Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6202

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her for a while today. I feel really bad for her. I know everyone makes their own bed, but dayum. Do the drugs take away your appetite, or do they just live with hunger because the candy is more important?
    I don't post on here very often, obviously from my low post count. But with that being said I agree with you about Fatima. I can't even see her anymore, she is a nice girl and yes she was quite the looker before she hit the streets, but sadly she has just become another victim of the drugs. Can't take anymore stories about the kids and her being off to rehab any day now.

  2. #6201
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her for a while today. I feel really bad for her. I know everyone makes their own bed, but dayum. Do the drugs take away your appetite, or do they just live with hunger because the candy is more important?
    Some people have to hit rock bottom before they can climb out. The hard part is surviving the stop. Remember its not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop.

  3. #6200

    That's so wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Did summer have a piercing on her face? I texted summer about walking on the R and she denied it. I'm not sure if this is the same summer on BP and NR. If this is the same one read the review on BP and the comments
    That's so wrong. I'm just saying.

  4. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    From the pics twowheeler posted that's not the same summer / Jenna on BP that I've seen
    Nevermind my post. I was thinking about Starr who use to go by summer

    This is who I was thinking about
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual-summer-247-incalloutcall-anytime-248-688-6542-29/9415506

  5. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I used to wonder the same thing. A couple of times I saw them on the ride in walking south on John R around 9 mile. He usually hangs close by. But I have seen her out alone. Only scooped her once for a quick BBBJ. Pretty good. Seems TwoWheeler had a little more time and fun with her than I got to. Well maybe next time. Nope. Scratch that I'm still holding out for a duo. LOL. Check out the original post for some picks. She's got some big bolt ons.
    From the pics twowheeler posted that's not the same summer / Jenna on BP that I've seen

  6. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Adee  [View Original Post]
    Jenna / summer.

    I used to wonder as I kept seeing her in a pink tube top or grey v neck T shirt with her big tits hanging out consistently before 5PM. Always with that dude R just S of 8. Caught her alone this weekend for good dtbj. 3$. Did a nice slow job but came up a bit early while I was mid blasting her tonsils. Would repeat.

    Per her she used to dance at Trumpps, lives off the R in the burbs and advertises on BP (search summer). She has a business card as masseuse / esthetician. Claims to be on pain meds not needles, but I didn't see that much skin to tell. She is nice, a bit overly chatty and appears as trustworthy as any of them. Her nips are great! Tits are giant, but a bit asymmetric. She is lactating if that floats your boat. She shared a lot of details unsolicited- very chatty. Her face is more haggard / skinny up close than the BP pics or you would imagine behind the Big sunglasses she often wears. All in all recommend.

    Seniors PM for digits. Best of luck
    Did summer have a piercing on her face? I texted summer about walking on the R and she denied it. I'm not sure if this is the same summer on BP and NR. If this is the same one read the review on BP and the comments

  7. #6196

    My #7 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    The other night for some good throat action! She really got down and worked it until I dropped a monster throat bomb in her tonsils! She struggled but caught it all and left the evidence on the curb and said not to wait so long to call her. What a Peach!
    Was out early this AM. I initially hit the Are but spotted uncle so I split and ended up near Hamtown. Saw a few WSW's but scooped the ugly one due to the lighting situation. Lola Blonde old WSW had on a red shirt and blue jeans saggy cups sucked in face etc. I of course noticed this after she got in but so it wouldn't be a total loss I offered her a Hamilton and a Lincoln for BBBJ which she was surprisingly pretty good and deep but she just didn't do it for me! So I dropped her off and moved on to the Ave. Spotted Kaleigh sitting on the curb on a side street and scooped her for her usual oral awesomeness to completion with another monster load which she of course took like a champ. What a Peach! She has a new phone but did not have minutes! Saw a few other SW's in my travels but not as many as I thought I would given the better weather (particularly what appeared to be a slim blonde with a long skirt on in the Triangle) but it does look like things are picking up!

  8. #6195

    The R

    Was out from about 2-4 saw lots SW but really nothing I wanted to dream about. I moved out if the area so it's much harder to find the time to play. There were a lot of girls / trannies out, but like I said nothing to dream about. Did see some newer looking SW out at the store around 8 mile one that was younger cute blonde it was tempting but Leo was parked in the store lot next to the body shop so I passed

  9. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Yep, Jenna. Nice girl, has a habit, and so does her BF, so she's got to do the earning for both. Sad situation.
    Jenna / summer.

    I used to wonder as I kept seeing her in a pink tube top or grey v neck T shirt with her big tits hanging out consistently before 5PM. Always with that dude R just S of 8. Caught her alone this weekend for good dtbj. 3$. Did a nice slow job but came up a bit early while I was mid blasting her tonsils. Would repeat.

    Per her she used to dance at Trumpps, lives off the R in the burbs and advertises on BP (search summer). She has a business card as masseuse / esthetician. Claims to be on pain meds not needles, but I didn't see that much skin to tell. She is nice, a bit overly chatty and appears as trustworthy as any of them. Her nips are great! Tits are giant, but a bit asymmetric. She is lactating if that floats your boat. She shared a lot of details unsolicited- very chatty. Her face is more haggard / skinny up close than the BP pics or you would imagine behind the Big sunglasses she often wears. All in all recommend.

    Seniors PM for digits. Best of luck

  10. #6193

    The Triangle

    Things are starting to look up in the Triangle. I drove around a bit last night, I struck out, but liked what I saw. I think I saw Sarah if she has very curly hair the is kinda frizzy (like Fatima) , tried to pick her up but she wasn't catching the hints I was dropping and then disappeared. Saw a very nice looking lady (it was dark though) but she got picked up by another. Looked to be in 30s, tight looking body (she was wearing tight black clothes, short dark hair, looked like cees. 5"6', she said hi as she walked by to get in a monger's truck (really hope to find her again) Also saw Nicki out in a hoody but she is on my no pickup list. Saw 3 or 4 at the Vic that didn't venture out of the parking lot, a new that. Passed probably 10 times but I was looking for younger. Saw maybe 2 more walking around that I didn't care for. Hopefully my luck will change soon, its been rather dry for me in the triangle lately and its location is super convenient for me.

    I did pick up an amber a few weeks back who is new to the area (says she is from Flint). She is average height, medium length hair, has some weight but not bbw and some nice size cans. She is probably 30. By was above average, I got her digits but I was looking for someone new and more like a spinner.

    If any of you mongers have digits for a young spinner in the triangle area I am always willing to support the local economy.

  11. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a little recon drive. I had my old school car and wasn't about to stop anywhere as it would probably get stolen. LOL. Anyway, there was a young blonde at Sammy Ds looked real nice. Haven't seen her before. WSW, pink shorts, black heels, blonde hair, about 5'6 with a nice body. Need to find out her name for sure. Also saw another blonde in a white and beige summer dress, looked nice too. Haven't seen either one before and I would have scooped in a second if I had my monger truck. Also saw who I think was Lucy? Haven't seen her in a long time. She looked good too. Khacki pants with a white polo shirt on, hair up and a nice little ass. Can anyone confirm this? I haven't seen or read any posts about her in over a year. Perhaps my eyes were playing tricks on me. Looks like the summer and new class of girls is here. Time to get busy banging some new tails.
    I have seen her at that same spot 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Would have scooped as well if I did not have to go back to work after lunch.

  12. #6191

    Candy.

    Ok I ran into candy. Looking to get the group bang together. Pm if interested. I'm thinking sooner the better. Anyone up for it? Seniors only unless you can somehow verify you are not Leo.

  13. #6190

    Cruising the triangle

    I was out yesterday for work related activities and drove down tele, as others have mentioned this area has been a dead zone for a while now but I was happy to see 4 or 5 WSW south of 7. They ranged from a decent 7. 5 down to a 4 or 5 and I didn't have the time to play but it's nice to see some activity along that stretch of road again.

  14. #6189
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the story is on the fairly good looking blonde chick (9 on the SW scale) and clean cut dude that are frequently walking on JR? They look like they should be hanging out at a bar in Royal Oak if not for the fact that they are obviously junkies. I always assumed this chick is working but she always has this apparent boyfriend with her and I always wonder, WTF is up with them?
    Yep, Jenna. Nice girl, has a habit, and so does her BF, so she's got to do the earning for both. Sad situation.

  15. #6188

    Shannon on the ave

    Hooked up with shannon on the ave over the weekend, early am. About 30, 5'5, 130, dark curly hair, glasses and a little baby fat. Above average looking.

    I took her to my spot and had her slobber on my bone and then jammed her clam and scrammed. I wish I would have taken her to the notel, she was real nice and a lot of fun with no drama. She had two phones and none that worked. But she does have a car. I will repeat for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape