Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 8093
-
11-09-11 13:55 #4058Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231I like #7. Don't think I have seen her before. Is she new to the Ave?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-11 12:53 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Action Pictures!
Thanks Cephlapod Love.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
LOL
I am always open to suggestions. I am not a professional. Neither are the girls. It isn't easy coming up with new and exciting poses and positions. We are dealing with the human body and it will only twist into some many possible positions. The professionals are working with large budgets, nice backgrounds and props galore. Basically, the subject is sitting, standing or laying. They can open their legs, close their legs or hold them behind their head. That's about it.
CookyJar
-
11-09-11 11:31 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty
Thanks Member #1759,
You are so right, Clarice has some mighty fine assets.
Clarice Is a beauty and it sometimes amazing me that more guys don't comment or post a reviews on the girls I feature. Clarice's isn't a common look. It's different. On the street she does look like a civilian. More the reason to point out that she is still available. We all know guys are dating her. Some of these guys know about this site. So! Why aren't there more reviews?
Originally Posted by Member #1759
[View Original Post]
And, It is not just Clarice. What about Kelly? I know for a fact that guys who visit this site know / have information about her. For some reason they are reluctant to share. Why? I thought the whole propose of this forum was to share information.
CookyJar
-
11-09-11 08:05 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 78Maybe 20+ pics of cock sucking like SE (LOL)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-11 00:48 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 2243Action Pictures!
I think he meant, get pictures of things like the girls reading the Bible, praying together and even perhaps a laying on of hands - to drive the devil out, of course!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I on the other hand would love to see pics of them speaking in tongues..... <g>
-
11-08-11 22:51 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 54Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty
Cookie, you mentioned a lack of postings by other members about Clarice. I think I may have seen her on the Ave today (11/9). She seemed to have longer hair and she was short. Her picture does not do her justice. She looked very cute and I was shocked when I was given the "look". I thought she may have been a civvie.
-
11-08-11 03:24 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 5563What for example?
Originally Posted by Spa Man 1
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
11-07-11 16:23 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 192You should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-11 13:45 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: A Male Fairy Tale.
I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from, "Jokes & Humorous Stories."
Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one), this sounds soooooo familiar. "Livin' la Vida Loca"
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
11-04-11 17:19 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 5563Heidi & Kelly
Heidi showed me another side. She's a lady on the street and a freak in the bed. Outwardly she is the girl you could take home to momma. Behind closed doors she is the kind of girl we love to love. Heidi showed her freaky side, but more importantly she showed her accommodating side.
Originally Posted by Bsabiker
[View Original Post]
Heidi and Kelly meant for the first time a few moments before these pictures were taken. As usual the girl on girl pictures was mostly staged. I told both girls that they didn't have to do anything that they were not comfortable doing. I was a little surprised when Heidi took the lead. During our last date she had taken on the role of a submissive. Now! She was the aggressor, suggesting different poses and getting Kelly involved. For the most part Kelly, being the novice in the room, seemed comfortable and willing to participate.

CookyJar
-
11-04-11 17:08 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kelly & Heidi
There's a reason I asked, "If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so." After we had settled up for the photo session, I asked Kelly if she'd like to hang around for a little something more. I proposed a threesome with Heidi and me. To my disappointment; Kelly declined. She opted to take the bird in hand and leave.
Originally Posted by SuperEloquent
That means, even though I got the pictures, according to his review; SuperEloquent got the better deal. If any of you have sampled Kelly's wares; please post a review. I'd like to know what I missed.
Originally Posted by SuperEloquent

CookyJar
-
11-04-11 16:58 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 5563Back to Heidi
I reiterate, if you get a chance to date Heidi, don’t miss out. She is the current reigning Queen of the Avenue.
Originally Posted by Screamingsheep
[View Original Post]
After Kelly left, Heidi slipped back into a less aggressive and more submissive role. We cuddled. She nuzzled up close to me, one long leg lying across my legs as she played with my chest hairs. She kissed moved her tongue along the length of my neck, frenched my ear with her wet tongue and asked, 'What's next. '
.
CookyJar
-
11-02-11 00:34 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 49Dang Cookie!
It amazes me how you find all the hot ones! Rock on!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-11 23:30 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Kelly
This Is Kelly, she was well reviewed by SuperEloquent. See his review, click on this link: Kelly
Originally Posted by SuperEloquent
Kelly Is another one of those very common names that shows up in review often. If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and found to many references for the name Kelly, for me to weed though.

CookyJar
-
11-01-11 23:13 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Heidi
Originally Posted by Screamingsheep
[View Original Post]
This is Heidi; she has been recently reviewed by me and others. If you are a monger who likes the girls who work the streets and you like them fresh, clean and with a good attitude - you’ll like Heidi. Heidi is one of those girls who have the ability to ease into any situation. She can be anything you want. Her GFE is beyond approached. On our first date she was more of a submissive and allowed me to face fuck her. On this our latest date, she really got her freak on.
IMHO, a late night car date with Heidi, in some dark back lot is a waste of talent. In order to take advantage of her lovely body and sensual skills you need to be somewhere where you can relax and get in to it – if you know what I mean.

CookyJar










Reply With Quote



