Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 45,991 to 46,005 of 61400
-
07-07-13 18:17 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 78Foot Patrols at Brunswick and Wilkens
LEO posted at the corner. Standing on Brunswick.
-
07-07-13 16:23 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 1045I have only been with AMBER that one time and don't know her hours or anything about ERICA, other than she is AMBERS best friend and only person she would do girl / girl. Sorry I can't help. AMBER is easy to spot as she likes wearing those large lens sunglasses. She is very petite and nice looking. Since the recent LE sting along Wilkens a while ago in which several SWs were arrested, who knows when AMBER will be back, probably doesn't want to press her luck. BBB
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 15:45 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 2233Booty
Man that booty shot I like. Enjoy the look on their face when you shoving it to them. She looks like she really likes it. Beat she says hurry up where we can do it again. Thanks. For the shots. Ck you site everyday.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:44 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 57I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:30 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 118Bare
Sometimes if I am in the mood LOL.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 00:11 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 457WW at 11:30 PM Saturday
Drove around the circle and what do I see, six street walkers nodding at me.
All in one place. It was wild. I also saw old time Amber by Smiley's.
Some LE presence, but each for his own business.
I was in the mood for a black real dark beauty, but all I found was the real thin retard looking one.
Busy night for all.
-
07-06-13 23:52 #15404Regular Member

Posts: 6Amber on wilkens
Made the drive up to charm city to visit the wilkens area. Got there around 5 pm and saw nothing. Wasn't sure who I was looking for, but we all the "look." drove up and down and did somewhat the w / w and cb loop. Finally after 3 some odd hours getting lost, I went back to w / w and found amber. .40 for FS pretty good bbj, should have went to her room as my car's a / c stopped working.
-
07-06-13 20:04 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 2419Not asshamed
For some reason, I just get in the mood to smash a backdoor in. There are a few I keep on hand for just such occasions. Besides I'm just a filthy mofo sometimes. I don't hear the noise except the wet sounds, haha.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 18:46 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 602Kat
NT,
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
You are the man. Keep crushin 'them bruh.
Chico
-
07-06-13 18:40 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 483You go bare in the back?
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 16:49 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 118Backdoor
Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 15:57 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 2419The ever amazing Kat 2
Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
-
07-06-13 15:50 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 2419The ever amazing Kat
She seems to be in the middle of phone numbers right now. I hope to catch up w / her soon. I might have to marry her.
-
07-06-13 06:41 #15397

Posts: 540Conkling WSW super short hair
Does anyone have experience with WSW brunette on Conkling with crew cut and barbed wire neck tattoo? Hangs by BP station. I was tempted to pick her up yesterday but have seen her looping out so much that I thought it best to pass.
-
07-06-13 01:43 #15396Regular Member

Posts: 8Another Crack At amber
I met Amber on Wilkens she took me to this old bar on Pratt in which the ladys rent to do their work. She was nice. I didn't come from BBJ tho next time Ima try FS.










Reply With Quote




