rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6442

    Big Beaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I chuckle about that street every time I go by. Just a few years ago, there were several active houses on or off Beaverland, so there were ALWAYS ladies walking around there. Things have dried up quite a bit in Brightmoor. Unfortunately. Some of my favorite discount providers used to be there.

    And for the record, I did in fact pick up a piece of fine working tail hitchhiking from the on ramp at 75 and Big Beaver. That close enough? She either bailed on one of you guys who took her out of the hood, or else she was abandoned on an outcall by her driver. I don't remember which it was, but I do remember negotiating some quality time for little more than the ride home.

    And welcome back Twat. It's been dull here.
    And, of course, the exit # for the ramp at 75 and Big Beaver is. Wait for it. 69!

  2. #6441

    Beaverland

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb1951  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I thought maybe there was some sort of Detroit Monger Shangri La known as Beaverland. But it is just a damn street name.

    Would seem to be the right place to find SW's, though. Of course you don't really see any available beaver, big or smail, on Big Beaver Road.
    I chuckle about that street every time I go by. Just a few years ago, there were several active houses on or off Beaverland, so there were ALWAYS ladies walking around there. Things have dried up quite a bit in Brightmoor. Unfortunately. Some of my favorite discount providers used to be there.

    And for the record, I did in fact pick up a piece of fine working tail hitchhiking from the on ramp at 75 and Big Beaver. That close enough? She either bailed on one of you guys who took her out of the hood, or else she was abandoned on an outcall by her driver. I don't remember which it was, but I do remember negotiating some quality time for little more than the ride home.

    And welcome back Twat. It's been dull here.

  3. #6440

    Fenkell

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    First post, but sure not new to the hobby. Spent many of years, and money down in the Corridor.

    Much older but still able to play.

    Anyone know anything a hot black razor thin girl on Fenkell? Saw her twice around noon on 2 saturdays. Well dresses with a purse, which made me back off.
    If you saw her on Fenkell between Lahser and Telegraph, that sounds like Sandy. Get a little closer and you'll see the scars. Talk to her, and you'll hear the years of smoking (everything available) in her voice. Trade her $5 for a promise to hook up later that afternoon, and you'll find out just how 'legit' she really is. I have taken to waving crisp $20 bills at her as I roll slowly by these days.

  4. #6439
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Why does having a "purse" or being "Well dresses" set off red-flags with some guys? I see this a lot in the Toledo forum. The same thing when a monger sees a girl that's "TGTBT." Do you guys think that LE will only use decoys that are good looking and well dressed? I can't even tell how many SW I have picked up that were TGTBT, well dressed, or carrying a purse. What's next, helicopters LOL?
    A girl on the ave told me last year that when she wears a hot dress guys will talk to her and pass because they think she is a decoy. She was like "WTF, you won't pick me up because I am too good looking?"

  5. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeyman  [View Original Post]
    It's JR. If she's white and if she's not standing at a bus stop she's working.
    Well it's hard to tell from the picture but it was near the bus stop, but if you zoom in on the pic you can see what she looks like a little better. (just camera phone, so not amaziing)

  6. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    . near that house near Beaverland.
    Damn, I thought maybe there was some sort of Detroit Monger Shangri La known as Beaverland. But it is just a damn street name.

    Would seem to be the right place to find SW's, though. Of course you don't really see any available beaver, big or smail, on Big Beaver Road.

  7. #6436

    Fatima

    Finally hooked up with Fatima after chatting with her several times Nice time with her, very accommodating and looking forward to seeing her again.

  8. #6435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcard Card  [View Original Post]
    Good point.

    Anyway saw this girl on John R, but wasn't able to determine if she was working or not, does anyone know if this one is SW or not?
    Hmm. White woman in a predominantly African american neighborhood, and not waiting for the bus. All kidding aside it looks like Misty (or how ever you spell her name). She's ok but she's got a bandage or cast on her arm due to drug usage. Give her a shot.

    Stay safe

  9. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcard Card  [View Original Post]
    Good point.

    Anyway saw this girl on John R, but wasn't able to determine if she was working or not, does anyone know if this one is SW or not?
    It's JR. If she's white and if she's not standing at a bus stop she's working.

  10. #6433

    John R girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Ladies that do this are usually notorious for stealing, its a distraction tactic, happened to me twice before I caught on, and since have caught 3 more in the act, just a heads up. Its not a club. Tell her to get headphones.
    Good point.

    Anyway saw this girl on John R, but wasn't able to determine if she was working or not, does anyone know if this one is SW or not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jrgrl.jpg‎  

  11. #6432

    Crystal

    BSW. 29, petite, bees, shoulder length hair which is usually up in pony tail or bun.

    I first saw her on fort between Waterman and Livernois. I've seen her a few times now.

    First time was a bjer with fingerplay. She takes her time and is not all tweaked out. It was good enough for me to ask for a number.

    I called her back and we did the deed in the car. No rush, polite, decent time.

    Last night was in the notel. I would repeat, and I asked if I could share her number, and she said for people I felt comfortable with.

