn't much else to say and started kissing her right there on the couch.

    Before you know it we are into some heavy making out and I have boobs in my mouth and things are moving along well. With the kid sleep in the bedroom, I wasn't quite sure how far she wanted to go, but her body language was 100% full speed ahead. At some point I positioned her on my lap and she started grinding and moaning. I began to move her shirt up to kiss on her stomach and she raised her hands. So I quickly caught the hint and took off the shirt and bra. I then instructed her to take off my shirt, she liked being told what to do. After a few more minutes of bare-chest to boob making out. It was time.

    I flipped her over, laid her on the couch, put her hands in my pants, and took off her yoga pants. I then started a slow round of oral on her. Man she was tasty! I had to go slow because I still had on my pants and I was on the floor while she was on the couch. So I had to keep licking her while getting my pants off, getting the condom box out of my pants pocket, getting the condom out the box, getting the condom out the wrapper and getting the condom on. I did not want to lose momentum and I wanted to be as smooth as possible. Eventually I was able to accomplish all of this. By this time she was getting close. So I upped the intensity of the licking and right as she started to orgasm I put it in, this almost sent her through the roof. She was trying to be quiet, but some of the noises she just could not help.

    Multiple positions, one more orgasm for her and one for me and we were both sweaty and spent. We laid on the couch wrapped in each others arms for some afterglow. I eventually cleaned up and headed home. She had lots of nice things to say and was impressed that she had 2 orgasms. She told me, she didn't know she could have two, just had just told me earlier that day that she was the one and done type. I gave her the agreed upon $ and we texted while I drove home.

    We have talked this morning and exchanged texts and emails. I talked about the first date thing. She was like, look we know what this is, why play games. She was very attracted to me and I could tell by her body language that she wanted it badly. Afterwards she said "that is exactly what I needed".

    This girl is a keeper 8/9/10/9

    Her body is like this, with just a little bigger butt and hips

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=272207

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=272206
    Last edited by BigTigger; 09-03-13 at 10:51. Reason: Change Title

  2. #4414

    Too much pussy

    Who would have thunk? Is there such a thing as too much pussy?

    We each have our biologic limit as far as ability to orgasm, get an erection, etc. Variety is definitely the key to maxing out your OPW (Orgasm Per Week) capability. I found that 3 days in a row with the same girl makes it hard to orgasm the 3rd day, but three different girls are usually no problem. I have never had 4 different women in 4 days straight so that remains a goal if I reenter the Sugar world at some point. I am not one of the lucky guys who can pop multiple times / session. But that one pop is worth the price of admission.

    The thing about SO sex, after decades it gets boring and to top it all off women in menopause lose their interest in sex. I have talked to many older women who tell me that they would be happy never having it again and only do so to keep their man off their back (or actually on their backs LOL ). Think about the biology of it. Sex is designed to make reproduction a fun thing so that we will do it a lot, go forth and populate the Earth. Men spread their seed and women have and nurture the offspring. When childbearing is no longer possible there is no more need for sex from a repro POV. Many husbands in long term marriages or relationships seek out sex partners to fill that void ++ hence Sugar World. A common thread here is that we "love our SO ", but ++++

    SOs want emotional and physical gratification, SBs want sex and $$. My most recent ATF# 4 is the only one I've been with who I feel needs servicing on a regular basis and will miss my Dick. But she (and I) knows that there are replacements around the corner.

  3. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor  [View Original Post]
    One thing I will say is that the girl who waits for the second meeting tend to be more normal and stable then girls who do it on the 1st date. I have had some 1st date girls who were for the most part cool, but the econd date girls seem like better long term material and less weird and skittish. Also if a girl waits to the second date you can be sure that she is not a pro, non pro, or UTR in disguise as a SB. UTR' would not go through that much time and effort.
    My counterpoint in my (admittedly limited) career as a SD is that "it depends". My SB / mistress waited until the first time after the M&G, and biology dictated that I receive only. Messed-up childhood aside, she's very normal, sweet, and kind. So that lines up with your maxim.

    On the flip side, I was ensnared by a UTR, who also waited until the 2nd meeting. Although she was pushing pretty hard by then (apparently I didn't move her threat-meter very much) and knew exactly what she was doing in terms of getting us into a FC so she could do me once, take the money, and do a quick exit. Live and learn, but waiting until the 2nd date definitely does not exclude Pros or UTRs.

  4. #4412

    Personal Question

    It seems like there is a lot of awesome sex going on in the SB world, as it should be. It's apparent to anyone that has been doing this for a while that the supply of pussy far exceeds the amount of available dick. Yours included. For those of you that have an SO. How many times a month do you hit that? I am single and do not have nearly enough dick to supply the girls I see and always have to make excuses why I can't see them more often. Even if you know they know you play around, you can't really say that. Sometimes I will do 2 in a day (just like when I was married and had no choice).

    So is it that your SO just has very minimal needs in which case it may not come up too often? Or is more of just wanting some variety? I was married twice and I do remember dry spells. But if all of a sudden my SO wanted it and I didn't deliver, that would have been a giant red flag. She considered me some kind of sex fiend and sex fiends don't turn down sex. So do you guys just fuck till you are numb (my problem today, which is what brought all this to mind) or do you find a balance or what? I know I have a hard (or not so hard time. LOL. As the case may be) in scheduling all this shit in.

    This is a quality problem, but a problem all the same. For guys that do SW's and escorts this is no big deal which is one reason I think they prefer them. But your SB's are counting on sugar from a very limited number of guys or maybe just you. I know I have paid for skipped dates at times just to keep the piece / peace. And the only reason I skip a date is that I am just sexed out.

    An SB can be controlled with money and dick (and even then not always)(if that persists at least you can boot 'em) , but an SO needs more than that. You probably didnt get hooked up just for pussy, it was the total package. And they are not going to be mollified just by buying them something. I once bought my wife a new car (the one she picked out) and didn't get laid that night.

  5. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    MW welcome brother, it's good to see you her on this board. This board is a lot less drama than the other board we are on together. Enjoy the ride and keep reporting!

    Rob, thanks for the info, I see now that I want not parts of SBs in Chicago, LOL.

    Looks like my AF time is getting ready to pay off. I have a few lined up for M&Gs soon. I'll keep you updated. One very nice feature is their Q&A section. I just started reading the Q&A from the POTs. One of the questions is "Would you have sex on the first date?". For those of us who are not quite as smooth to ensure first date success, this is a great help. Although I've had lots of success, my first date Tiggabounce rate pales in comparison to my second date success. So now it's the first answer I look for, hoping they answered it.

    BigTigg
    One thing I will say is that the girl who waits for the second meeting tend to be more normal and stable then girls who do it on the 1st date. I have had some 1st date girls who were for the most part cool, but the econd date girls seem like better long term material and less weird and skittish. Also if a girl waits to the second date you can be sure that she is not a pro, non pro, or UTR in disguise as a SB. UTR' would not go through that much time and effort.

  6. #4410

    New Profile Report

    So I have had my new profile on SD4M for about 8 days and have just sat there to see who responds. I got about 80 messages of which about 10 were real and maybe 3 were interesting. I have narrowed it down to 1 that I am messaging.

    I only post this for the new guys. You can pretty much disregard the first full week or two of unsolicited responses as they are mostly BS. I intentionally made the focus of the ad very narrow so as to appeal to the least number of girls possible. I put a code word in the profile and ask them to message me with the code word in the subject line, which about 10% to 20% have done.

    I will probably only keep it up there for 2 months and then try another one. I will keep my old profile up and continue to target only brand new girls (as in it's their first day on the site) that are 18 to 20 unless they are true spinner materiel in which case I guess they could be any age.

  7. #4409

    Ok, finally the update

    MsCoolSlim. Easily one of the prettiest is excited about meeting on Wed. We have exchanged a few emails since we set the date. I'm not 100% sure how long it's going to take for the Tiggabounce, I know she's been a bit skittish about the whole online thing. I do know, she's not had sex in over a year and she just started dating again. So I'm going to put a full court press on her for the next week and try to close this deal. Wed, I'll pay for the meal and give her. 50 for gas. I'll then set up another date, movie, dinner. And do much more flirting and hopefully get in some good kissing, I'll give her another. 50. Then setup the third date as a dinner date with the hotel option.

