Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 19135
-
01-20-13 23:59 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 273Jackie & Tina
I was able to get out of the house for a little while on Sunday evening so I decided to take a quick trip to the hood and see if I could find some pussy. I saw a good number of ho's out on Fort between Waterman and Junction but every one was a bit older than I prefer. I prefer my ho's to be between eighteen and twenty seven. After driving that area for about forty five minutes a decent looking ho finally made an appearance. I ended up circling around and picking the ho up. After we did the cop checks I told the ***** that I wanted to go get a room and fuck. The ***** told me that she had just left the truck stop and that I would have to run her by her house really quick before we got the room. I agreed and surprise surprise, I ended up taking the ho to a dope house that I've dropped a dozen ho's off at after a date. The ***** got out and told me that she'd be right back out. Well, I sat there waiting for the ***** to come back out for about ten minutes and my patience was running thin. I don't like parking out front of houses in those shitty neighborhoods for too long. I was starting to think she just decided to buy a rock and get high in the house so I was only going to wait a few more minutes. Finally I see the door open but it was two dudes that ended up coming out. One guy stood on the porch and the other started walking over to my car waving his arms. This guy was the poster child for what a crackhead is supposed to look like. He got to within ten steps of my car and I just pulled away. He may have just been coming over to tell me she was coming back out or he planned on sticking a gun to my head and robbing me. Either way I wasn't sticking around to find out. I had waited fifteen minutes for the *****, that was long enough. I ended up driving back around the block a few times and I'd look over at the house and there was no one around. I'm glad I just took off. I continued to drive up and down fort street and about twenty minutes later I spotted a ho on fort and cavalry and I decided to pick her up. I pulled over and she got in then we did the cop checks and she told me her name was Tina. This ***** was rough looking in the face and a bit chunky but I was running out of time so I had to settle for something. She's definately not something you'd pick up right off the bat. She's just something you'd pick up if you really wanted a blowjob. In this case, I really wanted a blowjob. I did some negotiating with her and she agreed to suck my dick for ten bucks. I just drove up and down the side streets while she sucked on my dick. This Tina ***** gave a pretty good blowjob. After I busted my nut I ended up dropping the ho back off at the dope house I was sitting out front of for fifteen minutes. I didn't say anything to her about it. I just dropped her off and went home.
-
01-20-13 23:48 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 84Late reply (I was out of town this weekend) , so thanks, Moe and JW.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
She was taller, probably about 5'8", so I'm guessing Nessa. I'll have to go back through the posts as I recall seeing her name mentioned.
I'm really curious about Sara, as I prefer curvy women (I'm a chest guy, myself) , and I don't think I've seen her.
Sadly, once the candy takes hold, the curves waste away.
-
01-20-13 21:17 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 438Damn shame, Fitz. Bea is a fav of mine, great F / S, always eager never rushed. Grant it I always go for FS. I haven't opted for just a BJ with any SW in years.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 17:39 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 196Jeanie on the Ave
I was out late last night / morning until about 5am. Trolled the Ave, Fort, McRaw and Vernor many times no SW at all, just a lot of LE and wind, they even patroled McRaw.
If see them there I know its going to be a bad night.
Power lines down everwhere, house fires, and half of SW detroit lost power around Vernor on the Dearborn side of Springwells.
Made final pass on the Ave and spotted a 5'7wsw with short blonde hair about 30, skinny, named Jeanie, scooped and scored near the Ave and Central.
Went to my spot and did a FS for standard tuition, claimed to be the head queen, her words, but was just average, but did have a nice mancave.
I would repeat, but not a first choice.
She sounds like the "Alicia" that the Mad Humper picked up recently, but I asked 3 times and she said Jeanie.
I have a lot in common with The Mailman,"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds," yea that's me.
-
01-20-13 17:04 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 364Asian Liz
I've yet to read a positive experiance with this chick. A shame cause I dig asian's. Also I've yet to spot her out and working either.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-13 16:58 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 89Summer can't come soon enough
Drove down the ave today and saw a WSW with good potential near the CVS. Looked young, nice slim body, good ass in tight jeans. Was wearing a down jacket with a fur lined hood that covered 90% of her head / face. Understandable given it was 23 degrees out, but just too covered up for me to really tell if she was good enough looking. Can't wait for warm weather and less clothes!
-
01-20-13 15:48 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 58Also late Sunday morning / early afternoon
I saw the same straight red-haired WSW around G and SF. Short, slightly stocky walking with another girl, then talking with 3 boys. Many DPD cars randomly in the area. This is not the part of town I usually cruise so I went thru the sidestreets a bit to familiarize. Tough area. Another example of our inner city crumbling away with blighted houses on every block.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
I cut across to the west on McNich and then Harper. Only saw one WSW (I think) around Harper and Van Dyke area. 5' 7 maybe medium build with hat and scarf over mouth. Tough to see much.
On the R I saw a short (under 5 ft) round BSW just north of 8. She had on a bright pink vest. Like traffic reflective pink. She was definitely looking for a date as she walked south toward 8. Had her head on a swivel whenever a car passed her. Too bowling ball shaped for my taste. Another girl was out at the BP corner of SF. WSW maybe 5'5" medium build, shoulder length straight brown hair. She was sitting right at the west-most pumps as a car pulled away from right in front of her. You guys prolly know her as she looked like a regular. Blue jeans and black knee high boots. She was gone the next time I passed.
Beautiful if cold day in the city. I cruised down Woodward and thru the Cass Corridor area also but nothing to report.
-
01-20-13 14:20 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 486Late Sunday morning
Sun is out and it's cold. Not surprisingly, there were only a few SP's out. Nothing at all on the Ave. On JR, Bea was near 7; incredibly wearing no scarf or hat. She looks like she has lost weight. I passed because my one time with her, she assured me with 100% confidence that it was her specialty and I agreed to spend a little extra. Instead it was mechanical and nothing special, so I vowed never again. And yes, I know they ALL think they are the best in the world at it but still.
JC had only the skanky, drunk-looking girl near Carpenter; she's so homely she'd have to pay me and I'm no prize. The G had a few short, squat WSWs, one with straight red hair. No scoop due to LEO right around the corner on Tacoma popping someone and at least 2 other LEO cars that I saw cruising up and down G.
-
01-20-13 14:14 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Asian Liz
I have known Liz for a while. Twice had her fully naked on a bed and got full satisfaction neither time. She is beautiful, fairly bright, respectful and pleasant but all about the money and not about pleasing you at all. Also kinda jittery. I always thought that was from the candy. I even got Thai food carryout for us one time hoping she would get comfortable and be a good lay. Didn't work.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
Good luck tho, would love to hear that she has changed!
-
01-20-13 13:13 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 153Asian Liz on John R
Saw an attractive Asian get out of a car at the BP on JR and SF. Talked for a little. I didn't have time for a date and didn't have my phone, gave her my didgits to call me. She looked really hot and she got the LE vibe from me she said. Would like more info if anyone has any, didn't seem to be all medicated dressed nice and really hot, said she was 35 a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. So if anyone has enjoyed her would like to know how she is. I want to get with her for sure.
Thanks and happy mongering
-
01-20-13 10:33 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 446Brittney on Westside
'Forever Det' was kind enough to share digits. Out of a house on the west side of Detroit. Lives with another SW and bunch of dudes. I opted to come in side and use the room for an extra $5. Forver Det said don't go in the house and he is probably right. Seemed like those guys were pretty much only interested in the weed they were smoking. Anyways paid .2 for a CBJ (my choice). She has A size chest and she's nice. Just a little jumpy. Anyways, the BJ was like she was pumping a horse but it wasn't bad. Opted .1 for some F to completion. All in all she was a typical SW experience but she still has her looks and her friend in side wasn't to bad looking either (she is also a SW). But I think she was a bit high from the herb. Digits to active seniors.
-
01-20-13 06:39 #5234Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 06:02 #5233Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 05:50 #5232Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-20-13 05:41 #5231Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
Why thanks.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




