Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4413

    Looking

    Looking for a SB for some fun. Kind of a spinner type! Anyone got some suggestions? Thanks

  2. #4412

    Latina Spinner

    This is a girl I met a year ago at a party. She let me know that there might be some opportunity to sugar it up. After a year, we still have only what I refer to as outercourse. I know for a fact she lives with her boyfriend and has not been with any other guys. I like her so I don't mind investing $ a month (one visit a month) to keep pursuing her.

    Not my usual M. O. There are exceptions to every rule. And she is one of them. 25 year old. 7/9/9/8.

    Today she admitted to not doing the best job. I told her not to worry, I'll teach her how to do it the way I like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails latina 2.jpg‎   latina 1.jpg‎  

  3. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    I observed that many of my post get displayed after 4-5 hours or later. How does it work? For example if I post it at 1 PM, I have seen it getting posted at 6-7PM or later. Plus it doesn't popup infront of the queue, it goes to 1 PM post time. So. My post is behind others.

    I don't mind posting it. But it is disappointing. Yesterday I posted 2 items and don't think any of you even noticed it.

    New members are on moderation until they have 6 months and 25 posts without an infraction. None of their posts go live until I clear them. The reason for this should be obvious.

    I generally moderate the forum at around noon and midnight Buenos Aires time. Once you are a Senior your posts go live pretty much immediately.

    A2
    Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate the hardwork and dedication. Keep up the goodwork.

  4. #4410

    Question on posting report on this forum

    I observed that many of my post get displayed after 4-5 hours or later. How does it work? For example if I post it at 1 PM, I have seen it getting posted at 6-7PM or later. Plus it doesn't popup infront of the queue, it goes to 1 PM post time. So. My post is behind others.

    I don't mind posting it. But it is disappointing. Yesterday I posted 2 items and don't think any of you even noticed it.

    New members are on moderation until they have 6 months and 25 posts without an infraction. None of their posts go live until I clear them. The reason for this should be obvious.

    I generally moderate the forum at around noon and midnight Buenos Aires time. Once you are a Senior your posts go live pretty much immediately.

    A2

  5. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    but I will be ready for my retest. I appreciate the feedback.
    You are done with this one. Fuck the $50. What about the 4 hours of your time? And for what? To get flaked on. This is worse than flaking.

  6. #4408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Excellent Points

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    LT. I would pass on the re-test. She knows she has the upper-hand now, and getting her to the room may cause exactly the same problems you wanted to avoid. Even if you get her to agree before hand to go to a room, she's likely to manipulate things so she never gets there.

    Find another candidate, and mark this one up as a learning experience. There are plenty of women in the bowl.

    Note. This is why I've decided to generally avoid the teens unless the chat / txts / emails show some maturity.
    I really like what BikeRider has to say here. When you are in a scarcity mentality you have a tendency to keep trying for something that is already lost. Move on and find another one.

    She seems a little on the NANO1 side anyway. Even if you did get her it will probably be trouble down the road.

    Revvo

  7. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    It's highly unlikey that she will initiate another text but I will be ready for my retest. I appreciate the feedback.
    LT. I would pass on the re-test. She knows she has the upper-hand now, and getting her to the room may cause exactly the same problems you wanted to avoid. Even if you get her to agree before hand to go to a room, she's likely to manipulate things so she never gets there.

    Find another candidate, and mark this one up as a learning experience. There are plenty of women in the bowl.

    Note. This is why I've decided to generally avoid the teens unless the chat / txts / emails show some maturity.

  8. #4406

    Room service

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    " We get in the car & I wait for her to suggest a place or even ask for her $ but she doesn't so we make our way to her place" Lori Truck.

    I'm confused LT. The 1st thing out of your mouth in the post waffle experience should be "Do you prefer Motel 6 or 8?" When she says "I don't sleep with guys on the first date " you then say," Thanks for the interesting conversation, perhaps we can see each other again." She then asks "how about my sugar?" And you say " no sweets then no sugar " You get my drift? She played you nicely. You need to be direct and firm in your resolution to leave no motel unoccupied when you have a Baby in your car and money in your pocket. She wanted that money so you probably could have gotten her to give it up.

    BTW, teeny boppers are fun to fuck but they are so skitzy. Be careful with them.
    It's one of those situations were her reaction is unpredictable. She would probably refuse to get out of my car unless I paid her for her time. I didn't want to stir anything up. No telling, all it takes is a quick phone call to her roomies & my tires are slashed, or worse. I didn't want to leave anything to chance. Let's say she refuses to leave my car, & I refuse to compensate her, and I decide to pull off with her still in my car, then kidnapping & crazy things like such come into play, simply over $50. Watch the news, these things happen. Moving foward, if there is a second date, then being firm about which motel they prefer is a must. We try to be respectful and at times we are rewarded & the majority of the time, we are taken advantage of. She is young but not dumb, as she wore the look on her face that said " I got away easy without spreading. I spread some butter on my waffels but not my legs."

    It's highly unlikey that she will initiate another text but I will be ready for my retest. I appreciate the feedback.

  9. #4405

    Pre Qualify

    You will get a smaller response if you heavily pre qualify. And even half the ones that say yes will flake prior to a meet. I always tell them very clearly that I don't pay to just hang out. And that to get the $ my dick has to be in play. I always say a HJ is cool knowing that 50% of the time or more, it will be more. And even if it is only a HJ, some making out, and a chance for me to feel the goods, its still a good way for me to introduce myself and see if there is any chemistry. Once a girl has seen you naked (or partially naked) she knows if she is going to want to have a second date (have sex with you) or not.

    I don't really care for dinner dates as a first date, because until you actually are touching you don't know if there is any real chemistry or not. Kissing for me is an absolute (except with my roommate). I always tell them we are going to practice our kissing skills on the first date. Ask them if they are good kissers, and whats the oldest guy they have dated. Hopefully they tell me something under 30. If so I know they have an older guy fantasy. And I love to be the first guy to fulfill that.

  10. #4404

    Stud, please?

    The late 30's blonde, I've been seeing for about 6 months. She's always full of surprises. Lately she likes to come up late night / early morning and climb into bed with me. Last time she was here I fucked her in the shower. First standing up then she bent over as I fucked her from behind. I'll usually get a text from her asking me to leave the back door open, so she doesn't wake me up until she has her lips wrapped around my cock. The other 3 I just started seeing, however it did take 6 months worth of text messages and e-mails to meet the tall Latina stripper. She has a funny personality, very nerdy and dorkish, but we really connect and end up in the strangest discussions. She has probably the best body out of them all. Flat stomach, double-D's, pretty face, lots of tattoo's and she's 5'10 with very long toned legs. She's very sexual and has a Hitachi vibrator, that's her best friend when I'm not there. She loves porn and masturbates at least 3 times a-day, oh and she's a squirter. Truly amazing.

    The married Brazilian I've been seeing for about a month, and she comes over to see me once a-week in the morning, after she gets the kids off to school and before work. She's the most passionate woman I've ever fucked and almost blow a load just from our make-out sessions. The girl is incredible and knows what she's doing when she fucks me. I only bring this up because I've been with some women that I don't have a connection with and therefore have a hard time cumming. I bust a nut very easily every time we fuck without much work.

    The last one, mixed Chinese and Russian is very sexy. A true spinner with B / C cups. She doesn't like to kiss and this is becoming a problem, but she is very tight and I always cum when I fuck her. I can't post pics, since I've had this shit come back to haunt me before on the Baltimore Non-Pro thread. You'll have to take my word that they're all very hot looking, I've had my share of canine babies contact me. Oh and to answer your question WYP stands for whatsyourprice dot com.

    MW

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Welcome brother. But I must say if you have that many nice babies in a rotation. Then maybe you should teach us a thing or two. Tell us some stores. How did you get the ones you got.

