Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 45,991 to 46,005 of 61438
-
07-07-13 19:09 #15448Regular Member

Posts: 4[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
07-07-13 19:09 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 85Sunday 7/7/2013
Cruised W / W from around 130 to 330 PM, missed one thin brunette around the circle, she kept walking on the back street from the circle up to Monroe, people were slowing down and she wasn't getting in.
Looked like she was on a mission to find her Pharmacist.
Saw a couple girls on Washington hanging out in front of the school down from SA, they kept on looking but never got up. Looks like they had their boyfriends w / them. Other then that only saw a couple out sitting on stoops on Wilkens.
Finally picked up Jess"ie" around 330atthe circle, no conversation but she definitely a spinner 100 pounds of bones, if that. Had a white tank top on and a short skirt. Gets in my truck and I glance over and no panties, poor girl had no panties. Went to a spot I know. Just got a new truck on Friday so I wanted to break it in. Plenty of room in the back, started off w / BJ, then she bent over and lifted her skirts, beautiful lips down there, hit it from behind for a few minutes then finished mish.
She didn't seem wasted but was definitely not into having a conversation. Left my camera in my other work van so I didn't get any pictures. They would of been nice ones, it was nice seeing her climb from the back seat to the front seat w / no panties on, just that beautiful kitty kat. Dropped her off at Fulton and she headed to her pharmacist.
Didn't see much po po out while I was there.
Be safe.
CNOTE
-
07-07-13 18:17 #15446Senior Member

Posts: 78Foot Patrols at Brunswick and Wilkens
LEO posted at the corner. Standing on Brunswick.
-
07-07-13 16:23 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 1045I have only been with AMBER that one time and don't know her hours or anything about ERICA, other than she is AMBERS best friend and only person she would do girl / girl. Sorry I can't help. AMBER is easy to spot as she likes wearing those large lens sunglasses. She is very petite and nice looking. Since the recent LE sting along Wilkens a while ago in which several SWs were arrested, who knows when AMBER will be back, probably doesn't want to press her luck. BBB
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 15:45 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 2233Booty
Man that booty shot I like. Enjoy the look on their face when you shoving it to them. She looks like she really likes it. Beat she says hurry up where we can do it again. Thanks. For the shots. Ck you site everyday.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:44 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 57I would love to meet Amber. When is best time? Will she be able to get Erica on short notice?
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 09:30 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 118Bare
Sometimes if I am in the mood LOL.
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-13 00:11 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 457WW at 11:30 PM Saturday
Drove around the circle and what do I see, six street walkers nodding at me.
All in one place. It was wild. I also saw old time Amber by Smiley's.
Some LE presence, but each for his own business.
I was in the mood for a black real dark beauty, but all I found was the real thin retard looking one.
Busy night for all.
-
07-06-13 23:52 #15440Regular Member

Posts: 6Amber on wilkens
Made the drive up to charm city to visit the wilkens area. Got there around 5 pm and saw nothing. Wasn't sure who I was looking for, but we all the "look." drove up and down and did somewhat the w / w and cb loop. Finally after 3 some odd hours getting lost, I went back to w / w and found amber. .40 for FS pretty good bbj, should have went to her room as my car's a / c stopped working.
-
07-06-13 20:04 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 2419Not asshamed
For some reason, I just get in the mood to smash a backdoor in. There are a few I keep on hand for just such occasions. Besides I'm just a filthy mofo sometimes. I don't hear the noise except the wet sounds, haha.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 18:46 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 602Kat
NT,
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
You are the man. Keep crushin 'them bruh.
Chico
-
07-06-13 18:40 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 483You go bare in the back?
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 16:49 #15436Senior Member

Posts: 118Backdoor
Hey nitetimer way to go on that backdoor! Looks like you got it opened up real good and wide for her. Was she a moaner and a screamer when you was working it up in there? Did her ass happen to talk back to ya LOL? I love to do a new lady for the first time in the brown eye and after the first time its never the same. Its kinda like I guess getting a virgin. I also love to give them a creamy filling to mix with the chocolate fudge center!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 15:57 #15435Senior Member

Posts: 2419The ever amazing Kat 2
Always expressive, tuned in and fun; never want to finish or let her be.
-
07-06-13 15:50 #15434Senior Member

Posts: 2419The ever amazing Kat
She seems to be in the middle of phone numbers right now. I hope to catch up w / her soon. I might have to marry her.










Reply With Quote




