Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,136 to 48,150 of 61441
-
02-16-13 22:03 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 2419She is a delightful one. Thanks for the pix, very pretty lady.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 21:52 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 252After you date her and drop her off and you can't find your phone, camera, or anythingelse that is not tied down, that would be Arpil.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 21:00 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 1292Nice pictures brother. Her eyes are so fucking sexy that bring tears to my dick.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 20:04 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 28No meat to Debone
Went out shopping this evening and discovered there were no meat on the shelves today. Seems like I missed the shopping frenzie. LOL
-
02-16-13 17:16 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 344Sarah
I got to say this lady is a little gorgeous hottie. Wish I was in Baltimore or that she was here.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Lucky8
-
02-16-13 15:20 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 780Nice photos; cute girl, looks like she enjoys her work!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 14:23 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 112B / CB on Saturday Morning
Cruised the loop from 7:00 to 11:00. REALLY desolate! Cheerleader Leah was out on Pascal, complaining how slow business was. She was NOT looking good. One regular whose name I don't know was walking Fairhaven earlier on, then nothing. Patapsco, Pontiac and Hanover were empty.
-
02-16-13 13:40 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 511Hold it down. I'll be there next month.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 13:35 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 30April
5'6, short dirty blonde hair. 26-30yrs old. I just described half the girls in Brooklyn. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 13:08 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Sarah
She loves the camera, and it loves her, too. She is a gem.
-
02-16-13 13:05 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 1788Some more of Sarah
Finally getting around to posting some more of this cute girl from last week. I'll add the last ones later. She is a load of fun if you catch her at the right time. It seems that morning is her best time of day. Treat her well and you won't be disappointed!
-
02-16-13 12:34 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 438Doesn't do this often LOL
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
LOL April is out all the time seen her in Brooklyn and working Wilkins a few months ago mediocre BJs are both my experiences with her.
Originally Posted by chunkytrunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 12:28 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 29Who is she?
I don't do the streetwalker thing to often but who is the girl that hangs on Washington blvd. By the church always dress in heels, nice body, blondish hair. I saw her today around 11:30am, I don't scoop in the day but damn she was looking good. I saw her 3 times, twice in the summer with short dress and heels. Do the guys who frequent Wilkins area know who this may be and how here services are. I may have to go back out later. She had a nice ass, her face looked good far away.
-
02-16-13 11:47 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 26DR huh?
A little jealous over here! You're good there, no matter where you go! But I'm sure you already know that. If not, the places to go are Puerta Plata, Cabarete and Sosua. They have a couple of nice bordellos that will fill your every desire in Puerta Plata. They also have some great "no tell motels" that have excellent room service, hot tubs and even have industrial sex chairs in every room!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
=============================================
Gents,
If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info
Thanks,
Jackson
-
02-16-13 06:02 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 112April
Sounds interesting. How do we recognize her? Tall? Short? Fat? Thin? Blonde? Brunette? Long hair? Short hair? Young? Old?
Originally Posted by chunkytrunk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






