Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 21048
-
07-22-13 19:44 #8583Senior Member

Posts: 438Big Booty BSW
Haven't seen her much myself. I don't think she's a full time hoe. She's abour 5'7", wears a head wrap, or long crly weave. And always carry a big handbag. I've also seen her btween 7 and 8 this summer. Tha A$$ of hers is something mighty.
Originally Posted by Weezon
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 18:12 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 246Big Booty?
Big Booty BSW? More info please. I haven't seen this one.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 17:44 #8581Senior Member

Posts: 382Treatin them right
I am not trying to put myself in a league with you guys, but this has always been my style, and like you the benefits are enormous, in good service, availability, and constant calls and pics wondering if you are busy. Treating these girls with respect and kindness means everything. I am not rich, but a cheeseburger if a girl is hungry or a pack of cigs is not going to change my financial situation one way or the other. That being said it is a fine line to travel, because these girls jump on someone that is kind with calls of can you send me $. In my opinion, and I have had this talk with alot of girls I have known that the core of our relationship is and will always be a service that you provide for me, and the pictures of the presidents that I carry. I am not going to be your sugar daddy. I think girls respect that also. And provide you with a better time because of it. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Be Safe DF
-
07-22-13 15:32 #8580Senior Member

Posts: 261Trish
So here's my first new report in months.
I met a girl named Trish on the Ave early this week. She's 25, 5'5, 125 lbs, spinner type with light brown hair, very cute chipped-tooth smile, very deep voice for a youngster (kind of like Joann's), beautiful rack, boobs felt like fakes but they are definitely real.
Undressed, she has a few tats here and there, a slim fluffy cute little ass, and a fuzzy cumquat down below. She's got one little distraction though: a very small baby bump. Make that two distractions: big plump mommy nips, but they aren't lactating, and they won't be because she recently miscarried. Sad.
As we were chatting and I was stroking her legs and cooch, I noticed that she was already gushing with girl juice. For .5 I got a decent BJ with some nice ball tickling, plus doggie style humping, also decent. Wow, this girl's cooch went from moist to foamy during the bang. Foamy and very slippery. No need for lube with this one, or maybe she just hadn't had any penis in a while. Also, she's a clean machine with no odor. Didn't inquire about backdoor action, the slip-and-slide was nice enough. All in all, it was an average to good experience.
She says she works off the phone to avoid LE and other dangers, and that she doesn't like jumping in random cars. So my guess is you won't find Trish out there too often. If you do, as always, be a gentleman, and she may hop in.
Trish definitely has potential, but she doesn't get my stamp just yet. When the baby evidence disappears, I'll repeat. Also, I was told that I could take some pics when this happens. Hopefully her working girl attitude will be stronger and more enthusiastic as well.
I didn't ask for digits. Again, she's not a strong recommend at the moment. Patience is a virtue.
Be cool.
-
07-22-13 14:37 #8579Senior Member

Posts: 52Shannon Ave.
Saw Shannon the other day on Michigan Avenue. Thin blonde WSW, late 20's early 30's, says can be found on Fort or Michigan Avenue. $20 for BBJ, friendly and decent oral skills. Got digits, for when / if she reactivates her phone.
-
07-22-13 14:12 #8578Regular Member

Posts: 6Kaleigh again LOL
Had a dream about Kaleigh on the Ave. Its a lot easier calling since its so hot on the Ave. No pun intended. Anyways do not let her get the Candy first.
Or she will nod out on you. But she came down. And gave a unbelievable dt BJ. Stay safe my friends. Enjoy the pic. LOL
-
07-22-13 12:37 #8577Senior Member

Posts: 261Not yet
I'm anxiously waiting for a report from somebody. I passed on this one due to her rates.
Originally Posted by Electric703
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 12:34 #8576Senior Member

Posts: 261Paige?
DL, was your Paige this girl by any chance? If so, I highly recommend a notel date!
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 11:09 #8575Regular Member

Posts: 14Aeriele on the are
Anyone have any info on young blonde on the R between 8 mile and State Fair named Aeriele like the mermaid.
-
07-22-13 00:02 #8574Senior Member

Posts: 438R
Mich DL, I toally believe you about the raids. Hell, after I insemenate Fatima, Gina, Tammy one more time, and the big booty BSW near 7mile, I'm done with the R til fall.
-
07-21-13 20:34 #8573Senior Member

Posts: 486Crystal
Just saw her on the G. Waved but couldn't stop today. I'll scoop her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 20:14 #8572Senior Member

Posts: 77B & G on the ave, first car date
Yeah, had my first car date. Hit the ave, it was dead, nothing. I did my usual loop and even did some recon, which paid off. Did not see any SW or LE. I was going to give up when I saw a WSW in the shade on the corner. I made contact and did a loop. Pulled in and off we went. Said her name was Paige (sp). Dark hair, maybe early 30s, skinny not in a bad way. Hard to tell age because the streets and candy take a toll. She does not appear to be too far gone and is decent. I did not have time for anything lengthy so got a BBJWCIM for. 30 Parked in a nice spot that my recon turned up. She does a good job. Can't say I let myself fully enjoy it. Spent time watching my back. Finished up and off she went.
So my first car date was a success. I am not a fan of the CD though. I want the relax a little and enjoy. I did the CD just to do it. Maybe other might like the CD, I personally like privacy and "room" to move around. I don't have a van. I give Paige an 8 on the BJ scale (1-10). Good job, soft and took it like a trooper. I would repeat for a longer session.
Stay safe.
-
07-21-13 17:00 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 91Great tip. How big should the sign be? I was thinkin of getting an ice cream truck because then I'd be discreeet.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 10:11 #8570Senior Member

Posts: 247Watch It
I saw one of the all white traffic enforcement cars on the R this morning. If they stick around, watch out. They aren't really looking for mongers, but they are ticket writing machines. Watch for speed limit, using turn signals, coming to full stops, you-turns, etc. And, of course, seat belts. They usually travel in at least pairs, and lately have been joined by some uncles on the new motorcycles.
Stay safe out there
-
07-21-13 07:57 #8569Senior Member

Posts: 4074MDl is correct
This post is exactly how a few of us have more pussy at our beckon than we can ever hope to enjoy in a week.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






