Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 19147
-
05-31-13 22:55 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 80I agree
I don't post on here very often, obviously from my low post count. But with that being said I agree with you about Fatima. I can't even see her anymore, she is a nice girl and yes she was quite the looker before she hit the streets, but sadly she has just become another victim of the drugs. Can't take anymore stories about the kids and her being off to rehab any day now.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 20:32 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 77Some people have to hit rock bottom before they can climb out. The hard part is surviving the stop. Remember its not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 19:41 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 246That's so wrong
That's so wrong. I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 09:53 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 346Nevermind my post. I was thinking about Starr who use to go by summer
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
This is who I was thinking about
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual-summer-247-incalloutcall-anytime-248-688-6542-29/9415506
-
05-31-13 01:51 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 346From the pics twowheeler posted that's not the same summer / Jenna on BP that I've seen
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 01:47 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 346Did summer have a piercing on her face? I texted summer about walking on the R and she denied it. I'm not sure if this is the same summer on BP and NR. If this is the same one read the review on BP and the comments
Originally Posted by Bush Adee
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 00:18 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 742My #7 Again
Was out early this AM. I initially hit the Are but spotted uncle so I split and ended up near Hamtown. Saw a few WSW's but scooped the ugly one due to the lighting situation. Lola Blonde old WSW had on a red shirt and blue jeans saggy cups sucked in face etc. I of course noticed this after she got in but so it wouldn't be a total loss I offered her a Hamilton and a Lincoln for BBBJ which she was surprisingly pretty good and deep but she just didn't do it for me! So I dropped her off and moved on to the Ave. Spotted Kaleigh sitting on the curb on a side street and scooped her for her usual oral awesomeness to completion with another monster load which she of course took like a champ. What a Peach! She has a new phone but did not have minutes! Saw a few other SW's in my travels but not as many as I thought I would given the better weather (particularly what appeared to be a slim blonde with a long skirt on in the Triangle) but it does look like things are picking up!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 20:48 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 70The R
Was out from about 2-4 saw lots SW but really nothing I wanted to dream about. I moved out if the area so it's much harder to find the time to play. There were a lot of girls / trannies out, but like I said nothing to dream about. Did see some newer looking SW out at the store around 8 mile one that was younger cute blonde it was tempting but Leo was parked in the store lot next to the body shop so I passed
-
05-30-13 17:26 #6194Regular Member

Posts: 8Jenna / summer.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
I used to wonder as I kept seeing her in a pink tube top or grey v neck T shirt with her big tits hanging out consistently before 5PM. Always with that dude R just S of 8. Caught her alone this weekend for good dtbj. 3$. Did a nice slow job but came up a bit early while I was mid blasting her tonsils. Would repeat.
Per her she used to dance at Trumpps, lives off the R in the burbs and advertises on BP (search summer). She has a business card as masseuse / esthetician. Claims to be on pain meds not needles, but I didn't see that much skin to tell. She is nice, a bit overly chatty and appears as trustworthy as any of them. Her nips are great! Tits are giant, but a bit asymmetric. She is lactating if that floats your boat. She shared a lot of details unsolicited- very chatty. Her face is more haggard / skinny up close than the BP pics or you would imagine behind the Big sunglasses she often wears. All in all recommend.
Seniors PM for digits. Best of luck
-
05-30-13 16:55 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 163The Triangle
Things are starting to look up in the Triangle. I drove around a bit last night, I struck out, but liked what I saw. I think I saw Sarah if she has very curly hair the is kinda frizzy (like Fatima) , tried to pick her up but she wasn't catching the hints I was dropping and then disappeared. Saw a very nice looking lady (it was dark though) but she got picked up by another. Looked to be in 30s, tight looking body (she was wearing tight black clothes, short dark hair, looked like cees. 5"6', she said hi as she walked by to get in a monger's truck (really hope to find her again) Also saw Nicki out in a hoody but she is on my no pickup list. Saw 3 or 4 at the Vic that didn't venture out of the parking lot, a new that. Passed probably 10 times but I was looking for younger. Saw maybe 2 more walking around that I didn't care for. Hopefully my luck will change soon, its been rather dry for me in the triangle lately and its location is super convenient for me.
I did pick up an amber a few weeks back who is new to the area (says she is from Flint). She is average height, medium length hair, has some weight but not bbw and some nice size cans. She is probably 30. By was above average, I got her digits but I was looking for someone new and more like a spinner.
If any of you mongers have digits for a young spinner in the triangle area I am always willing to support the local economy.
-
05-30-13 15:51 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 44I have seen her at that same spot 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Would have scooped as well if I did not have to go back to work after lunch.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-13 14:35 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 376Candy.
Ok I ran into candy. Looking to get the group bang together. Pm if interested. I'm thinking sooner the better. Anyone up for it? Seniors only unless you can somehow verify you are not Leo.
-
05-30-13 08:46 #6190Regular Member

Posts: 10Cruising the triangle
I was out yesterday for work related activities and drove down tele, as others have mentioned this area has been a dead zone for a while now but I was happy to see 4 or 5 WSW south of 7. They ranged from a decent 7. 5 down to a 4 or 5 and I didn't have the time to play but it's nice to see some activity along that stretch of road again.
-
05-30-13 08:41 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 305Yep, Jenna. Nice girl, has a habit, and so does her BF, so she's got to do the earning for both. Sad situation.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 23:42 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 196Shannon on the ave
Hooked up with shannon on the ave over the weekend, early am. About 30, 5'5, 130, dark curly hair, glasses and a little baby fat. Above average looking.
I took her to my spot and had her slobber on my bone and then jammed her clam and scrammed. I wish I would have taken her to the notel, she was real nice and a lot of fun with no drama. She had two phones and none that worked. But she does have a car. I will repeat for sure.










Reply With Quote





