Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5363

    Hooker Sweep

    Action News said they arrested 300 hookers and 125 johns in the sweep Thursday. Who knew there were 300 hookers on the K LOL! I think they may have inflated the numbers just a tad. Not that Philly Vice would do anything like that. Must be the media talking.

  2. #5362

    Summer

    [QUOTE=Sam Katz; 1801225]http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...in-kensington/

    Be careful out there fellow mongers! [/Q.

    This is bad news but good to know thanks for posting it.

  3. #5361
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...in-kensington/

    Be careful out there fellow mongers!

  4. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    No this was the Kelly that was at Joy's.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1311102
    Oh, OK, my bad. Thanks for the link. I didn't know Kelly.

    Christine was at Joy's for a while. Wonder what happened to her?

  5. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    OMG! The frizzy-haired blonde girl, Kelly that was at Joys? Or was she aka as Christine? I remember when Christine was a CL Causal Encounters regular poster. Even remember her posting how some dude gave her an envelope full of newspaper instead of $$$. Was amazed when she migrated over to Joy's. But she ended up on the K? Sad.

    Attachment 257217
    No this was the Kelly that was at Joy's.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1311102

  6. #5358

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    That would suck. She was a cool girl, haven't seen her out for almost a year, but remember her pre K when she worked for Joys Companions.
    OMG! The frizzy-haired blonde girl, Kelly that was at Joys? Or was she aka as Christine? I remember when Christine was a CL Causal Encounters regular poster. Even remember her posting how some dude gave her an envelope full of newspaper instead of $$$. Was amazed when she migrated over to Joy's. But she ended up on the K? Sad.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Christine.jpg
Views:	1640
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	257217

  7. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Heard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?
    That would suck. She was a cool girl, haven't seen her out for almost a year, but remember her pre K when she worked for Joys Companions.

  8. #5356

    Re: Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17  [View Original Post]
    I've spotted Maylea north near the 7-11 in the mornings. She seems to have filled out in weight a bit. Still recognizable face.
    Thanks Hunterspeak17,

    Yeah! It's her. I passed by her twice before realizing it was her. IMHO, the new body is a blast. The attitude and skills are the same.

    I am waiting to hear from her.

    CookyJar

  9. #5355

    Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

    The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

    Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    CookyJar
    I've spotted Maylea north near the 7-11 in the mornings. She seems to have filled out in weight a bit. Still recognizable face.

  10. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    T I was unable to attach his pic and site said my pics were to big, can you advise me how to make pic files smaller?
    Yeah, try opening the picture in MS Paint. Then resize it by going to the "Image" tab, select "Stretch / Skew" and a pop-up window opens. Type in the same number (say 50) in both of the Stretch boxes and hit OK. [don't do anything in the Skew boxes] I have found that with the images my camera takes, that a reduction to 25% is usually about the right size to get them into USASG posts

    That should resize them. Then resave the images with a different name as a jpeg file, not a bitmap, bmp file.

    Er, if you are using a Mac, ask someone else. <smile

  11. #5353

    Kelly

    This Kelly just got out of DCP in Thornton Delaware county around 30 days ago and CJ has pics of her in the attached report, I was unable to attach his pic and site said my pics were to big, can you advise me how to make pic files smaller?

    Thanks,

    Repo

  12. #5352

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Heard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?
    There are so many Kellys it is very difficult sorting out which one you refer to. There is one that frequented the area around Erie and Torresdale Aves. Kelly is her street name. Tall thin and very attractive. Dark below the shoulder hair.

    She has been very very sick recently. Sick to the point anything could happen. I was talking to a fried of mine as recently as yesterday, Thursday. As of that time she was still with us. Wish I could assist you further but without details I am pretty much in the dark. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #5351

    Has anyone seen Kelly?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    There's A reason I asked,"If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so." After we had settled up for the photo session, I asked Kelly if she'd like to hang around for a little something more. I proposed a threesome with Heidi and me. To my disappointment; Kelly declined. She opted to take the bird in hand and leave.

    That Means, even though I got the pictures, according to his review; SuperEloquent got the better deal. If any of you have sampled Kelly's wares; please post a review. I'd like to know what I missed.

    CookyJar
    Heard this Kelly passed away last week, just wondering if true?

  14. #5350

    Where can I find Maylea? She looks hot. I like.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

    The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

    Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Where can I find Maylea? She looks hot in the photo. Is she good. Is she as sexy as she looks. Where can I go with her?

  15. #5349

    RE: Val

    If my memory is intact, I'd bet a paycheck that (CJ's) Val worked at one of the houses on either Callowhill or Spring Garden. A while back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape