Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 21048
-
07-20-13 01:01 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 275For those that are not paying attention, the R has become a hotbed of Leo activity. Who hasn't seen leo as a regular increased presence there lately. If your not seeing it then your not paying attention.
Originally Posted by Sixguns
[View Original Post]
Be careful and be willing to take the risk of getting popped. They are not driving marked cars you know.
-
07-19-13 23:35 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 86Uncle on the are
I just found out WCS is out heavy on the R tonight. Watch out a a black Grand Prix and a silver Envoy. Just had my car impounded. Was picking up Frankie just south of 8 when I got popped.
-
07-19-13 20:10 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 40Jumbos was clearly on 3rd, south of Seldon. Across the street was Shooters bar, and North of there, you had Sweetheart, Willis, and of course, Anderson's Gardens, with the Willcrest hotel right behind it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
Who remembers that?
Pus, the talent at all 3 was top notch.
-
07-19-13 19:03 #8550Regular Member

Posts: 12Ave Report
Scooped a WSW named Becky last night on the Ave. Early 30's, skinny, reasonably attractive, saggy boobs. A bit too skinny, but not bad. $30 BBBJ. Saw a nice-looking WSW earlier in the evening near the area, but she was gone by the time I turned around. Stay safe.
-
07-19-13 18:54 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 81Ashley on the Ave
Had a great day dream on the Ave today. Found this nice light brown or dark blnd WSW, about 5' 3" and 130lbs. She had a nice jiggy backside and pretty small up top. Scooped and agreed on CBJ for 30. This girls skills are unique. Using her hand, tongue, mouth and head motions, I got more friction and sensation than ever before. I'm a hard pop and she had me done and wide eyed in no time. Dropped her off and still can't get the feeling out of my head. Is it possible that the BJ was better than the finish? This one's a must repeat.
-
07-19-13 17:51 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 246Dude, you need to read, read, read. This story was funny and sad at the same time. You broke so many rules here. Never go to spot the SW picks. Negotiate upfront, stay in control at all times. Never pay upfront. Never let them piss in your car, LOL. If it starts off and it's going down hill than it will only go further down hill. Cut your loses quick. The are might be too street for you. Someone help this brother out. Damn.
Originally Posted by Boner Alert
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-13 17:30 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 246She doesn't discriminate but she knows a lot of people so she mostly sticks to who she knows. All of those guys at the gas station are her people so she's not racist. However, try just talking to her. Buy her a pop and introduce yourself and tell her you'll see her later. Hell, hand her a few dollars and she'll damn sure remember you next time. I have never had a problem with WSW or BSW on the are or anywhere else. So I don't know what it could be. There's some decent BSW on the are but you just don't have the eye to spot them obviously from the tranny pick up. I'm just saying. LOL.
Originally Posted by Boner Alert
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-13 16:19 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 324Mich Ave TGTBT
This morning before work I decided to take a ride down the Ave to see what was out on my journey I noticed this HSW at least she looked hispanic cute about 5'8 to 5'9', in turquoise blue dress standing next to the bldg with the rims. Because the way she was. Dress she could only be a SW or a decoy. She look to clean to be a SW. She was a SW but scooped her I did something I never do, I trailed them a little bit just to see if it was a setup. It wasn't they pulled into the Victory, how she looked I wish it was me.
-
07-19-13 11:41 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 324Very
Oh she is. She is aTGTBT for that area.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-13 09:33 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 75Am traffic report
Out to get my line wet this morning in the tele-6-gr area.
Turned in on Woodbine and there was a way cute 'surfer girl' blonde, freckles and straight white teeth (TGTBT?) figured I better do sweep of the perimeter before committing. And as you can imagine, she was gone- did some more roaming and ran across a fair number of sunrise girls, a sorta cute BSW and couple of marginal WSW and an older road warrior making no effort to be attractive. Every time I figured I was done, another possible would jump up on the radar. A shorter, heavy set but not fat gal with long thick auburn hair. Would put her about 40. A few more <4 on sws scale, a young thicker blonde with ghost eyes and then surfer girl was back . Named Jessica, very cute and would up to be a 8/9 in real life . Kindy dopey but sweet and obliging, mr Jackson to seal the transaction bbjtcim, not a super tight vj nice little titties.
Says she shows up on BP and did she an older gal, red head 40-50s tall, heavy set, like somebody's mom but not necessarily a MILF. Any intel on her?
Thanks to all my Detroit brothers who responded to earlier requests for intel. On my way back home today.
This is my addiction and don't try to intervene!
-
07-19-13 08:04 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 77Scoop and release on the Ave
Hit the Ave again, took about 3 passes before I saw anything. Then I saw a few pop up. A dark hair / reddish who I was sending signals to but she was always in the wrong spot for the scoop. So, as I swung around I see this blonde in a t-shirt and jeans (jeans? On a hot day?). We make contact and I hit the side street and wait. She was a little slow but did come around the corner. When she got in, she said here name was Shannon. She was a mess, not tweaking or anything, just rough face all picked at. Grungy and dirty. I gave her a few bucks and let her go. I need to get better eyes. She did look good from the road but up close, no so good.
I made another loop and saw le and got the hint and left.
Another lesson: Not all SW are prettied-up.
-
07-19-13 04:43 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 1464Holly
She looks young & tight. The bad the color picture is a little too small.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Misfit
-
07-19-13 01:14 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 438Just ask her. Its a great icebreaker with SWs, trust me.
Originally Posted by Boner Alert
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-13 23:38 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 241Crystal on the G
Any one seen her lately? Her phone stopped working again (what a suprise)
-
07-18-13 22:14 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 742I Would Say
She is okay with it. I think it depends on the person, in general, and how they approach her and if she feels comfortable with them. But that can be said for most (not all) but most providers!
Originally Posted by Boner Alert
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





