Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 19134
-
08-16-13 23:54 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 438Brief Stroll
Hit the Ave. Saw nothing above a five. My last couple cruises there I didn't see anything over a 5.
Believe I saw the thick BSW north of the GS on JR/6 that Jd mentioned, I was all geared to scoop her but HP scouts spooked me. SHYT! Got a call for a poker game so I head north and who do I see, Gina's sexy ass. And the thick BSW I can never seem to scoop. Since my spot in the game was on borrowed money I couldn't stop. SHYT!
Well, if any of you gents know of any big booty LSW on the Southwest side, get back at me. PM if you wish.Last edited by Slick Jr; 08-16-13 at 23:56. Reason: Add text
-
08-16-13 22:39 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 742I scooped and reported on her last weekend! Ain't she a Peach? I will be glad when I get another monger phone!
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 22:33 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 118Out of Place
I was driving thru dearborn on the ave near tele. A block e on the and side I saw a woman by the bus stop near the V-Inn. She gave me the eye so I drove around the block. She came up, to me but she didn't look good up close so I drove off. It sure was a WSW. Any one else have any sightings off the beat'in path?
-
08-16-13 16:51 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 70Liz
Yeah Liz is a retard LOL I tried twice with her never again!
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 13:17 #6875Regular Member

Posts: 19Smokin Hot Newbie in the Triangle
Just drove thru the triangle and along tele
Is this TGTBT light brown skin BSW. She's just walking back and forth in front of the Vic. I would scoop but have no resources at the moment. She is wearing grey sweets on bottom and a nice pink top. Est. Age 19 or 20. VERY HOT BOD. Like 36-24-36. No signs of street abuse from my vantage point. It's 1pm Friday. SOMEONE scoop her up! LOL. Saw her talking with a biker at the liquor store too. I think she is legit. You can't miss her guys. I would have to tap into my savings to tap that today. Shit, off to the ATM! Stay safe guys.
-
08-16-13 10:25 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 242Carrie
Scooped this 1 yesterday around 1pm BBBJ for 30 was ok but she's a complainer if you take to long, I'm not 18 so they have to work for the $$$ but she has ok skills. Cute blonde a cups pretty face and smells good. Stay safe gentz.
-
08-16-13 00:59 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 261Shy cutie
If she was a brunette wearing jeans and a pink top, she was out hanging with her handler Thursday afternoon. I rolled past them both, she looked, but stayed put. Something tells me she is very green. TOO green, or too young to be doing what she's doing. And I think she's scared. Seeing chicks like that just make me get all guilt trippy. I hope she disappears.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-13 00:39 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 112You know it, too?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
That's fucked up!
-
08-16-13 00:17 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 112Wtf?
Seriously? WOW! So you've dealt with her before. Care to go into details and also direct me to the other reviews about her? Yes, she flakes out, reneges and has issues about her phone, but part of the deal not being sealed was my fault (too preoccupied with moving, too busy trying to be Mr. Goodbar and that night she embarrassed the shit out of herself at Mongolian BBQ was a great night to seal. I was free 2 hours after that. But we both decided to save it for the next AM, when she reneged, causing me to take off work for nothing).
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
Did I mention that she has a knack for stealing nearly $100 worth of makeup from department stores? First time she did that, I saw her differently. She also goes to various houses, claiming the people who live there were her "uncles". Yeah right. So you're Thai and have Black uncles? One of her "uncles" did converse with me one day and said "Man, all these chicks in this area are either trannies, have mental problems or drug problems. Liz is the best you're going to get around here. She don't get down like that!" I admit when I first saw her, I'm puzzled, like "What the fuck is a woman like her doing in a town like this?" Extreme smash material, yes. In other areas, she is seriously misguided!
-
08-15-13 23:57 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Liz
Thanks for the pics Odessa. Liz is a master of not really giving you what you want, playing you for whatever she can get. A few people have posted that about her on this site. I have dated her a half dozen times over the last maybe 3 years and never gotten total satisfaction. Attractive? Hell yes. Pleasant? Usually. Dependable or good in bed? Nope.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-13 23:09 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 750Lots of Recon and ALMOST came up dry.
Good Evening Gentlemen:
I haven't had the time or the cash to really monger in awhile. Tonight I rolled out around 6pm. Determined to score something. I rolled the Big G first. Still trying to pop my cherry there. It was a ghost town. Then took Harper to Van Dyke where I spotted one complete zombie. Margaret I think was her name. I passed even in my pent up state. I thought about it for a minute. She was willing to go around the world for. 30. Pics, vids, the whole kitchen sink. That would have made the foul fowl guy look like Hugh Hefner with his harem. Took VD back up to 8. Nothing. Back over to the Big G and down to 7. Nothing. Took 7 all the way to the trusty R. Did a few laps here. Saw the redhead (Emily I think) south of 7. I dated her awhile back. Ok time. I actually thought about hitting it again but she was gone on my return trip. For the brief moment I saw her, she looked pretty decent. Spotted the Unicorn at 6. She was looking good. And skinny. Should have probably went for it but didn't. I also saw a BSW in what look liked a red skin-tight one piece suit of some kind. Thick booty, nips a poppin, and sporty some serious cameltoe. Shit, it was more like mooseknuckle. She looked pretty good. Shoulda scooped her too maybe but didn't. Going north, there were a few blonds by the party store across from centerfolds but none was catching my interest. Seems I don't get out enough anymore to stay up on the faces. Anyway, sorry I don't have anything of real value to report here but I did not come up completely dry. See the Craigslist Thread.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
08-15-13 15:20 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 249Rachel
I was at the hustler club last night. Stayed till about 10. Excellent filet, coronas to wash it down. Then on to fort / ave. Not much on fort and recent BP sightings has me nervous. One cute as hell girl on the ave and proctor, but either she was a decoy or too scared to play. I watched as car after car stopped and she just stood there. Nothing of any notable quality was out. I headed over to Vernor so Rachel about a block away from the gas station near Woodbine. I picked her up and we proceeded to a safe spot where she did BBBJ and it was quite nice. I had free range to roam my hands and she even lowered her pants to give me full access. I felt the wetness and I knew she was enjoying it. I think the trick is to be gentle and it paid off. .3 for it all and I have digits.
Rules for digits is you must have posted some worthwhile content in the last month.Last edited by Tongue; 08-15-13 at 15:47. Reason: add the picture
-
08-15-13 10:13 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 242Myia
On the ave yesterday any one have exp with her? Looked good BSW with a cups nice big boty I talked to her for a sec but didn't have time for a date was in a time crunch. Stay safe gentz.
-
08-14-13 17:06 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 6A Flashback to the Hollywood Days on the Ave.
For those of you that frequented the Ave during the Hollywood Days (or very early mornings) and ever spotted-or sampled-a hardbody Asian, this may bring back memories. It's about 8 chapters of her history, but eye-opening in that one never really knows what darkness lurks within.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n..._chance/3.html
Forgot the link.
-
08-14-13 17:05 #6865Regular Member

Posts: 6A Flashback to the Hollywood Days on the Ave.
For those of you that frequented the Ave during the Hollywood Days (or very early mornings) and ever spotted-or sampled-a hardbody Asian, this may bring back memories. It's about 8 chapters of her history, but eye-opening in that one never really knows what darkness lurks within.










Reply With Quote