    FYI: I've started a new approach to getting to the Tiggabounce faster. It's new to me, but many others have used it a lot. When planning the dinner date I ask,"is it ok to have dinner at a really nice hotel restaurant and we can decide by the end of dinner to move the fun to a room?" This has worked for me more often than not. It also quickly let's you know where here mind is at. I'll do that with MsSlimCool on date #3.

    I have a date with MsPreLaw (22 years old) on Wed night and hit her with almost that exact question. She was all for it. This one is willing to take $ per meet, whenever I'm free.

    The 21 year old AA spinner and I are meeting tomorrow night at a nice hotel restaurant with option of a room. I'm going to have to call her, MsNSASpinner as she does not communicate much and seems to really be into the NSA, let's just plan and do it, no need for a bunch of talk in between, LOL. I still think she might be semi-pro, but I'm still sticking to our financial agreement regardless, LOL.

    Another hit from AF. 25 year old AA. 5'1 with small be-cups, but nice bottom. She has the exact same body as my ATF that I'm seeing. Except she's much closer, available more and younger. She has a job and is only looking for a little extra. She's agreed to $ per meet also (I presented it as twice a week $800 per month). We are going to have an impromptu M&G today. Something simple, probably about an hour and I'll give her gas money. I expect that by first real date, we'll be having the Tiggabounce!

    Keep up the good work guys and by all means report back.

    BigTigg

  8. #4408
    I wish you the best with your new decision. Your input has been invaluable and I've always appreciated your wisdom and candor.

    BT.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys for your kind words. I'll be reading your stories with eager anticipation. The answer to your quick question Revvo is anything but quick. LOL.

    The" formula " for each one of us depends on our age, looks, charm, and sugar offer. Some of you come in with impossibly cheap (or free) babies and others spend a fortune. I am in the middle. I am lucky to have everything in the plus column except age, so I feel that I need to pay a little more to compete in the market I like, The 20s. I am 60ish, look 48 to 52 but still waaay too old for a 22 yr old to feel like I could possibly be an IRL candidate. Some of you are 30 to 40 and 20 somethings can see you as a potential lover rather than a daddy. Therefore they might be willing to date you for gas money or a nice meal. I'm a sugar grand daddy (SGD).

    Ratings : (only make offers to the best)

    Are totally personal, so my 10 might be your 8. But I do set pretty high standards. I only contact girls who are 8+ in the looks dept to begin with. I require a firm toned body and a pretty face, so right off the bat I have an 8to10/8to10/? . Occasionally the pics might be 5 yrs old and 20 Lbs lighter and if I am in a dry spell I will try them out, but will not keep them in the rotation. Attitude counts for a huge amount and can skew your impression of looks by virtue of her presentation. Finally, skills do not matter to me if looks and attitude are right. Plain vanilla fucking is still a hell of a lot of fun with an inexperienced girl who is eager and enthusiastic.

    Location is key:

    I believe you need to be in or near a large metro area with multiple colleges nearby. Central Va is ideal because Richmond is only 60 to 90 minutes away from DC, NOVA, and Tidewater. There is a huge military presence in Tidewater and my last 2 SBs were both military. Without counting there are over 10 colleges within 90 miles of Richmond. That represents a lot of HCBs who are broke and know about the Sugar world. You must stay at least 60 miles away from your home base if you have a SO. This allows you to date in the open more easily and hopefully not get spotted.

    Sugar :

    Last but not least. I pay $$.5 sometimes including Notel. If I pay for a Notel I add another $50. The total damage is $$$ plus entertainment. I usually take my baby out to dinner for an extra $ 50 to 75. The last Baby to scam me took $$.5 that I prepaid after seeing her for 5 or 6 times before that, but she didn't require food since she ate earlier with her kid, so in the end I saved a lot.

    Perhaps I don't bargain hard enough but I feel that the price is fair if service is great.

    Bottom line, if you are having a hard time attracting quality Babies 1) expand your search area to include a market I described above. 2) Polish your game by studying the "book" we all wrote. 3) set your standards higher, and 3) up your Sugar amount. You might not be as cute as Big Tigg or have game like F Scott and Hollywood. (Many of you are superstars, I don't mean to leave anyone out)

  9. #4407

    Checking In on Labor Day

    MW welcome brother, it's good to see you her on this board. This board is a lot less drama than the other board we are on together. Enjoy the ride and keep reporting!

    Rob, thanks for the info, I see now that I want not parts of SBs in Chicago, lol.

    Looks like my AF time is getting ready to pay off. I have a few lined up for M&Gs soon. I'll keep you updated. One very nice feature is their Q&A section. I just started reading the Q&A from the POTs. One of the questions is "Would you have sex on the first date?". For those of us who are not quite as smooth to ensure first date success, this is a great help. Although I've had lots of success, my first date Tiggabounce rate pales in comparison to my second date success. So now it's the first answer I look for, hoping they answered it.

    BigTigg

  10. #4406
    Back in the game, I finally got back in the game in a huge way. As you know the Chicago market is not as good as other metro areas, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. First day back on SA and a Black BBW as for 500 per meetand then a white smaller BBW ask for 300 per meet. I was ready up to give just to go back to POF, but I struggled and long be hold TuesdayI starting talking to a girl and just five minutes ago a 34 yr old former blonde Maxim model and contestant on the bachelor just left my apartment, after being railed on my couch doggy style for about 3 hrs. Sex was average, but her hotness made up for it. If you include her dinners and drinks.

    The damage was about $$$$ plus 50 mind you this in Chicago where average to below average white chick can get 300 per meet easy. So I really hit the jackpot here. She wasnt too happy about the price, but I caught her in a jam she has to pay her Benz car note, but has trip planned to Vegas next weekend. I am fairly certain this is her first online encounter due to the nervousness over the phone and text though she has had mostly rich boyfriends and a fling with Steve Kerr.

    And I broke one of my rules. I never message girls asking for 3-5k, but I did this time and used the art of negotiation, and bam hit a grand slam. I'm still in awe I barely can type. I'm still going try that WYP site though I'm afraid that site might attract more pro's. I need to find some budget babies in case this one starts flaking once she gets back from Vegas or wants more money. This was my first experience with an super hot older woman.

  11. #4405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a SB for some fun. Kind of a spinner type! Anyone got some suggestions? Thanks
    Read the entire thread. And go get one.

  12. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not my usual M. O. There are exceptions to every rule. And she is one of them. 25 year old. 7/9/9/8.
    Rules are made to be broken!

  13. #4403

    Looking

    Looking for a SB for some fun. Kind of a spinner type! Anyone got some suggestions? Thanks

  14. #4402

    Latina Spinner

    This is a girl I met a year ago at a party. She let me know that there might be some opportunity to sugar it up. After a year, we still have only what I refer to as outercourse. I know for a fact she lives with her boyfriend and has not been with any other guys. I like her so I don't mind investing $ a month (one visit a month) to keep pursuing her.

    Not my usual M. O. There are exceptions to every rule. And she is one of them. 25 year old. 7/9/9/8.

    Today she admitted to not doing the best job. I told her not to worry, I'll teach her how to do it the way I like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails latina 2.jpg‎   latina 1.jpg‎  

  15. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    I observed that many of my post get displayed after 4-5 hours or later. How does it work? For example if I post it at 1 PM, I have seen it getting posted at 6-7PM or later. Plus it doesn't popup infront of the queue, it goes to 1 PM post time. So. My post is behind others.

    I don't mind posting it. But it is disappointing. Yesterday I posted 2 items and don't think any of you even noticed it.

    New members are on moderation until they have 6 months and 25 posts without an infraction. None of their posts go live until I clear them. The reason for this should be obvious.

    I generally moderate the forum at around noon and midnight Buenos Aires time. Once you are a Senior your posts go live pretty much immediately.

    A2
    Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate the hardwork and dedication. Keep up the goodwork.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape