Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15440

    Amber on wilkens

    Made the drive up to charm city to visit the wilkens area. Got there around 5 pm and saw nothing. Wasn't sure who I was looking for, but we all the "look." drove up and down and did somewhat the w / w and cb loop. Finally after 3 some odd hours getting lost, I went back to w / w and found amber. .40 for FS pretty good bbj, should have went to her room as my car's a / c stopped working.

  2. #15439

    Not asshamed

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    For some reason, I just get in the mood to smash a backdoor in. There are a few I keep on hand for just such occasions. Besides I'm just a filthy mofo sometimes. I don't hear the noise except the wet sounds, haha.

  3. #15438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    NT,

    You are the man. Keep crushin 'them bruh.

    Chico

  4. #15437
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    You go bare in the back?

  5. #15436

    Backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Here are some w / Ms. Everready getting her backdoor opened this past weekend.
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!

  6. #15435

    The ever amazing Kat 2

    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10-2.jpg‎   10-3.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

    13.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   16.jpg‎   17.jpg‎  


  7. #15434

    The ever amazing Kat

    She seems to be in the middle of phone numbers right now. I hope to catch up w / her soon. I might have to marry her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10-1.jpg‎  


  8. #15433

    Conkling WSW super short hair

    Does anyone have experience with WSW brunette on Conkling with crew cut and barbed wire neck tattoo? Hangs by BP station. I was tempted to pick her up yesterday but have seen her looping out so much that I thought it best to pass.

  9. #15432

    Another Crack At amber

    I met Amber on Wilkens she took me to this old bar on Pratt in which the ladys rent to do their work. She was nice. I didn't come from BBJ tho next time Ima try FS.

  10. #15431

    April of conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkytrunk  [View Original Post]
    5'6, short dirty blonde hair. 26-30yrs old. I just described half the girls in Brooklyn. Hope this helps.
    Was on my way to work and decided to take it slow. It's Friday after all. Drove by conkling and saw this blonde broad who looks civi enough. Since didn't want to work out a sweat decided to unzip my pants and laid back to enjoy her service.

    While the personality was nice to start and she did have nice creamy skin, her "assets" are too big for me to roam around. So, just put my hand inside those granny panties that she wore while her neck worked furiously.

    Got to say this gal doesn't have proper technique, I been sucked many times and I could tell she's doing it the hard way. She soon gave up and wanted more incentive and decided not to ruin the mood so gave her some extra for her to finish the work.

    Definitely not one of the best dates. Should have gone straight for the half-and-half especially since she got it shaven and those pink lips looked so inviting. Oh well.

  11. #15430

    Dawn and Joyce of Laurel

    Thanks to the senior member for giving me Joyce's. I'm sure I could have gotten it from Dawn if she was able to. Dawn is in the hospital, she has a cyst on her overies. Joyce is a little nicer in appearance than dawn but not by my much. She has dark reddish brown hair and her body is fuller. She is about 5 "8 or 9 slender build but not skinny, B tities, and for being in her 40's her ass is pretty toned. I enjoyed her head game better than Dawn's. I prefer the woody woodpecker technique over all the deep hard Sucking Dawn does. She popped the condom open, put it on and went at it like a machinest on a assembly line. After she got me hard we did some mish and after a while in that position I told her to turn over and get on her hands and knees and finished in k9. She is a nice older lady and I will repeat.

  12. #15429

    Looking good on Conk

    I had an experience with a BP SW. On the way home I cruised Conkling (at nine fifteen). No LE out and three very do-able females. The first was about 5'7", dyed-blonde, baseball cap, white, walking from the gas station. She looked hot. Normally she would have been scooped up without hesitation. A little farther up a mature white brunette talking to a man. She's looking at the road and is obviously waiting for a connection. There are times when she would be the best thing on Conk. The third is another white blonde, shorter than the first. She has a more manly face but still is attractive.

    Three women who I would have scooped if I hadn't just nut. Then two young girls arrived at Baltimore St. And Conk. They are pretty but I wonder about their age.

    Following Conk I headed west. There were some real fine civilian ladies walking on Eastern street in Little Italy. If I could meet women like that there'd be no need for mongering.

  13. #15428

    Big Head prevailed!

    So I went and took a stroll down W / W loop. It appeared to be pretty much dead. Over on Washington by the Royal Farms there was a fight so lots of LE activity that way. Went back through Wilkins and saw WSW sitting past the circle.

    Her name was Susie. 5'7 blondish hair. She gets in and tell me she recognizes me from before, I dunno if they all say that or what but then she says look I'm fat not. (She is not huge / BBW, but does have a small belly) She said it was because she is off everything and added weight. Anyways she then says its so hot out and that she is all sweaty.

    Politely said that I did not have any time and she gave me the digits. If anyone wants them hit me up. I do not plan on calling.

  14. #15427

    Anyone recognize Samantha / Taylor?

    She was being pimped by BBW Marie for a while, traveling to Northern Virginia and Delaware. Says she never worked the biz before, but I suspect she's walked the strolls in Curtis Bay or Brooklyn.

    Can anyone shed some light on this?

    http://escortads.xxx/302-930-0161/?pid=10247749

    http://bodyrublist.com/202-556-3815/?pid=10189815

  15. #15426

    Dawn of Laurel

    Been trying to call and text her off and on all day with no response. I do believe her phone is off or no minutes on her phone . I am trying to hook up with the women I saw in Dawn's room . Has anyone seen this brunette women? If so please PM her #. Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape