Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5004

    Young

    Does any know anything about the young asian girls that on back page in Richmond VA plus have anyone saw any of them thanks.

  2. #5003

    A lot of these girls do porn to advance their escorting career

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    That gonzo amateur stuff pays squat. Add to that you can find the videos for free on the internet selling those videos online doesn't make enough money either compared to escorting.
    I used to see a girl who made some videos and did some soft and hard modeling shoots, and also had her own subscription website. It took a few years for the site to make decent money for her, and she was the exception, because she was one of the best in her niche (very pretty small BBW).

    She continued advertising and traveling around the whole time, and only stopped because she was getting married, not because she was getting rich off of porn.

    Fotog can explain the economics of the biz better (no sarcasm intended).

  3. #5002

    Not lucrative enough

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    I think escorting is more lucrative than adult work for all but the top adult performers. Also, it's been a while so I can't say this with certainty, but I think she told me she likes escorting better.
    That gonzo amateur stuff pays squat. Add to that you can find the videos for free on the internet selling those videos online doesn't make enough money either compared to escorting.

  4. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    I guess I don't understand if she is enjoying success as an adult model and video performer, why escort?
    I think escorting is more lucrative than adult work for all but the top adult performers. Also, it's been a while so I can't say this with certainty, but I think she told me she likes escorting better.

  5. #5000

    Know before you Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Http://adultsearch.com/georgia/augus...escorts/865926

    The pix blow up on Google Image, with at least 20 girls using them on BP, Redbook, and other sites.

    All hobbyists should do basic homework (Search phone number and images) before booking an appointment, especially an expensive and risky outcall to your home.

    There's no excuse for getting cashed and dashed by a girl with no reviews and fake pix.
    I agree BB, I tend to do some "know before you go" work before I visit anyone, sometimes not as savvy as others but I don't just trust a "Big butt and a smile". LOL I will also say, NEVER is my help going into someone's hand that is fully clothed and making moves. NEVER! Provider is going to be naked or at least very scantily clad before mine is laid out, not giving opportunity for cash and dash to be an option. Also, I just can't trust a stranger coming to my home, I live alone and am well secured and I still am not letting them come to my house. Maybe after I have met them a few times but not random first time meeting. Crazy world we live in and in this hobby even more crazy!

  6. #4999

    Motogurl

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I met her, because I'd seen this pic:

    Attachment 267040

    And others like it, and assumed I'd be able to get the same. No dice. I still had a good time with her, though. When we were done I asked her about her porn pics and videos. She didn't have much positive to say about the experience of making the sex ones.

    For anyone who wants them, pic and vid links:

    http://videos.southern-charms.com/fr...model=motogurl

    http://www.southern-charms3.com/motogurl/photos.htm
    This is quite the education for me. She seems to have quite the portfolio of pictures and videos. She is my ideal as far as looks go, I love tall (5'8") and fit! Pretty smile and eyes, I don't care about hair color, race, or breast, especially not augmented breast. I guess I don't understand if she is enjoying success as an adult model and video performer, why escort? I'm sure there could be many reasons but she seems good at what she does and the camera seems to lover her so working as escort doesn't seem like it would be necessary or lucrative. I've met and dreamt of girls as nice or better looking than her but they were not openly in the adult industry they worked as escort for some limited form of discretion.

  7. #4998

    The pitfalls of not doing homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up on this one! With that face and body she is bound to attract some interest. I feel for the guy that got ripped off but hopefully her pool of victims has just gotten a lot smaller.
    Http://adultsearch.com/georgia/augus...escorts/865926

    The pix blow up on Google Image, with at least 20 girls using them on BP, Redbook, and other sites.

    All hobbyists should do basic homework (Search phone number and images) before booking an appointment, especially an expensive and risky outcall to your home.

    There's no excuse for getting cashed and dashed by a girl with no reviews and fake pix.

  8. #4997
    She's all over the web as MotoGurl and MotoXGurl.


  9. #4996
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I met her, because I'd seen this pic:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	mop249x074.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	267040

    And others like it, and assumed I'd be able to get the same. No dice. I still had a good time with her, though. When we were done I asked her about her porn pics and videos. She didn't have much positive to say about the experience of making the sex ones.

    For anyone who wants them, pic and vid links:

    http://videos.southern-charms.com/fr...model=motogurl

    http://www.southern-charms3.com/motogurl/photos.htm

  10. #4995

    RE: Hot Alyse

    The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.

    The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.

    She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she claims to not see black men any more.I had forgotten how hot she is.that scene has been floating around since late 2010 at least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MotoXGurl-1.jpg‎   MotoXGurl-2.jpg‎  

  11. #4994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    prettty old scene, but still hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Too bad she claims to not see black men any more...I had forgotten how hot she is...that scene has been floating around since late 2010 at least...

  12. #4993

    Sindi from Atlanta

    I just dreamed about her and man o man she is awesome. Terrific assets and super skill. Damage was $$.5. Everything on the menu.

    Her email is sindi.atl@gmail.com

    Pm for phone.

  13. #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Wow is right. Lot of bareback going on there.
    I'll have to check this one out when she returns. Thanks for the lead.

    Jack

  14. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Wow is right. Lot of bareback going on there.

  15. #4990

    Hot Alyse

    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape