Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15409
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny  [View Original Post]
    I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?
    I have only been with AMBER that one time and don't know her hours or anything about ERICA, other than she is AMBERS best friend and only person she would do girl / girl. Sorry I can't help. AMBER is easy to spot as she likes wearing those large lens sunglasses. She is very petite and nice looking. Since the recent LE sting along Wilkens a while ago in which several SWs were arrested, who knows when AMBER will be back, probably doesn't want to press her luck. BBB

  2. #15408

    Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    Man that booty shot I like. Enjoy the look on their face when you shoving it to them. She looks like she really likes it. Beat she says hurry up where we can do it again. Thanks. For the shots. Ck you site everyday.

  3. #15407
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    My goal today was to meet someone new. I met up with AMBER, first time with her, this afternoon off Wilkens. AMBER is 23, 5'2"tall, brown hair pulled back. She is attractive, easy going, non rush, non haggle on price, kitty needed shaving. 1" hair growth, A cups, and very pleasant, good skills. Standard rates, plus a $10. 00 tip for pictures, good service, and non rush. AMBER is a transplant from the Eastern Shore. She gave me her cell # and p[ctures for my use only. I will definitely repeat. AMBER doesn't wear any panties, wore black spandex pants, lime green pull over.

    AMBER mentioned that there have been several shootings and two LE stings in which the cops scooped up several girls along Wilkens this month. If requested AMBER Will do girl / girl, but only with her best friend ERICA, she feels the girls around Wilkens aren't clean enough.

    Had breakfast with my D cup Darlings at JEMMY'S. The full compliment were there to greet me and say hello, including NICK, owner. And son, Jimmy.

    ALL in all it was a good day. BBB
    I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?

  4. #15406

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    You go bare in the back?
    Sometimes if I am in the mood LOL.

  5. #15405

    WW at 11:30 PM Saturday

    Drove around the circle and what do I see, six street walkers nodding at me.

    All in one place. It was wild. I also saw old time Amber by Smiley's.

    Some LE presence, but each for his own business.

    I was in the mood for a black real dark beauty, but all I found was the real thin retard looking one.

    Busy night for all.

  6. #15404

    Amber on wilkens

    Made the drive up to charm city to visit the wilkens area. Got there around 5 pm and saw nothing. Wasn't sure who I was looking for, but we all the "look." drove up and down and did somewhat the w / w and cb loop. Finally after 3 some odd hours getting lost, I went back to w / w and found amber. .40 for FS pretty good bbj, should have went to her room as my car's a / c stopped working.

  7. #15403

    Not asshamed

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    For some reason, I just get in the mood to smash a backdoor in. There are a few I keep on hand for just such occasions. Besides I'm just a filthy mofo sometimes. I don't hear the noise except the wet sounds, haha.

  8. #15402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    NT,

    You are the man. Keep crushin 'them bruh.

    Chico

  9. #15401
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    You go bare in the back?

  10. #15400

    Backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Here are some w / Ms. Everready getting her backdoor opened this past weekend.
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!

  11. #15399

    The ever amazing Kat 2

    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10-2.jpg‎   10-3.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

    13.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   16.jpg‎   17.jpg‎  


  12. #15398

    The ever amazing Kat

    She seems to be in the middle of phone numbers right now. I hope to catch up w / her soon. I might have to marry her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10-1.jpg‎  


  13. #15397

    Conkling WSW super short hair

    Does anyone have experience with WSW brunette on Conkling with crew cut and barbed wire neck tattoo? Hangs by BP station. I was tempted to pick her up yesterday but have seen her looping out so much that I thought it best to pass.

  14. #15396

    Another Crack At amber

    I met Amber on Wilkens she took me to this old bar on Pratt in which the ladys rent to do their work. She was nice. I didn't come from BBJ tho next time Ima try FS.

  15. #15395

    April of conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkytrunk  [View Original Post]
    5'6, short dirty blonde hair. 26-30yrs old. I just described half the girls in Brooklyn. Hope this helps.
    Was on my way to work and decided to take it slow. It's Friday after all. Drove by conkling and saw this blonde broad who looks civi enough. Since didn't want to work out a sweat decided to unzip my pants and laid back to enjoy her service.

    While the personality was nice to start and she did have nice creamy skin, her "assets" are too big for me to roam around. So, just put my hand inside those granny panties that she wore while her neck worked furiously.

    Got to say this gal doesn't have proper technique, I been sucked many times and I could tell she's doing it the hard way. She soon gave up and wanted more incentive and decided not to ruin the mood so gave her some extra for her to finish the work.

    Definitely not one of the best dates. Should have gone straight for the half-and-half especially since she got it shaven and those pink lips looked so inviting. Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape