Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8584

    Respect

    I don't normally post but I do PM a few members, but I had to way in on this topic Mich DL, JohnW, Dog food all have good points in each one of your post, but there are something's that I don't agree with as well. You all hit the nail on the head with treating street walkers with some respect I know some SWers many not be use to it meaning (being controlled by pimps, dope boys &tricks) but if you meet or deal with girl that doesn't give you the same respect back, then guess what don't FUCK WITH HER! I don't care how nice she looks or how good the head or pussy is just move on. And paying extra could be cool but don't do it just because you think that's a way to her heart, you just might want too rethink that again because you're going to get played in the long run. Just treat her with respect, pay what you agree to pay & lay some good dick on them trust me they will be more then willing to do doubles with their GF because Hoes run with Hoes & even though you my not know any of their GF just yet, they probably already know about you. Just some food for thought. Stay Safe

  2. #8583

    Big Booty BSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Weezon  [View Original Post]
    Big Booty BSW? More info please. I haven't seen this one.
    Haven't seen her much myself. I don't think she's a full time hoe. She's abour 5'7", wears a head wrap, or long crly weave. And always carry a big handbag. I've also seen her btween 7 and 8 this summer. Tha A$$ of hers is something mighty.

  3. #8582

    Big Booty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Mich DL, I toally believe you about the raids. Hell, after I insemenate Fatima, Gina, Tammy one more time, and the big booty BSW near 7mile, I'm done with the R til fall.
    Big Booty BSW? More info please. I haven't seen this one.

  4. #8581

    Treatin them right

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I had 3 Gems calling me Friday wanting to hook up. I picked the one I wanted, went to her house (in the suburbs) to pick her up. She jumps in my car (fresh out of the shower) and off we go for some fun.

    No worrying about LE, no dangerous streets of Detroit, no big ass potholes fucking up my car, no wasting of time and money driving around, no rushing because she's dope-sick, no body odor, no crack stems left in my car, no drop me off at the dope-house, etc, etc.

    IMHO the extra $10 or $20 is so worth it.
    I am not trying to put myself in a league with you guys, but this has always been my style, and like you the benefits are enormous, in good service, availability, and constant calls and pics wondering if you are busy. Treating these girls with respect and kindness means everything. I am not rich, but a cheeseburger if a girl is hungry or a pack of cigs is not going to change my financial situation one way or the other. That being said it is a fine line to travel, because these girls jump on someone that is kind with calls of can you send me $. In my opinion, and I have had this talk with alot of girls I have known that the core of our relationship is and will always be a service that you provide for me, and the pictures of the presidents that I carry. I am not going to be your sugar daddy. I think girls respect that also. And provide you with a better time because of it. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

    Be Safe DF

  5. #8580

    Trish

    So here's my first new report in months.

    I met a girl named Trish on the Ave early this week. She's 25, 5'5, 125 lbs, spinner type with light brown hair, very cute chipped-tooth smile, very deep voice for a youngster (kind of like Joann's), beautiful rack, boobs felt like fakes but they are definitely real.

    Undressed, she has a few tats here and there, a slim fluffy cute little ass, and a fuzzy cumquat down below. She's got one little distraction though: a very small baby bump. Make that two distractions: big plump mommy nips, but they aren't lactating, and they won't be because she recently miscarried. Sad.

    As we were chatting and I was stroking her legs and cooch, I noticed that she was already gushing with girl juice. For .5 I got a decent BJ with some nice ball tickling, plus doggie style humping, also decent. Wow, this girl's cooch went from moist to foamy during the bang. Foamy and very slippery. No need for lube with this one, or maybe she just hadn't had any penis in a while. Also, she's a clean machine with no odor. Didn't inquire about backdoor action, the slip-and-slide was nice enough. All in all, it was an average to good experience.

    She says she works off the phone to avoid LE and other dangers, and that she doesn't like jumping in random cars. So my guess is you won't find Trish out there too often. If you do, as always, be a gentleman, and she may hop in.

    Trish definitely has potential, but she doesn't get my stamp just yet. When the baby evidence disappears, I'll repeat. Also, I was told that I could take some pics when this happens. Hopefully her working girl attitude will be stronger and more enthusiastic as well.