    How are they long term? Any gotchas or pitfalls. We like to hear it all. Hell just look at some of mine. Right now you are looking like a real stud.

    I personally never shell out money for M&G and if they are asking for that they may not be an amature. By the way what is CYP?

    Revvo

  11. #4403

    Enough said

    Quote Originally Posted by LoriTruck  [View Original Post]
    I think, then I think some more, then thought about it once again. I gave in & gave her 2 crisp ATM 20's & two 5's.
    Here was the Bailing Point.

    Just sayin'

    Scott

  12. #4402

    Consider it cheap tuition

    Lori,

    You just had your first class in Sugar School, my friend. We all have taken Sugar 101, trust me, and some of us have paid far more than $60 for the privilege. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on, but don't let yourself get duped again. As I read the narrative, you had several opportunities to bail, but you went against your gut and proceeded anyway, hoping for a positive outcome. That rarely works, at least in my experience. Brother Fred offers good advice below as well, and really it seems like you just need to get some more field experience to polish your game. Remember, if the girl is a scammer and you are a newbie, she is already way more experienced than you are. You are a fish in a barrel, which is not a good thing.

    Not to seem harsh, but it's best to put it behind you, learn what you can from it, and fix your gaze on the horizon. As has been said a million times, there are more babies being born every day.

    Onward,

    Scott

  13. #4401

    No sugar

    " We get in the car & I wait for her to suggest a place or even ask for her $ but she doesn't so we make our way to her place" Lori Truck.

    I'm confused LT. The 1st thing out of your mouth in the post waffle experience should be "Do you prefer Motel 6 or 8?" When she says "I don't sleep with guys on the first date " you then say," Thanks for the interesting conversation, perhaps we can see each other again." She then asks "how about my sugar?" And you say " no sweets then no sugar " You get my drift? She played you nicely. You need to be direct and firm in your resolution to leave no motel unoccupied when you have a Baby in your car and money in your pocket. She wanted that money so you probably could have gotten her to give it up.

    BTW, teeny boppers are fun to fuck but they are so skitzy. Be careful with them.

  14. #4400

    $60 Waffel.

    So I pay my dues on SA & jump on this one with profile # 1707726. I will dub her GED. 8/9/6. We message a few times back & forth and she says "I want a sd that's smart and funny and a gentleman, who loves to have fun especially with me. 3k to 4k a month." I talk her into a per meeting instead of an allowance and she says $$ per meet. I told her I was decent looking and can only do $ per meet and she agrees. I don't hear from her for a few days and out of nowhere I get a text asking if I have some green. Really?

    We start chatting and agree to M&G but with college football kicking things off, I told her we will meet when the game is over. She is 18, no car, lives with 2 roomates and stays a shade over an hour away. The game ends late, I tell her I am on the way & she wants to know if I am bringing the $ for "our meeting." Junior convinces me that all the nice restaurants will be closed & that we could maybe crash at her place and relax. I get to the general area and stop to get supplies for our meeting, I plug in her address in my phone to minimize data usage, then I get a call from her wondering where I was at. The call knocked my Gps off & threw me off my route. I was already running late since the route to her city was surrounded by trees trees and more trees & I didn't want Bambi jumping out in front of my car & ruining a good meeting so I took my time getting there.

    I get to her place, she's outside on her phone so I don't miss her place and off we went looking for a place to eat. It's 1am so we pull in at the Waffel house. We chat, come to find out she didn't finish highschool but hopes to finish up soon. I asked how she found out about the site & she said she saw an ad online & a recommendation from Dr. Phil, so she was sold since she liked his show. She kept glancing at her phone & I could sense that she was giving her roomates a play by play analyis of how the date was going. Long story short, our meal doesn't take long, I glance around and I didn't need binoculars to see the number of motels that surrounded us. We get in the car & I wait for her to suggest a place or even ask for her $ but she doesn't so we make our way to her place, which was only 2 minutes from the house of waffels. She says we should meet again, we are in her driveway then asks if I am going to pay her. I inquire the amount & she say "oh, just $50." She is 18 so you can imagine the conversation we were having. Definitely not worth 50 beans.

    I think, then I think some more, then thought about it once again. I gave in & gave her 2 crisp ATM 20's & two 5's. I was frozen in time as she grabbed the money, told me she feels a connection, and walked away towards her place. I am in my car still trying to piece together all the events from the time I left my house to the time I dropped her off, and at what point could I have saved myself the trouble. Maybe because it was late, and it was my way of saying thank you to her for waiting this late for a M&G but in the back of her mind, she is thinking "that was way too easy, I can make a living off of this." I pull up at a service station to browse some ads so I could justify the trip and guess who walked to the store to get 2 red bulls? The gentleman in me was nice enough to give her a ride back to her place but $10 for some waffels $50 for her presence. I was better off at home eating some left overs. The amount may not seem much, but the feeling you get afterwards. Is never a good feeling.

  15. #4399

    Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    And good luck. But one quick question.

    You seem to have a large number of 10's in your harem. I was wondering if you could share with the brotherhood how you did it.

    I have been blessed with quite a few babies and most are quite attractive. Through a lot of hard work and not a little expense. But rarely a 10.

    What's your secret? How much were you spending? Is it the location? You got some tips for us?

    Thanks and good luck.

    Revvo.
    Thanks guys for your kind words. I'll be reading your stories with eager anticipation. The answer to your quick question Revvo is anything but quick . LOL

    The" formula " for each one of us depends on our age, looks, charm, and sugar offer. Some of you come in with impossibly cheap (or free) babies and others spend a fortune. I am in the middle. I am lucky to have everything in the plus column except age, so I feel that I need to pay a little more to compete in the market I like, The 20s. I am 60ish, look 48 to 52 but still waaay too old for a 22 yr old to feel like I could possibly be an IRL candidate. Some of you are 30 to 40 and 20 somethings can see you as a potential lover rather than a daddy. Therefore they might be willing to date you for gas money or a nice meal. I'm a sugar grand daddy (SGD).

    Ratings : (only make offers to the best)

    Are totally personal, so my 10 might be your 8. But I do set pretty high standards. I only contact girls who are 8+ in the looks dept to begin with. I require a firm toned body and a pretty face, so right off the bat I have an 8to10/8to10/ ?/? . Occasionally the pics might be 5 yrs old and 20 Lbs lighter and if I am in a dry spell I will try them out, but will not keep them in the rotation. Attitude counts for a huge amount and can skew your impression of looks by virtue of her presentation. Finally, skills do not matter to me if looks and attitude are right. Plain vanilla fucking is still a hell of a lot of fun with an inexperienced girl who is eager and enthusiastic.

    Location is key:

    I believe you need to be in or near a large metro area with multiple colleges nearby. Central Va is ideal because Richmond is only 60 to 90 minutes away from DC, NOVA, and Tidewater. There is a huge military presence in Tidewater and my last 2 SBs were both military. Without counting there are over 10 colleges within 90 miles of Richmond. That represents a lot of HCBs who are broke and know about the Sugar world. You must stay at least 60 miles away from your home base if you have a SO. This allows you to date in the open more easily and hopefully not get spotted.

    Sugar :

    Last but not least. I pay $$.5 sometimes including Notel. If I pay for a Notel I add another $50. The total damage is $$$ plus entertainment. I usually take my baby out to dinner for an extra $ 50 to 75. The last Baby to scam me took $$.5 that I prepaid after seeing her for 5 or 6 times before that, but she didn't require food since she ate earlier with her kid, so in the end I saved a lot.

    Perhaps I don't bargain hard enough but I feel that the price is fair if service is great.

    Bottom line, if you are having a hard time attracting quality Babies 1) expand your search area to include a market I described above. 2) Polish your game by studying the "book" we all wrote. 3) set your standards higher, and 3) up your Sugar amount. You might not be as cute as Big Tigg or have game like F Scott and Hollywood.(Many of you are superstars, I don't mean to leave anyone out )

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape