Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,591 to 28,605 of 40028
-
08-16-13 10:13 #11438Regular Member

Posts: 21Nothing to see here boys
Went to spring massage in Schaumburg this week no appointment just walked in. Lady at the front desk led me to a room after taking my .75 for an h of Swedish and ts. Looks were a 4 slim girl late 20s and wearing a loose fitting silky shirt and rain boots. In very broken English asked to to get comfortable and exited the room. The massage was decent, probably would have been better if she didn't keep leaving the room every five minutes. After she asked me to do the 'ol flip and I thought the good stuff was about to begin she made some small talk and I noticed the terrible case of gingivitis on her big buck green teeth. With that said my raging apparatus quickly disappeared. No signs of any extras were in sight and quite frankly I don't know if I would have taken any unless I toftm closed my eyes forget what I saw in her mouth and took a HJ. Will not re visit.
-
08-16-13 07:59 #11437Regular Member

Posts: 1First post. I can say you'll get what you expect here. I have heard there's a reasonable massage that rubs all the right places in the end. There are only a few mentions of this place in previous postings. She's a talker. Anything else?
Originally Posted by Whiskey Priest
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-13 16:54 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 223Pine
So I decided to visit Pine last night. I decided I would spend the extra $$ to get quality service as my last couple of encounters sucked. Just my luck, I drew the older lady which is the only time I've had a bad massage at this place.
This time was much the same, below avg massage. I left disappointed.
I set my expectations low when going elsewhere but expect the best when I go here.
Ugh.
-
08-13-13 14:11 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 85Similar experiance with me. Been there twice had the two girls both kind of old and scarey. Will not return.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 13:27 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 184See'mon!
That is the first time since Escape has been open that I have heard of someone having luck there.
Originally Posted by Metals
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 08:50 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 41I do not mean to be rude but something tells me this is not true. I have NEVER ever heard of anyone having luck there, including myself. Can anyone else verify this monger's claim? I have my doubts.
Originally Posted by Metals
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 23:20 #11432Regular Member

Posts: 5Excape day spa. Chicago ridge
First time poster.
Went to Escape Day Spa today met with Alby, she's a 20 something attractive black (mix?) girl her massage was okay she had small hands but over all it was decent. She gave a full unrushded massage, and offered a HJ for 25. I plan on going back she was a sexy little petite girl.
-
08-12-13 16:10 #11431Regular Member

Posts: 21China town
Any AMP with checking out in China town?
-
08-12-13 10:50 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 27Location
It is up in the burbs around Lincolnshire I believe. There is a Bank of America across the corner street of the plaza.
Originally Posted by HappyRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 10:48 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 27Too legit and I quit!
She was wearing shorts at the time I went. I might give this place one more try being that 3rd time is a charm but I doubt anything will happen.
Originally Posted by Lurker02
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-13 13:12 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 120Is that rt 21\45 up north suburbs? I've been to AP before, and left unhappy.
Originally Posted by Junkiexl101
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-13 08:56 #11427Banned Member

Posts: 4190Sounds like you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-13 20:35 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 251Same results!
I went there when they first opened last summer and got the same girl and the same line,"I don't want to get in trouble". I went twice and got the same result so I haven't been back. Did she have those black spandex pants on?
Originally Posted by Junkiexl101
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-13 18:21 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 3037 day
7 day spa in Itasca. Stopped by today. Mama opened the door before I could ring the bell. She showed me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. I stripped and laid on the table. 20 minutes later there is a knock on the door and this short 45-50 yr. Lady said 70 for 1 hour with ts and sauna. Pd the 70 and off to the ts. Worst ts I have ever had. After the ts into the sauna for a few minutes. Now back in the room I lay down and she starts to rub my feet then butt then feet again. Now she moves to the back and butt again. She is all over the place. She tap me on the shoulder and says flip. As I fill she strips off all of her cloths and ask if I have a cover. Well THANK GOD I did not. Then she something interesting." I told you that you need to bring a cover next time you come in." Now I have never seen her before. This is the first time at this spa. I said that I had forgotten and that I did not remember her name. She said Young. Now back to the action. So she climbs on the table with me and I start playing with her very saggy tits and pussy. She was kissing and sucking on my nipples so I placed my hand on her head and she seemed to know what to do. Soon she was between my les and sucking my balls and licking my shaft. She licked me until I came. I never entered her mouth. She got up got dressed got a hot towel and cleaned me off. I handed her a tip (40) and she was happy. I left with no water. 70 bucks and I can't get a fucking 25 cent bottle of water. *****. Anyway she said 1 other girl works there but was of today. (Saturday) bad day to give someone off.
-
08-09-13 19:28 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 27AMP mil and 4-5
It was my second time here I was greeted by mms and paid for their basic package. They don't go by time but package deals which is a first for me. So I paid mms and went into the first room. In came a nice slender Chinese gal I would give her a 6/10 she's not bad looking at all. I'm just used to the talent in CA since that's where I'm from. Back the the report. So I got undressed and laid flat on my stomach with a little towel covering my backside. She gives a weak massage and makes small talk while she's doing this I explore my hands around freely with no objections looking good so far. Then comes the flip! So she starts massaging for a bit and she didn't initiate anything so I made a few adjustments to have that towel come off. She covers the goods right back up. So I attempt again and I get the goods a little excited and now she can't ignore it this time LOL. She politely told me that she doesn't want to get into trouble and said I can finish myself off and gives me a box of tissues. I was thinking "oh hell to the no." So I told her that I'll pass on that and she finishes up the massage and then helps me with my clothes and out I go. I might make another trip but will definitely try out a new talent.











Reply With Quote





