Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 222 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2098

    Whats in a Name . . . . Pt 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthless Prik  [View Original Post]
    I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before.
    Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.

    Thank you for your assistance
    You Worthless Prik; this is your best bet: Click----> OUTCALLS



    X . . . The irony continues

  2. 07-06-13 22:37


  3. #2097

    Some assistance and help please

    Hi, I am going to be in DC next month for a conference. I will be staying at the Omni. What is the action like around there? I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before. Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.

    Thank you for your assistance

  4. #2096
    Have you had too many BAD experiences?

    They sweet talk you on the phone, then you meet & she's NOTHING like the picture?

    Let ME put your bad experiences in the past.

    I'm HONEST & RELIABLE and offer UNRUSHED hassle free companionship.

    For those of you who seek the complete package of SEXY, CLASS & CHARM. I'm the girl for you!

    Amanda

    619. 694. 6351

  5. #2095

    Indian chick

    The ABSOLUTE worst service on the planet!

    Quote Originally Posted by John2526  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising again:

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bust...day-28/8227448

    I've never seen her, but she has an extremely bad reputation:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...ardID=6&page=1

    Another site=109510

  6. #2094

    "Busty Indian Doll" = Brea = Stay away

    She's been advertising again:

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bust...day-28/8227448

    I've never seen her, but she has an extremely bad reputation:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...ardID=6&page=1

    Another site=109510

  7. #2093

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her today but her add is down already. Nevertheless, here is her Cali add so you can see her beauty. I am sure she will repost soon as she is here for a few more days. She normally visits BMore. Sasha is a beauty! Saw her add and glad to see she had reviews so my decision was easy. She has a great body and a wonderful ass on her small framed body. Good value. I will repeat.

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ut-23/27927559
    Nice! You got to love that nice stomach she has. Makes you want to run your tongue around her sexy navel.

  8. #2092

    Is this supposed to be your "contribution?"

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlanket69  [View Original Post]
    There is an Asian Spa in Ft Washington. It's in a little office building. Haven't tried it yet but plan to the next time in the area. You might not get what you want but you might get what you need. Otherwise lots of ads in S. MD in Backpages.

    Good luck
    Telling a visiting senior to TOFTT at a spa you haven't been to, or to look through BP ads?

    For the record, I sent him a PM with a half-dozen recommendations.

  9. #2091
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2090

    Ft Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Ft Washington.

    Any suggestions? Like BBBJ's. Nice attitudes.

    Thanks if you can help.

    Thanks if you can not.

    TheRaven
    There is an Asian Spa in Ft Washington. It's in a little office building. Haven't tried it yet but plan to the next time in the area. You might not get what you want but you might get what you need. Otherwise lots of ads in S. MD in Backpages.

    Good luck

  11. #2089

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    50 + 10 =

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-25/10014878

    And eye candy too!

    Speechless, walking away and shaking my head! That moment when you realize that image of someone's grandma will haunt you forever.
    Okay okay I admit I only took a chance because I was curious. Now I didn't say she was the best looking ever but if you're in that area and short on change, ha, why not. I was wondering about that one in Lanham though. Appreciate that post.

  12. #2088

    Must of been one hell of a deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    Okay I tried her because I said,"Man, $50 is a good ass deal and I was in the area."

    Maybe this one was a little bit better:

    50 + 10 =

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-25/10014878

    And eye candy too!

    Speechless, walking away and shaking my head! That moment when you realize that image of someone's grandma will haunt you forever.

  13. #2087

    Really . . . . for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    Okay I tried her because I said,"Man, $50 is a good ass deal and I was in the area."

    L / S/A was about 5-6/9/9. She wasn't all that great looking but she provides great service. I guess a Wal Mart of sorts where you can get some cheap stuff with good production. She's definitely not the age of 30 though. I would say upper 40s but she did have a BFA! Yeah buddy. Either way typical. .
    Y'all know better than this shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does give excellent head work, she takes it anyway you want to give it. But also you are right; she is not easy on the eyes and surely not 30. For the price, I agree you cannot go wrong. She needs to add Greek to the menu. That you make up for the looks. At one time she was doing doubles with a TS (WTF) she said he got a lot of business.
    Hell, while you're at it,' she's better @ $40. ----> Click it



    X . . . Have you no Shame?

  14. #2086
    Not to get off topic but.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ce-22/12513073

    This is what $50 gets you back home.

  15. #2085

    Good deal, good service

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    Okay I tried her because I said,"Man, $50 is a good ass deal and I was in the area."

    L / S/A was about 5-6/9/9. She wasn't all that great looking but she provides great service. I guess a Wal Mart of sorts where you can get some cheap stuff with good production. She's definitely not the age of 30 though. I would say upper 40s but she did have a BFA! Yeah buddy. Either way typical 2 call. Hit her up when I got there and came in. Nice place and room where the action took place was set up nicely with a "movie" playing while we played if you know what I mean. For that price and not having to deal with attitudes, I'll repeat if I'm in the area and need a relief. Stay safe out there people.
    Yes she does give excellent head work, she takes it anyway you want to give it. But also you are right; she is not easy on the eyes and surely not 30. For the price, I agree you cannot go wrong. She needs to add Greek to the menu. That you make up for the looks. At one time she was doing doubles with a TS (WTF) she said he got a lot of business.

  16. #2084

    Tasty. (link)

    Smh rookie mistake. Forgot the link.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...eed-30/5489657

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape