Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4990

    Hot Alyse

    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.

  2. #4989

    Rip Off Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSeasonLv  [View Original Post]
    Saw a Richmond CL posting late last week. He put a pic of this provider on his post:

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...22-22/10824769

    He wrote that she had scammed him and to beware. I wrote and asked him what happened. Apparently she came into his house for an "appointment", he gave her $$.25. They went to the bedroom and she suddenly had to use the bathroom. She never came back. Slipped out the back door!

    She had taken her post down on BP before I could write something about her on this forum. But now she's back up on BP with the above ad.

    Fellas. You've been warned.

    ASL
    Thanks for the heads up on this one! With that face and body she is bound to attract some interest. I feel for the guy that got ripped off but hopefully her pool of victims has just gotten a lot smaller.

  3. #4988

    Beware

    Saw a Richmond CL posting late last week. He put a pic of this provider on his post:

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...22-22/10824769

    He wrote that she had scammed him and to beware. I wrote and asked him what happened. Apparently she came into his house for an "appointment", he gave her $$.25. They went to the bedroom and she suddenly had to use the bathroom. She never came back. Slipped out the back door!

    She had taken her post down on BP before I could write something about her on this forum. But now she's back up on BP with the above ad.

    Fellas. You've been warned.

    ASL

  4. #4987

    Trasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    I've know about Trasha for years when I based in DC. She was always a madam wannabe 100% poser. A perfect example of an escort who makes money off of guys who want to brag they bagged a young skinny chick and not a fatty. She not young anymore now needs other girls to make money for her. Thats why all the new posting and doing greek now.
    Trasha. Thats a good one. Her attitude is real bad, I really don't know how she is surviving still.

  5. #4986

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    She's been a long-time member here being a lurker and board snitch using the name "Lady2"
    Funny I have never seen ONE good thing wriiten about her, all I ever see is bad stuff. Plus to me, she doesn't look good, and don't have a nice body, so there fore I would anyone want to see a girl affiliated with her?

  6. #4985

    No Moore Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW
    I saw her once several years ago too, and she kept asking me to tell her about any bad encounters I'd had with providers who posted on that board, because I couldn't really think of any. Funny it turned out she was the worst, terrible attitude, not sexy at all, couldn't even finish with her. And she keeps hounding Payton, who is 180 degrees from TM towards the right side of the providometer, on that board.

  7. #4984

    Wow

    I think I remember her when she posted back when CL was fully up. I think I remember seeing her blackplanetprofile. The pics then looked decent. If thats really her now, wow, either the old pics were photoshopped or she has REALLY been on some serious medication for a loong time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised she was dumb enough to start advertising on this board. She must think people don't remember her poor attitude, but she is also well known for being two-faced and total drama and gossip queen.

    Climax Entertainment is not new either. It's the same agency she started and ran years back until she got busted.

    The bathroom mirror photos she's using make her look like an anorexic drag queen in intervention.

  8. #4983

    Trasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW
    I've know about Trasha for years when I based in DC. She was always a madam wannabe 100% poser. A perfect example of an escort who makes money off of guys who want to brag they bagged a young skinny chick and not a fatty. She not young anymore now needs other girls to make money for her. Thats why all the new posting and doing greek now.

  9. #4982

    RE: Anorexic drag queen in intervention.

    She would fit it down at Godfrey's and Babes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    Love it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TM2.jpg‎  

  10. #4981

    RE: Tasha Moore

    She's been a long-time member here being a lurker and board snitch using the name "Lady2"

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I do hope she forgets this board. Other city area boards on here have had their board ruined by it becoming and drama ***** board. They can stay on the avenue so we can talk about them here in peace! LOL.

  11. #4980

    Anorexic drag queen in intervention.

    Love it!

    I do hope she forgets this board. Other city area boards on here have had their board ruined by it becoming and drama ***** board. They can stay on the avenue so we can talk about them here in peace! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised she was dumb enough to start advertising on this board. She must think people don't remember her poor attitude, but she is also well known for being two-faced and total drama and gossip queen.

    Climax Entertainment is not new either. It's the same agency she started and ran years back until she got busted.

    The bathroom mirror photos she's using make her look like an anorexic drag queen in intervention.

  12. #4979

    RE: Tasha Moore

    I was surprised she was dumb enough to start advertising on this board. She must think people don't remember her poor attitude, but she is also well known for being two-faced and total drama and gossip queen.

    Climax Entertainment is not new either. It's the same agency she started and ran years back until she got busted.

    The bathroom mirror photos she's using make her look like an anorexic drag queen in intervention.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TM.jpg‎  

  13. #4978

    T. M.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW
    I have seen her twice, over the years, at two different location. Yes, she has added a couple of ladies that associate with her. I too have had the same experience with her attitude. Just did not feel confortable the last time; so have marked her off of my list.

  14. #4977

    Tasha Moore

    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW

  15. #4976

    PrettyPayton

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I agree with these other two posters. Payton is real sweet and fun and pretty, def GFE, but she has more soft tummy than her pics show, something most guys would want to know. So at $$.5 she is kind of high, IMHO. Great tits.
    Payton is indeed sweet and a pretty girl. But I had a session with her when she was under someone else for $$ and unless something changed don't see the worth of extra 50.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape