Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3328
-
03-31-13 18:30 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 164I Can Relate
I had a serious security breach myself a short while back. It is tough to recover from one!
Originally Posted by BeijingBob
[View Original Post]
JJ
-
03-31-13 16:51 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 132Lisa
I'm still a little skeptical about her. If she was with RK and she was a pornstar then why no reviews. I am sticking with my instinct, that's why I ended up trying someone else.
Originally Posted by BeijingBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 15:54 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 160Go back and re-read the thread. I NEVER asked about her.
Originally Posted by BeijingBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 18:15 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 132Mercedes from Cali
Went to see her the other day at a low end motel in CP. Looks 7 service a 6. She is the one in the pics. $ for 30 min.
Good CBJ, cg, mish she was tight but I think she was high and seemed distant. Nice looking babe with nice body.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...65-20/10454891
916-206-6965
-
03-30-13 12:34 #1989Regular Member

Posts: 20Lisa
That's kind of an ironic response since you were the one asking about her (?)
Originally Posted by Dre336
[View Original Post]
Stealth Mode. Would encourage you to post what you know. In any event, I would like to know.
Here's what I know. There are at least two different providers with that same number, and who don't reference each other (but one does talk about "two girl specials").
"Lisa" looks like a provider I used to see at apts near Fair Oaks Mall by the same name. I would love to find her again, and wonder if it is the same girl. But she had a huge NY Mets tattoo which this Lisa doesn't appear to have.
I don't think the ad looks fake, per se. Was she in a Realitykings. Com video? Perhaps (on their site they claim over 8, 000 girls have been so no too exclusive a club.) But girls who trade on pornstardom usually make it easier to prove, include clips with their ads, have their own site, etc.
Stealth Mode, I have been a senior member since 2006 with over 1, 000 posts to my (previous) name. Had my security breached and identity compromised, so I am starting over here. But again, I would encourage you to share what you know, not keep it to PMs. To each their own, but chances are whatever you know is already known by LE, so short of sharing PII of members or providers, there is no reason to keep it in the dark.
-
03-27-13 01:05 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 160Go see her and post a review on how it turned out.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 01:03 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 434Comedy on BP
Way too funny.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-22/10491953
-
03-25-13 01:46 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 163Sasha is a Beauty!
I just saw her today but her add is down already. Nevertheless, here is her Cali add so you can see her beauty. I am sure she will repost soon as she is here for a few more days. She normally visits BMore. Sasha is a beauty! Saw her add and glad to see she had reviews so my decision was easy. She has a great body and a wonderful ass on her small framed body. Good value. I will repeat.
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ut-23/27927559
-
03-23-13 21:38 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 378I believe she is real
I was able to do some research, and came up with some interesting intel. Only trusted seniors may inquire.
Originally Posted by Primprimate
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-13 12:12 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 160This ad is screaming fake to me. Fake fake fake fake fake.
Originally Posted by Primprimate
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-13 06:21 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 132I agree with MW. I was watching Lisa's ad for a while and couldn't find much info on her at all so I decided a little to risky. I called my regular since she was in town.
Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-13 15:49
Senior Member
-
03-21-13 15:39 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 613Possible sting.
I know that PG County has been targeting College Park for stings. Not saying she's involved in this but you would think that, good, bad, or indifferent, there would be a review here or on the oThER review site. Just sayin, be careful out there.
MW
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-13 13:19 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 38Has anybody seen her
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...nce-41/9213588
I couldn't find any reviews on her she does everything by email goes by the name Tamera.
-
03-21-13 06:28 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 2270Lisa
She's been advertising since mid 2012 but not a single review on her. TGTBT imo.
Originally Posted by Primprimate
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-13 06:07 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 543The Bomb
'Bunker Buster' . . . . he strikes again!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
(Click it)
X . . . Rotflmmfao
