    So if you're looking for someone decent, I'll share the number if you've written a review in the past month prior to this review, or other regulars I deem worthy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo-6_30_13,-12.14.23-AM-1.JPG‎  

  12. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehpp  [View Original Post]
    As far as the corridor anyone remember Kelly, Rose or Pam Those beauties go back to the mid to late 80s those were the days!
    Kelly, Rose and Pam sound like Jumbo girls, I think Kelly was the good looking one, Rose was tall, about 6 feet, and Pam always wore black stockings to cover her needle marks on her legs.

  13. #6430

    This may not apply but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    Around 2am after the rain was over I was looking for a little fun. Went to the R and only saw one Bruenette WSW at the party store near 8 and she looked TGTBT so I passed. Nothing else out but Trannys so I scooted over to Gratiot. 2 BSW walkers with decent bodies but the faces not so good, passed. Didn't see anything else so did the this is my last loop thing and saw a very slim WSW who looked liked the pictures I saw on this site so I scooped. Said her name was Ashley / Lindsey, decent face but really skinny body, seemed to be a little tweeking. Agreed on standard for BBBJ and she seemed to be tweeking a little. Also she reached and changed my radio station and afterward asked could she change it to something sexy when she had already done it. Don't like my radio touched but I was in need of a little stimulation so I let it go. Went to my spot for a nice BBBJCIMWS and she seemed to be into so it was worth my time. Girl must have lost a lot of weight because I could feel her but bone while rubbing her a$$. Dropped her off near the candy store.
    Ladies that do this are usually notorious for stealing, its a distraction tactic, happened to me twice before I caught on, and since have caught 3 more in the act, just a heads up. Its not a club. Tell her to get headphones.

  14. #6429

    JR Jenna at Her Place

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder the same thing. A couple of times I saw them on the ride in walking south on John R around 9 mile. He usually hangs close by. But I have seen her out alone. Only scooped her once for a quick BBBJ. Pretty good. Seems TwoWheeler had a little more time and fun with her than I got to. Well maybe next time. Nope. Scratch that I'm still holding out for a duo. LOL. Check out the original post for some picks. She's got some big bolt ons.
    Saturday before last I was strolling the R and didn't see anything to my liking so I had read several reports on Jenna and had talked to her got her number a few weeks earlier so I called her. She was at her house in Madison Heights but just off the R. She said she was in the middle of moving to Ferndale but could squeeze me in. I said OK but I don't want to be rushed and then she asked her boyfriend / husband (she calls him both but probably just BF) if she had enough time for a date and I hear him in the back ground saying OK. So I think it's cool and go over to her place as long as he won't be there and she assures me he will leave. I don't want any problems with the boyfriend because I was on crutches at the time. I get there and see a guy leaving in a truck and Jeena waves me in so I hobble in. I ask for half and half and she tells me to sit on the couch right next to the front door and she will take care of me but she says she doesn't have a condom and seems not to want to do anymore than a BJ and I said I asked for half and half so she says OK then starts with a nice but quick BBBJ. Then she puts on the condom turns around and shows me her small but sexy heart shaped arse and starts riding me RG. Felt pretty good but I noticed her keep watching the clock and peering out the window. I asked is he coming back soon and if it was a problem she says it's OK because he knows she does a little more than just give a massage but she looks really nervous so I start to think he must only think she gives a BJ and doesn't know she does FS too so I finished and she jumps up grabs me a tissue and a towel for herself and frantically cleans herself up. I here a truck outside and think O crap if he walks in here and catches me with my pants down and her naked we might have a problem. She hands me the condom wrapper and says please take this with you so I pull up my pants and limp out of there and see him across the street in his truck as I am leaving. Whew! Won't be doing that again. LOL, next time I'll take her to my notel where he's not around. Saw Jenna a week later on the R and spoke to her and she seemed really down. Stated she had just been fighting with her BF and got some cracked ribs so wasn't in a good mood. Saw her with him a few days after that walking arm in arm like they were in love but when I drove by I see he really has her by the elbow kind of forcefully leading her and I could here her ask him "Why did you get so mad". Strange relationship.

  15. #6428

    Ashley on the G

    Around 2am after the rain was over I was looking for a little fun. Went to the R and only saw one Bruenette WSW at the party store near 8 and she looked TGTBT so I passed. Nothing else out but Trannys so I scooted over to Gratiot. 2 BSW walkers with decent bodies but the faces not so good, passed. Didn't see anything else so did the this is my last loop thing and saw a very slim WSW who looked liked the pictures I saw on this site so I scooped. Said her name was Ashley / Lindsey, decent face but really skinny body, seemed to be a little tweeking. Agreed on standard for BBBJ and she seemed to be tweeking a little. Also she reached and changed my radio station and afterward asked could she change it to something sexy when she had already done it. Don't like my radio touched but I was in need of a little stimulation so I let it go. Went to my spot for a nice BBBJCIMWS and she seemed to be into so it was worth my time. Girl must have lost a lot of weight because I could feel her but bone while rubbing her a$$. Dropped her off near the candy store.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape