Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,561 to 28,575 of 40020
-
08-23-13 04:03 #11460Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anybody recommend AMP in Midway area saw one on BP on 63 and Pulaski and info on that one.
-
08-23-13 00:38 #11459Regular Member

Posts: 1Xindy's is solid but she gave me the same line of .6 xtra is the new norm.
But overall dependable and never too busy in 3 times I've been there this month.
Originally Posted by Sal Minella
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-13 12:31 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 27Amp
I know I wanted to keep the location private. If you would like to know though PM me and I'll give you location detail.
Originally Posted by Past Tense
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-13 11:23 #11457Banned Member

Posts: 182Any location or spa name?
Nice write-up but it would be usefull to be able to find the palce.
Originally Posted by Junkiexl101
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-13 22:34 #11456Regular Member

Posts: 14Cove spa
Has anyone visited cove spa in Lombard?
-
08-21-13 22:10 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 27Amp
I hit up an AMP today. So I called ahead of time to make an appointment and when I got there the mms opened the door and I asked for hhr which was. 4 so took me to a small room with doors and walls for privacy which was nice. When she got in I was buck naked on my stomach with a towel covering my booty. She just looked at it and took it off and started the massage which before hand she asked if I wanted medium or soft. I asked for med. The massage felt very nice with a lot of attention to the booty LOL. Probably cause I was sore from workouts the day before. So then came the flip and she looks at me and starts massaging so I started rubbing up on her legs and jimmy down there was wide awake to get some attention so we just stared at each other laughed and agreed on .4 and I left satisfied.
Mms aka Provider rating. 6/10 (she was around late 30s or early 40s my guess but it's hard to tell what age and Asian woman is.)
Massage. 8/10 (there was use of oil which gave the massage a little bit of soothing heat which felt great on my sore back.)
Overall. 7/10 (I didn't intend on getting a HE but figured why not. I originally went to see if they have more to offer on their menu but it seems like rub and tug is as far as it goes. I will probably make another trip sometime down the future. Overall damage was. 8 for massage and HE.)
-
08-21-13 11:02 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 27Welcome to Chicago
First off I would like to welcome you to Chicago! I moved here from CA and the AMP experience is a lot milder if you will. Rarely do you receive FS at AMPs around the Chicago area. SW activity is extremely risky at the moment as well. There has been a lot of activity as far as LEO goes. Your best bet is probably going through BP or EROS. If you do happen to come across a walker / provider I would recommend getting her number. I don't know how the mongering life is out in ATL but out here in the Chi you always want to have a regular provider as good talent in my opinion is scarce. All in all have fun be safe and hope you enjoy what Chicago has to offer.
Originally Posted by RonBee123
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-13 21:43 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 57Called and scheduled appt, was told to call from northwest side intersection and let in. Young hispanic girl led me to room and started. Should have gone with 30 mins, but I don't learn from my mistakes. Pretty weak massage, but wasn't expecting much. Was offered extras, settled on what I wanted. She took care of business, then cleaned me up. I was out in 30 mins. Probably wouldn't repeat. She wasn't worth going back. Said there is one other girl who works with her. PM for any specifics.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rk-24/10570755
-
08-20-13 19:11 #11452Regular Member

Posts: 21EROS over AMP?
Just moved to Chicago from ATL. AMPs there were pretty good. Lot's of good independent providers. I'm finding that it's pretty dry here in the Midwest. It's been stated several times by several different mongers that agencies are the way to go. Is that the general consensus? My plan is to hit up EROS first, I'll post my experience. Thanks for the info guys!
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
RB
-
08-19-13 16:48 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 275Found Angela from Alice's on Wentworth. Still great nips and tata's, she is now doing app's in an office building in the Northside, PM for digits.
-
08-18-13 19:48 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 32BP ad near Central / Milwaukee
Had an itch that needed scratching, so I tried a place I had seen advertising on BP as a Latin place for 50 an hour, figured I would TOFTT and check it out. I texted them for the address and went to a no sign storefront on Milwaukee ave near my fave Asian joint. Older Hispanic takes my cash, younger ok looking Mexican gal in her late 20's gives me a decent back massage, (not as good as a typical Asian place). We make small talk, and when she gets to my legs I let the towel go and she starts the lighter sensuous touch, then a quick flip and she says there is more but it's extra, asked for another .5 I said. 4, she went for that "because I was new". Her name started with an A, maybe Alexandria? She said she is there on Sat.
-
08-18-13 12:29 #11449Banned Member

Posts: 4190Excellent! Way to stick to your guns on that extortion.
Originally Posted by Sal Minella
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-13 12:18 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 72Archer Ave
Saw a new place on Archer Ave right where the old Acupuncture place used to be. It was called Foot Reflexology or something to that extent. I walked in greeted by disgusting looking mamasan. I try half hour for. 35 and of course mamasan is my masseuse. She kept cover on at all times and massage was terrible. For being so legit I atleast expect a good massage, but this place doesn't have it. Bad looks, bad massage, bad time. I walked right out the door and wento Xindy down the street. My therapist here was a chatty kathy and tried explaining to me that HE is now. 6 everywhere. After she finished her long speech on the price being. 6 everywhere I proudly let her know that she was full of shit, .6 is the price no where, and that with her dog shit attitude she will be getting no where. She settled for. 4 to finish.
-
08-17-13 23:53 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 120I don't know who you got
I go there very often, I was there today actually and I don't know who are you talking about, I've got 5 different ladies 2 fairly young and 3 older ladies, by young I mean late 20's I have and't seen that but then again did and't pay attention either, my experiences are some of them give good massages and yes there is no menu, I think the oldest lady that I got is the one that give the best massage, while my now regular one of the young ladies gives a good massage but I stuck with her cause IMO is the one that speaks better English and the one that I have the most fun too.
Originally Posted by MoanyNaomi
[View Original Post]
I don't think they are going to have a menu and eventually my monger side is going to stop me to keep going that often but in the mean while, I'm going to keep getting the good massages until I find a place at least like the ones in Bevildere, while there's not a menu either only the standard finish but at least you can have the MT naked.
-
08-17-13 17:56 #11446Regular Member

Posts: 3I had a spot where this was my standard and I really enjoyed. Our uncle stopped by that said place and shut them down. Where are these places you are referring to? I am missing my personal days off. (PM is good)
Originally Posted by Donny Devito
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





