Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 19147
-
06-28-13 21:40 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 438Empty R
Lookin for the Uni around 7 or so. Nothing but trannys and a big booty BSW wearn tigh ass bikini bottoms. Would've scooped but she was hanging too close to the trannys, so I left north. Saw nothing all the way to 8m, except the one who walks with her Johnny 'Guitar' Watson looking dude. A little suprising being there was no LEO insight the whole 1/2 hour or so I was cruising. As a matter of fact, I saw a dude doing dougnuts on Lantz, about 10 of them. Once I pop the Uni's cherry, I'm going to abandon the R for a minute.
-
06-28-13 20:34 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 40Hey Guys
First post, but sure not new to the hobby. Spent many of years, and money down in the Corridor.
Much older but still able to play.
Anyone know anything a hot black razor thin girl on Fenkell? Saw her twice around noon on 2 saturdays. Well dresses with a purse, which made me back off.
-
06-28-13 19:54 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 214Don't feel bad MoeMonger, she did not call me either. I tried called her number, not working. Maybe that the reason. DK
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 19:44 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 196Lisa
Lisa is and has been married for a long time, but not to the truck driver. He is one of her regulars that went captain save a hoe on her around the holidays and she has been clean so far with him. Her junkie husband lives where you picked her up along with his mom and lisa's son. When she comes thru town she stops and visits her son, and might grab a date if she has time. I did a report on her a few weeks ago on her last pass thru. Me and my penis are pissed she didn't call.
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 15:27 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Kadiesha & Connie
I posted back in April about meeting Kadiesha on the R north of SF. You may have seen her south of Nevada since then. Lately she has been wearing a short, bright red wig. She sometimes talks to the cars as they pass. I have not dated her since our meeting in April but have spoken to her. My impression is that she would be a handful despite her nice curves. She seems to be one of those bossy, know it all types. I have filed her under Avoid: Not Worth The Hassle. Certainly not a newbie friendly BSW.
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
On a related note, today around 2pm I saw Connie out by the Dakota wearing the same red wig. Just to make it more confusing, Connie is about the same size as Kadiesha with a cute face and is a BSW. I have not picked her up in at least 2 years because I never really got satisfaction from her, so I don't know if she is going by Connie now. Fatima calls her Connie. Anyway, she is much nicer than Kadiesha to deal with but I never got more than a half way decent BBBJ from her.
I would be curious to hear if any of you guys have experienced either of these girls.
-
06-28-13 13:37 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 273Lisa
She does have a nice body. Perky titties and nice ass. That's always a nice combination.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 11:42 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 782Lisa is great. There have been reports about her and her truck driver husband posted before, so there is probably some truth to her tale. I've had her pleasure a few times and she was always a good one. Even when she was allegedly using, she was more put together physically and mentally than 98% of the girls on the street. I wonder if she still has her same phone number? And she was mostly found in that locale. Never saw her on the Ave. Good score by you. As I recall, she had one of the best bodies on any of the Detroit tracks.
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 10:26 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 273Lisa. Michigan ave
I was cruising Michigan Ave last night and spotted a girl on the service drive off of Florida Street. She looked decent as I drove by so I decided to go by her one more time to get a better look. I pulled up to her and she looked pretty good. She had wavy brown hair down to the middle of her back, she was maybe 5'6", and she had a thin build. She had a very nice looking ass when I first saw her on the driveby. She ended up getting in the car and introducing herself as Lisa. This girl was very talkative. SHe claims she is an ex heroin addict and she is just "being stupid tonight". She was showing me some marks on her arm where where needle marks are healing. She also said she was married and her husband is a truck driver and her was waiting for her at the truck stop off of Michigan and Wyoming. She was saying he was over twice her age and talking about him being irish or some shit. I don't really believe that she was out there just being stupid but you never know. As we drove around we discussed services and we agreed to road head for. 15 This Lisa girl sucked pretty good dick. She sucked on my dick as I weaved up and down the sidestreets. As she was sucking my dick I was like damn I think I want to fuck you. I offered up another ten and she was good with it. I ended up pulling over and bending her over the front seat and pounding her doggie style. She really does have a nice ass. I ended up busting my nut in her then dropping her back off on the service drive. I think she was a pretty good find last night.
-
06-28-13 07:42 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 324Starr
Starr was beautiful inside and out. These girls today could learn somethings from her. She is the only sp I ever let spend the night with me. I am getting a boner just thinking about her LOL.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 01:49 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 261Same memories!
To quote Obi Wan Kenobi: "Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time." Starr, as in Virgilene?
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
I used to bang the hell out of her too! I met her in 2002 strolling the Corridor looking oh so hot, a black girl who could easily pass for white. A white girl with black features. Either way you saw her, you HAD to have her. I worshipped that girl for 4 years. In 2004, she came out thick as hell, and sexy enough to be a porn star. By 2006, the candy destroyed her. By 2007, she was gone. Later, I heard that some guy MARRIED her! I'd love to hear another update on the lovely Starr. Scratch that, I'd love to steal her away for a quickie just for me!
Wow Pbd, nice score! Going way back this time!
-
06-27-13 21:18 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 242Fatima. Almost forgot
Nice BBBJ for 20 the other day out in her white sun dress looking good she said she just got out. Love the way she gives head she had a phone was working again or at least shd had one I didn't gdt didgets and I have lost her number. Oh well check hdr spot regulary so its all goo
-
06-27-13 21:16 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 242Melinie
Finally had FS with this one the Bush was thick but the kitty was tight all for 40 at thd fuckshack. Stay zafe gentz
-
06-27-13 18:03 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 70Saw the same thing
I saw the same thing. He was right at the party store parking lot. I saw the WSW and had to get out of dodge. I made a turn from the party store to Telegraph and was sitting at the light. I looked over and he was on a cell or phone talking to someone and he was reaching over to peer down the road. Looked very obvious he was checking her. Too many activities going on. Keep see this skinny streetwalker, but looks kinda rough.
Originally Posted by Joehpp
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 17:52 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 159She could look TGTBT but she's legit. I've had two dates with her. I know of another monger she ripped off. She likes her crack so she's starting to thin up more losing her TnA. Every encounter I have had with Liz has gone well. I scooped her yday morning very good friendly vibe with a GFE BJ. She will always be with that guy but I don't think he's not a threat unless you endanger her.
Originally Posted by PacoGrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 16:06 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 93Triangle area LE saturation
This afternoon (Thurs) lots of DPD marked cruisers, along side streets N. Of 6, some backed into driveways of empty properties along the E-W streets.
Probably a few UC too.
Earlier, many familiar SW in the area.
Watch out. Safety First.











Reply With Quote