    I didn't ask for digits. Again, she's not a strong recommend at the moment. Patience is a virtue.

    Be cool.

  6. #8579

    Shannon Ave.

    Saw Shannon the other day on Michigan Avenue. Thin blonde WSW, late 20's early 30's, says can be found on Fort or Michigan Avenue. $20 for BBJ, friendly and decent oral skills. Got digits, for when / if she reactivates her phone.

  7. #8578

    Kaleigh again LOL

    Had a dream about Kaleigh on the Ave. Its a lot easier calling since its so hot on the Ave. No pun intended. Anyways do not let her get the Candy first.

    Or she will nod out on you. But she came down. And gave a unbelievable dt BJ. Stay safe my friends. Enjoy the pic. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAM00437.jpg‎  

  8. #8577

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric703  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on young blonde on the R between 8 mile and State Fair named Aeriele like the mermaid.
    I'm anxiously waiting for a report from somebody. I passed on this one due to her rates.

  9. #8576

    Paige?

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, had my first car date. Hit the ave, it was dead, nothing. I did my usual loop and even did some recon, which paid off. Did not see any SW or LE. I was going to give up when I saw a WSW in the shade on the corner. I made contact and did a loop. Pulled in and off we went. Said her name was Paige (sp). Dark hair, maybe early 30s, skinny not in a bad way. Hard to tell age because the streets and candy take a toll. She does not appear to be too far gone and is decent. I did not have time for anything lengthy so got a BBJWCIM for. 30 Parked in a nice spot that my recon turned up. She does a good job. Can't say I let myself fully enjoy it. Spent time watching my back. Finished up and off she went.

    So my first car date was a success. I am not a fan of the CD though. I want the relax a little and enjoy. I did the CD just to do it. Maybe other might like the CD, I personally like privacy and "room" to move around. I don't have a van. I give Paige an 8 on the BJ scale (1-10). Good job, soft and took it like a trooper. I would repeat for a longer session.

    Stay safe.
    DL, was your Paige this girl by any chance? If so, I highly recommend a notel date!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2212.jpg‎  

  10. #8575

    Aeriele on the are

    Anyone have any info on young blonde on the R between 8 mile and State Fair named Aeriele like the mermaid.

  11. #8574

    R

    Mich DL, I toally believe you about the raids. Hell, after I insemenate Fatima, Gina, Tammy one more time, and the big booty BSW near 7mile, I'm done with the R til fall.

  12. #8573

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her lately? Her phone stopped working again (what a suprise)
    Just saw her on the G. Waved but couldn't stop today. I'll scoop her tomorrow.

  13. #8572

    B & G on the ave, first car date

    Yeah, had my first car date. Hit the ave, it was dead, nothing. I did my usual loop and even did some recon, which paid off. Did not see any SW or LE. I was going to give up when I saw a WSW in the shade on the corner. I made contact and did a loop. Pulled in and off we went. Said her name was Paige (sp). Dark hair, maybe early 30s, skinny not in a bad way. Hard to tell age because the streets and candy take a toll. She does not appear to be too far gone and is decent. I did not have time for anything lengthy so got a BBJWCIM for. 30 Parked in a nice spot that my recon turned up. She does a good job. Can't say I let myself fully enjoy it. Spent time watching my back. Finished up and off she went.

    So my first car date was a success. I am not a fan of the CD though. I want the relax a little and enjoy. I did the CD just to do it. Maybe other might like the CD, I personally like privacy and "room" to move around. I don't have a van. I give Paige an 8 on the BJ scale (1-10). Good job, soft and took it like a trooper. I would repeat for a longer session.

    Stay safe.

  14. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Seriously some of these guys might as well just put a big fucking sign on their car and honk the horn when scooping too.
    Great tip. How big should the sign be? I was thinkin of getting an ice cream truck because then I'd be discreeet.

  15. #8570

    Watch It

    I saw one of the all white traffic enforcement cars on the R this morning. If they stick around, watch out. They aren't really looking for mongers, but they are ticket writing machines. Watch for speed limit, using turn signals, coming to full stops, you-turns, etc. And, of course, seat belts. They usually travel in at least pairs, and lately have been joined by some uncles on the new motorcycles.

    Stay safe out there

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape