Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3328
-
07-06-13 23:00 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 543Whats in a Name . . . . Pt 2
You Worthless Prik; this is your best bet: Click----> OUTCALLS
Originally Posted by Worthless Prik
[View Original Post]
X . . . The irony continues
-
07-06-13 22:37
Senior Member
-
07-06-13 17:43 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 35Some assistance and help please
Hi, I am going to be in DC next month for a conference. I will be staying at the Omni. What is the action like around there? I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before. Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.
Thank you for your assistance
-
07-06-13 14:13 #2096Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Have you had too many BAD experiences?
They sweet talk you on the phone, then you meet & she's NOTHING like the picture?
Let ME put your bad experiences in the past.
I'm HONEST & RELIABLE and offer UNRUSHED hassle free companionship.
For those of you who seek the complete package of SEXY, CLASS & CHARM. I'm the girl for you!
Amanda
619. 694. 6351
-
07-06-13 12:06 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 436Indian chick
The ABSOLUTE worst service on the planet!
Originally Posted by John2526
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 11:56 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 148"Busty Indian Doll" = Brea = Stay away
She's been advertising again:
http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bust...day-28/8227448
I've never seen her, but she has an extremely bad reputation:
http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...ardID=6&page=1
Another site=109510
-
07-04-13 07:16 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 132Sasha
Nice! You got to love that nice stomach she has. Makes you want to run your tongue around her sexy navel.
Originally Posted by Marlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 00:05 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 2686Is this supposed to be your "contribution?"
Telling a visiting senior to TOFTT at a spa you haven't been to, or to look through BP ads?
Originally Posted by RedBlanket69
[View Original Post]
For the record, I sent him a PM with a half-dozen recommendations.
-
07-02-13 23:37 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 457[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-02-13 18:38 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 38Ft Washington
There is an Asian Spa in Ft Washington. It's in a little office building. Haven't tried it yet but plan to the next time in the area. You might not get what you want but you might get what you need. Otherwise lots of ads in S. MD in Backpages.
Originally Posted by Raven1950
[View Original Post]
Good luck
-
07-02-13 03:56 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 54Hahaha
Okay okay I admit I only took a chance because I was curious. Now I didn't say she was the best looking ever but if you're in that area and short on change, ha, why not. I was wondering about that one in Lanham though. Appreciate that post.
Originally Posted by Original Man 78
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 23:04 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 457Must of been one hell of a deal.
50 + 10 =
Originally Posted by Daearth
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ng-25/10014878
And eye candy too!
Speechless, walking away and shaking my head! That moment when you realize that image of someone's grandma will haunt you forever.
-
07-01-13 22:56 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 543Really . . . . for real?
Y'all know better than this shit!
Originally Posted by Daearth
[View Original Post]
Hell, while you're at it,' she's better @ $40. ----> Click it
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
X . . . Have you no Shame?
-
07-01-13 20:55 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 457Not to get off topic but.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ce-22/12513073
This is what $50 gets you back home.
-
07-01-13 18:18 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 436Good deal, good service
Yes she does give excellent head work, she takes it anyway you want to give it. But also you are right; she is not easy on the eyes and surely not 30. For the price, I agree you cannot go wrong. She needs to add Greek to the menu. That you make up for the looks. At one time she was doing doubles with a TS (WTF) she said he got a lot of business.
Originally Posted by Daearth
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 08:28 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 54Tasty. (link)
Smh rookie mistake. Forgot the link.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...eed-30/5489657

















