Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,371 to 32,385 of 37375
-
08-10-13 20:27 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 115I haven't seen her in a couple of year, but then she was affiliated with Ron from the LAT Agency in NC. She basically told me the same thing along with her expereinces in adult porn was the reason (s) behind the age and race preference.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-13 18:42 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 40Young
Does any know anything about the young asian girls that on back page in Richmond VA plus have anyone saw any of them thanks.
-
08-09-13 18:32 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 2686A lot of these girls do porn to advance their escorting career
I used to see a girl who made some videos and did some soft and hard modeling shoots, and also had her own subscription website. It took a few years for the site to make decent money for her, and she was the exception, because she was one of the best in her niche (very pretty small BBW).
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
She continued advertising and traveling around the whole time, and only stopped because she was getting married, not because she was getting rich off of porn.
Fotog can explain the economics of the biz better (no sarcasm intended).
-
08-09-13 11:01 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 482Not lucrative enough
That gonzo amateur stuff pays squat. Add to that you can find the videos for free on the internet selling those videos online doesn't make enough money either compared to escorting.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-13 00:24 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 358I think escorting is more lucrative than adult work for all but the top adult performers. Also, it's been a while so I can't say this with certainty, but I think she told me she likes escorting better.
Originally Posted by Jimmyjams
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-13 19:13 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 883Know before you Go
I agree BB, I tend to do some "know before you go" work before I visit anyone, sometimes not as savvy as others but I don't just trust a "Big butt and a smile". LOL I will also say, NEVER is my help going into someone's hand that is fully clothed and making moves. NEVER! Provider is going to be naked or at least very scantily clad before mine is laid out, not giving opportunity for cash and dash to be an option. Also, I just can't trust a stranger coming to my home, I live alone and am well secured and I still am not letting them come to my house. Maybe after I have met them a few times but not random first time meeting. Crazy world we live in and in this hobby even more crazy!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-13 18:58 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 883Motogurl
This is quite the education for me. She seems to have quite the portfolio of pictures and videos. She is my ideal as far as looks go, I love tall (5'8") and fit! Pretty smile and eyes, I don't care about hair color, race, or breast, especially not augmented breast. I guess I don't understand if she is enjoying success as an adult model and video performer, why escort? I'm sure there could be many reasons but she seems good at what she does and the camera seems to lover her so working as escort doesn't seem like it would be necessary or lucrative. I've met and dreamt of girls as nice or better looking than her but they were not openly in the adult industry they worked as escort for some limited form of discretion.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-13 00:36 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 2686The pitfalls of not doing homework
Http://adultsearch.com/georgia/augus...escorts/865926
Originally Posted by Jimmyjams
[View Original Post]
The pix blow up on Google Image, with at least 20 girls using them on BP, Redbook, and other sites.
All hobbyists should do basic homework (Search phone number and images) before booking an appointment, especially an expensive and risky outcall to your home.
There's no excuse for getting cashed and dashed by a girl with no reviews and fake pix.
-
08-06-13 22:46 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 1004She's all over the web as MotoGurl and MotoXGurl.
Originally Posted by UKnowWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-13 22:34 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 358Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I met her, because I'd seen this pic:
Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog
[View Original Post]
And others like it, and assumed I'd be able to get the same. No dice. I still had a good time with her, though. When we were done I asked her about her porn pics and videos. She didn't have much positive to say about the experience of making the sex ones.
For anyone who wants them, pic and vid links:
http://videos.southern-charms.com/fr...model=motogurl
http://www.southern-charms3.com/motogurl/photos.htm
-
08-06-13 21:47 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: Hot Alyse
The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.
The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.
She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-13 17:48 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 1775prettty old scene, but still hot
Too bad she claims to not see black men any more...I had forgotten how hot she is...that scene has been floating around since late 2010 at least...
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-13 17:00 #4993Regular Member

Posts: 69Sindi from Atlanta
I just dreamed about her and man o man she is awesome. Terrific assets and super skill. Damage was $$.5. Everything on the menu.
Her email is sindi.atl@gmail.com
Pm for phone.
-
08-06-13 12:56 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 484I'll have to check this one out when she returns. Thanks for the lead.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
Jack
-
08-06-13 11:15 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 482Wow is right. Lot of bareback going on there.
Originally Posted by BabySeal1959
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





