Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 19134
-
08-14-13 12:24 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 112Liz (Asian Beauty)
Last Summer (2012) was amazing. Since I was in high school, I had a thing for Brown-skinned Asian Beauties from Southeast Asia. Never saw many around my side of town and I grew up assuming they'd all be in California, NY, Canada, etc. I do not go in this neighborhood often, but 2 years after discovering Hazel, I also discovered many SWs were in this area (HP / Wood). Lots of chaos occurred around here last year and too frequently. Driving past 7 mile / Wood one evening, I discovered this bad ass fucking SW named Liz. I didn't know she was one as she carried herself with class, even by the way she dressed. Cautious, she was touching on me to see who I really was. I ask her what she enjoys up front and if she likes Greek. She says "It depends on how big your D is". I pick her up, take her to one of her "houses", we switched #s and started kicking it on a platonic level for nearly 2 months. Why platonic? Because I wanted that. She was the most beautiful thing I've seen in this state in years and I wanted this to last a while. It would have became carnal within time, of course. My stupid ass never sealed the fucking deal (mainly due to the fact that I caught her during a time where I was shifting back and forth moving from place to place, which required more time than usual, aside from the fact that other times we planned, she reneged simply by not answering her phone and going MIA for days at a time. Plus, I spent half-a-week in Florida in July. Otherwise, I'd have had more time with her)! If I ever see her again, next time if there is a next time, I will.
Beautiful little MF, mixed with Thai and German she told me. Moved to MI from FL after a family tragedy. So, I had the experience of her flashing me various times (I have photos). Very tiny, skinny body. Tiny butt and a kitty with fuzz all on it. Has a few tattoos. This was a real GFE for me. We spent time cruising around town and the gentleman I was at the time, I took her out to eat twice, bought her an outfit (nothing pricey) and gave her the gift of a large bottle of Seagram's Vodka. There were issues with her. She enjoyed 420, had a drinking problem and says she did it out of stress (having a daughter and her profession caused most of it). She hated phone conversations with a passion. We would see eachother once every week or two for about 2 months. After awhile, she became somewhat pushy and did some embarrassing shit publicly. I take her out for a night in Royal Oak and she stole a Moschino outfit from a clothing store, discreetly, stuffed it into her purse, changes into it in an alley blocks away. I took her to eat at a Mongolian BBQ and she took a piece of food which fell from one couple's plate and tosses it onto the cooking station, which landed into a dish that the two cooks behind the grill were cooking up. The cooks stared at eachother like "WTF is wrong with this be*tch?" After leaving RO, I took her home and seriously revalued my time with her, as she did that dumb shit and conducting herself in a ghetto manner. We both planned to seal the deal the morning after, but I have not heard from her until 5 days later. I'm thinking I could have sealed the deal that morning, as I was free, but after several calls, no word from her ass. Plus I took off work that morning! Fucking GRRR!
After my arrival from Florida (where I met an Arabic escort at the airport coming back, who I cut ties with due to her own stupidity. A whole 'nother story) , I attempted to seal the deal with Liz for the final time. Upon coming back, I saw a news story which showcased even more chaos on her side of town (specifically a case where two young kids tried to score and their parents discovered their lives were compromised). Liz contacted me and again, I attempted to seal the deal this particular morning. Said she'd be ready upon my arrival. Upon heading to her neck of the woods, I contacted her several times. No answer! I had given up and then, a random guy runs after me and says "Man, you need to get up out of here. They're pulling everybody over!" Why would she contact me 7 hours after the fact? So, I left that alone and I decided to leave her alone (indefinitely) , due to the heat (neighborhood tragedy) and especially due to her irresponsibility.
And to think she told me that I am too complicated to deal with simply because when she did reach out to me at times, I was either moving into a new place, helping someone move into a new place, at the gym or even because I watch what I eat because I am a huge health freak! Some of you may think I was an idiot. Well reflecting back then, I probably would not argue. Especially since I've got more life experience under my belt now. If I saw her again, I'd be at a point to where I'd simply cut to the fucking chase, get it in and not be so "platonic" with her! Maybe I was too much of a gentleman or just not used to ladies as beautiful as her. Maybe I didn't have enough time on my hands to really seal the deal the way I wanted to. In a strange way, it was a beautiful experience nonetheless. I enjoyed having a woman that beautiful on my arms and it did show me to never settle for less that what I desire (which prior to my Mongering, I have settled a lot).
-
08-14-13 07:48 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 261Hazel
I wasn't ready to accept Mr. Odessa at first, but I must say I admire his taste this time. Hazel is for real.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
And she was a goddess. LSW (not BSW. Get it right guys!) , habla Espanol con fluidez, she even screams Spanish gibberish when she cums. She worked HP / Wood for about 3 years, but disappeared to escape a debt she owed to somebody. I'd say where, but choose not to for now.
I love this girl, and would love a follow up bang if I could just find her ass. Pics are from years ago. Nice work Mr. O.
-
08-14-13 03:23 #6862Administrator

Posts: 5245No shit
I agree with John Wise, I moved all those posts.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
A2
-
08-13-13 21:46 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 68BP Patrol
I see them all the time near Fort and throughout Delray. Time to travel inland for safer spots to enjoy.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 18:51 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 324Holly
While driving down Plymouth I was flagged down by Holly. 5'0" 105lbs, WSW, spinner and I do mean spinner. I love getting between her thighs. She can take a thrusting. So I am banging away forgetting we are out in broad daylight no tint on the windows on a side street, it was so good after the first cum I kept going to get the second one. Holly must be recruiting new girls to the area she is hanging with this cute little WSW her size and height. I will sample that soon and take pics. For those who have never ventured over on Plymouth and Littlefield or Plymouth and Schaefer its a rough area but most of the D is rough. Just be careful out there the girls are there but there a lot of roving young thugs over there too.
-
08-13-13 18:37 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 610Sorry Inbox was full
Sorry for those who tried to pm me, my inbox was full. Please resend your message!
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 10:22 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 610BP on FORT
Monday did the stroll on fort. Picked up a black walker, (quite a few out) , then went to a normally good spot off of fort on little traveled street. About halfway thru a good BJ, a Border Patrol car is coming right at me! I push her head down and slowly start driving. Lucky me they just drive past. So we go to a new spot and she starts all over (LOL). We did finish well, but I be darned if I did not see another, different BP suv driving by a cross street.
Be careful guys! And any safe spots north of 75 would be welcomed.
-
08-13-13 07:47 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 423LOLatjw good one.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 02:52 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 196Liz the red headed freckled asian
Yes, she is the worlds only Asian with red hair and freckles. SW Detroit is a hot spot for Asian SW's. You should go out and date one and report on it. Make sure you do a reach around or you could end up with the long dong from Hong kong.
Originally Posted by Mr Odessa
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 20:32 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 742Katie on Fort
I recall reading something recently but can't remember good or bad. She seemed cool to me! I made the scoop and drove around quite a while looking for a spot and feeling her out. Pretty cute 23 YO WSW B cups nice slim petite young thing! She says she has only been out a couple of weeks. Not sure I believe it but it is possible. She did seem pretty new to the game. We talked and rode around and she never asked for a check or even discussed what we were going to do! Which was cool with me although I eventually initiated writing a check which cleared as I knew it would. Conversation was cool she didn't seem strung out or have high mileage so I pulled into a good spot. She then told me she can't do FS due to a surgery so we went to BBBJ2CIM she said I'm but I needed to warn her so she didn't choke. I got a little nervous but she came through with no spills. Half way through the deed she realized no money had been exchanged so I handed her a Jackson she gave a decent BJ soft slow and gentle (almost too gentle) but she was a cutie and a sweet heart and caused a massive explosion. Even with the warning she still did some gagging! She left the evidence on the curb and I tipped Hamilton for a job well done What A Peach!
-
08-12-13 18:50 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 458 mile
Made a late afternoon visit to Players today but was bored by the talent there and headed west on 8 mile I remembered the party store on the detroit side between grosbeck and schoener for the greasy pizza slices and its parking lot Years ago I would grab a slice, sit in my car and eat. Often a SW would go by the store and stop to talk. Today was no different. I had just finished my slice and noticed a petite brunette SW walking toward the store. Sure enough, she stopped to to say hi and said her name was Jenny. Brown hair, cute and looked clean. Friendly and showed me a nice perky breast after I gave her a dollar No digits but took mine and said she would call after she turned her phone back on Didn't have the guts to scoop her in broad daylight on 8 mile, but I will find a way to see her
-
08-12-13 11:59 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 273Keegan on Telegraph / Woodbine
I hooked up with this girl keegan last night while I was at work. I spotted her on telegraph and caught up to her while she was walking down woodbine. She's a very young looking nineteen. She has blonde hair down just past her shoulders, pretty face, and a very petite frame. She's not crackhead skinny though. She was dressed really punk. She was wearing a white t shirt with some ty dye patches on it. She had a ty dye dew rag up in her hair. The necklace she had on was made out of twine with pop bottles haning off of it. She had on about thirty of those friendship bracelets and they went about half way up both of her arms. She was dressed really bizarre but she looked hot. I could still tell thru all that that she was a good looking girl. She's one of my top five finds ever. The best part was when I got her naked she had nice big see titties. Firm too. Those nice titties were hidden by the pop bottles. I ended up keeping her in the van with me for three hours. She was an all around cool girl. I gave her multiple cum shots in the ass and one in the snatch. She down to fu@k. I ended up dropping her off at her house in redford. She told me its cool to come by whenever. I thought hell yeah I will.
-
08-12-13 06:57 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 196Chicks with dicks
You are correct about the hsw packing a penis, it works on the other side of the street a by the ford dealer and small car lot. It can fool anybody on a drive by or even an attempted scoop. I have always seen the lions practice squad on the other side trying to blend in with the other girls. I've seen them walk from the vic past telway, so they can pop up anywhere
Originally Posted by PacoGrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-13 23:51 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 742Rachel on Vernor
Cruised around early this morning ended up on the Big V spotted a slim long haired brunette WSW in shorts on a side street. I scoped the area and saw a few people out but when they cleared out I moved in and made the scoop of this 32 YO B-cup BJ sweetie! The checks cleared as we rode out of the area and talked for a bit. She was really cool and easy going. She wanted Jackson for a BBJ2CIM and I obliged. She took her time and did a very good job no throat action but all mouth and I never felt her teeth and she was non stop and no rush the entire time. Funny thing was I was trying to hold out and give my signature monster throat blast and accidentally shot a little out during the session she gagged but kept going another 5 minutes until I fully unloaded! What A Peach! I will put her on my return list. She didn't spill a drop until I was drained and into a tissue it went. I tossed Hamilton her way for a job well done and as I was dropping her off I noticed at least 4 other SW's roaming the streets before that it was a ghost town!
-
08-11-13 21:25 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 91TSs on the ave
My experience is that almost all of the female SWs on the ave walk on the north side. TSs are on the southside closer to Wyoming. Many by the Ford dealership.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
Learned the hard way. Was smitten with one. Picked her up several times. She had a distinctive look. I liked her face. We just couldn't close the deal. I wanted pussy. She only wanted to blow me. After a few times of me asking her why she let me in on her little secret. We parted friends. Laughing.










Reply With Quote



