Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3328
-
07-01-13 08:27 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 54Tasty.
Okay I tried her because I said,"Man, $50 is a good ass deal and I was in the area."
L / S/A was about 5-6/9/9. She wasn't all that great looking but she provides great service. I guess a Wal Mart of sorts where you can get some cheap stuff with good production. She's definitely not the age of 30 though. I would say upper 40s but she did have a BFA! Yeah buddy. Either way typical 2 call. Hit her up when I got there and came in. Nice place and room where the action took place was set up nicely with a "movie" playing while we played if you know what I mean. For that price and not having to deal with attitudes, I'll repeat if I'm in the area and need a relief. Stay safe out there people.
-
07-01-13 07:01 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 132Knowledge is power. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 06:59 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 132Wow! Sounds like an adventure. I would of been suspect with the woman coming right out of the motel wanting to go get some coffee. I did though once have a provider ask me out but I told her thats why I was seeing her because I didn't have the time or want the stress of a second relationship.
Originally Posted by SSmitty8
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-13 23:27 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 376Visiting from Massachusettes
Staying in Ft Washington.
Any suggestions? Like BBBJ's. Nice attitudes.
Thanks if you can help.
Thanks if you can not.
TheRaven
-
06-30-13 11:46 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 1991Great report. Stay far, far away
Armenians are probably my least favorite FSU women and, in my experience, are much more about the money. They're all over Los Angeles and SoCal and I've seen a few with not very good results. And if she's also a head case, that's a huge red flag to stay far, far away!
Originally Posted by SSmitty8
[View Original Post]
One of the best things about USASG is this kind of timely report and warning. Thanks!
-
06-30-13 11:07 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 61Checked her out yesterday
She's Armenian, details below.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Called and asked about services, she says $$$.00, I think wow but say ok. Plan to drive over to assess the situation before telling her it's a lot of scratch. She gives me the address of a condo complex in north DC. I get there and call, parking is very limited so she tells me to park out front. I do, and while we're on the phone, she actually comes downstairs and asks me to take her to get some coffee. She's wearing a dress and holding a small purse. Same girl in the pics, only with blonde hair now. After the ocular pat down I say ok. She hops in and is actually pretty sweet at this point, smiling a lot, but pretty bad english. We go to starbucks, pick up the drinks, then drive around a bit and talk. This is where I find out she's Armenian, from California, and doesn't want to be in the business anymore. She's just offering massage, she says. For $$$ I ask, and she says yes. Now she starts getting weird, perhaps because she senses that I'm questioning her rate. She starts cursing to herself in her language, and when I ask what she's saying, she says nothing. She does this on and off for awhile, switching from smiling to cursing, smiling to cursing. Then she starts rubbing her head, going on about voices in her head and now I'm watching her closely, realizing that she's very mentally unstable. I drive her back to her place, and she says "you want massage, $$$". I say for just massage, no thank you. I guess she doesn't realize that I'm saying no, and she starts yelling at the top of her lungs "just massage, what you think, you give me $$$". I can't repeat everything she said, because half was in her language, and the rest was cursing. She was basically saying she wasn't going to get into anything more than massage, and that the massage alone was $$$ non-negotiable. Eventually I just asked her nicely to get out of the car, she does and I drive off grateful that I didn't get stabbed or anything.
-
06-30-13 10:19 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 1991Try these links
Http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...an-27/10090015
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...image=10090014
If they don't work, try searching her number on Google and, when a BP ad comes up in the search results, click on the arrow that let's you view the cached page instead of the current one. That's how I got the links above.
I usually post on in the NOVA forum but I've sampled some DC delights in my time so I check here occasionally.
FWIW, from Anna's ad pic and style it's my guess she may be a Russian / Ukrainian / East European girl looking to make some extra money. If that's the case, the fact that English isn't her first language, and also since she's not a pro, means she probably frustrates easily. FSU (former Soviet Union) women are also notoriously late and their concept of what it means to keep to a schedule or appointment is, shall we say, much more flexible that what we're used to.
BUT (and this is important) if you make the extra effort and actually connect with her, you may be richly rewarded. I haven't personally seen Anna, but I've seen more than a few FSU massage therapists and two of them turned into girlfriends. And, if you treat them right, FSU women will give you a massage that feels as intimate as sex or may even lead to sex. If that happens, it's been my happy experience to have had some of the best times of my life with these women.
But here's one tip to keep in mind with FSU women, you have to make them feel like they're your girlfriend and not like they're a provider. Even though she knows what the real deal is, she wants to be treated like things are different. Here's one way you'll know, unless she's been burned before she won't ask for the money up front because that spoils the fantasy for her. After the session, just drop the donation discreetly and don't even mention it. Or sometimes I've placed it in the girl's purse (while she's watching, of course) and said something like "here's a little something for you." Oh yes, and if you give her a massage for a little while you will be her favorite person in the world.
Just be careful not to get too carried away because FSU women, once you get through their tough outer shell, are romantics at heart and there's always a chance that she might start to see you as something more than a client (happened to me twice!). And, in case YOU start to get carried away, be forewarned that they can be some of the most high maintenance women on the face of the planet! If you remember Tony's (RIP) Ukrainian ultra-dramatic girlfriend in the Sopranos, you'll have a sense of what I'm talking about.
One final tip for extra-special service, if she asks you how you like the massage, say the word "Pree-kras-na" (wonderful) and you will see a big smile come over her face.
Extra kudos to the first member who connects with Anna and reports back. I'd give it a go myself but I'm a little far out in VA at the moment.
BTW, if it turns out she's not FSU, disregard everything I said! But you may want to keep it in mind if you ever run into one.
-
06-30-13 06:47 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 132Anna
Do you have a link to her ad. Googled the # and nothing comes up, also checked her # escort phone search and nothing.
Originally Posted by Rustys
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 22:32 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 590Called to schedule. She called me back saying she'd be late, but she was waiting at the Metro station. After ample time had passed, I tried to contact her. It'd ring once and go to VM. Sent her a text saying if she was going to cancel to please let me know. Waited some more and got no response. Tried on a different number a few minutes later, and she answered not knowing who I was. She then came up with a lame excuse, and I just hung up. That ended it. Very unfortunate because I was looking forward to giving her business.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 22:03 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 2686Details?
What happened?
Originally Posted by Rustys
[View Original Post]
Real pic or not, zero service or lame service, upselling, timewaster?
Are you looking for a secondary target, are you mobile?
Information-rich posts tend to yield more results than cryptic ones.
-
06-29-13 21:10 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 590Anna (202) 817 forty-six fifty-four
TOFTF. Total flake. Avoid.
-
06-29-13 19:28 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 590Anna (202) 817*
Anyone try Anna?
" Hi. For full body massage and relax call ANNA at 2028174654. Sorry for grammer thanks and welcome."
-
06-27-13 06:40 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 132Jessica
Yeah! I thought about checkin her out but I saw a review on the other site that she was cute but lacking in her performance especially for what she is charging. Ill pass! But this nonsense is why I like to have a few LOCAL regulars that I know I can see and trust.
Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 17:29 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 543Jessica is back
With a vengeance ----> Click it
602-638-6065
When you get caught with your pants down, you get robbed.
Don't caught with your pants down.
Get rid of cable and upgrade to Directtv.
X . . . LoL
-
06-21-13 22:17 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the heads up!
Man that's terrible and sorry about that. Your posts is real and hysterical at the same time. I chuckled because I feel your pain. Some of these chicks are thee absolute worst.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]














