Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15448
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  2. #15447

    Sunday 7/7/2013

    Cruised W / W from around 130 to 330 PM, missed one thin brunette around the circle, she kept walking on the back street from the circle up to Monroe, people were slowing down and she wasn't getting in.

    Looked like she was on a mission to find her Pharmacist.

    Saw a couple girls on Washington hanging out in front of the school down from SA, they kept on looking but never got up. Looks like they had their boyfriends w / them. Other then that only saw a couple out sitting on stoops on Wilkens.

    Finally picked up Jess"ie" around 330atthe circle, no conversation but she definitely a spinner 100 pounds of bones, if that. Had a white tank top on and a short skirt. Gets in my truck and I glance over and no panties, poor girl had no panties. Went to a spot I know. Just got a new truck on Friday so I wanted to break it in. Plenty of room in the back, started off w / BJ, then she bent over and lifted her skirts, beautiful lips down there, hit it from behind for a few minutes then finished mish.

    She didn't seem wasted but was definitely not into having a conversation. Left my camera in my other work van so I didn't get any pictures. They would of been nice ones, it was nice seeing her climb from the back seat to the front seat w / no panties on, just that beautiful kitty kat. Dropped her off at Fulton and she headed to her pharmacist.

    Didn't see much po po out while I was there.

    Be safe.

    CNOTE

  3. #15446

    Foot Patrols at Brunswick and Wilkens

    LEO posted at the corner. Standing on Brunswick.

  4. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny  [View Original Post]
    I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?
    I have only been with AMBER that one time and don't know her hours or anything about ERICA, other than she is AMBERS best friend and only person she would do girl / girl. Sorry I can't help. AMBER is easy to spot as she likes wearing those large lens sunglasses. She is very petite and nice looking. Since the recent LE sting along Wilkens a while ago in which several SWs were arrested, who knows when AMBER will be back, probably doesn't want to press her luck. BBB

  5. #15444

    Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    Man that booty shot I like. Enjoy the look on their face when you shoving it to them. She looks like she really likes it. Beat she says hurry up where we can do it again. Thanks. For the shots. Ck you site everyday.

  6. #15443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    My goal today was to meet someone new. I met up with AMBER, first time with her, this afternoon off Wilkens. AMBER is 23, 5'2"tall, brown hair pulled back. She is attractive, easy going, non rush, non haggle on price, kitty needed shaving. 1" hair growth, A cups, and very pleasant, good skills. Standard rates, plus a $10. 00 tip for pictures, good service, and non rush. AMBER is a transplant from the Eastern Shore. She gave me her cell # and p[ctures for my use only. I will definitely repeat. AMBER doesn't wear any panties, wore black spandex pants, lime green pull over.

    AMBER mentioned that there have been several shootings and two LE stings in which the cops scooped up several girls along Wilkens this month. If requested AMBER Will do girl / girl, but only with her best friend ERICA, she feels the girls around Wilkens aren't clean enough.

    Had breakfast with my D cup Darlings at JEMMY'S. The full compliment were there to greet me and say hello, including NICK, owner. And son, Jimmy.

    ALL in all it was a good day. BBB
    I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?

  7. #15442

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    You go bare in the back?
    Sometimes if I am in the mood LOL.

  8. #15441

    WW at 11:30 PM Saturday

    Drove around the circle and what do I see, six street walkers nodding at me.

    All in one place. It was wild. I also saw old time Amber by Smiley's.

    Some LE presence, but each for his own business.

    I was in the mood for a black real dark beauty, but all I found was the real thin retard looking one.

    Busy night for all.

  9. #15440

    Amber on wilkens

    Made the drive up to charm city to visit the wilkens area. Got there around 5 pm and saw nothing. Wasn't sure who I was looking for, but we all the "look." drove up and down and did somewhat the w / w and cb loop. Finally after 3 some odd hours getting lost, I went back to w / w and found amber. .40 for FS pretty good bbj, should have went to her room as my car's a / c stopped working.

  10. #15439

    Not asshamed

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    For some reason, I just get in the mood to smash a backdoor in. There are a few I keep on hand for just such occasions. Besides I'm just a filthy mofo sometimes. I don't hear the noise except the wet sounds, haha.

  11. #15438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    NT,

    You are the man. Keep crushin 'them bruh.

    Chico

  12. #15437
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
    You go bare in the back?

  13. #15436

    Backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Here are some w / Ms. Everready getting her backdoor opened this past weekend.
    Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!

  14. #15435

    The ever amazing Kat 2

    Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10-2.jpg‎   10-3.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

    13.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   16.jpg‎   17.jpg‎  


  15. #15434

    The ever amazing Kat

    She seems to be in the middle of phone numbers right now. I hope to catch up w / her soon. I might have to marry her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10-1.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape