Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 19147
-
05-29-13 21:56 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 89Odd couple on JR
Does anyone know what the story is on the fairly good looking blonde chick (9 on the SW scale) and clean cut dude that are frequently walking on JR? They look like they should be hanging out at a bar in Royal Oak if not for the fact that they are obviously junkies. I always assumed this chick is working but she always has this apparent boyfriend with her and I always wonder, WTF is up with them?
-
05-29-13 19:51 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 261Yep, true
One of the few fugly chicks I would still party with if her mouth wasn't jacked up. I love her sexual appetite / enthusiasm. This was especially true the day she introduced me to her mother! Can't say I banged a 10 that day, but (knock knock) I had two 5s. Budum ching.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 16:35 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 736April too
The other April is ugly, but very enthusaiastic which trumps over looks in my books any day.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 16:28 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 736April wisdom tooth
Haven't seen her. The talk is she went internet these days.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 13:47 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle cutie
Scooped a WSW named Sarah yesterday afternoon. She looked like she was at most 25, had curly long brown hair, a spinner body with perky large sees or small dees. Had to roll by her a couple of times before she got the hint to come up to my ride. When she got in she asked what was up and I said half and half. This girl just didn't get what I was asking for. Anyway, we came to an agreement and hopped in the back seat for a little fun. She stripped off her clothes to show me a fantastic tight young body with no sagging anywhere. Her head was ok, and I'm saying that her hot little body had me ready to pop more than her head. I had her straddle me for some fun cg action. Nice tight little box that I was hitting bottom on every time she came down. Whimpered at every down stroke, and kept getting wetter and wetter. She smelled fresh and clean with no funky SW odor. Definitely will repeat.
-
05-28-13 22:06 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 324Blaque Beauty
Had to have some chocolate today so I hooked up with Blaque. I was in the mood for feeling a nice round soft a$$ up against my deep thrust. Nobody is better at K-9 than Blaque. All for the standard donation to her favorite charity.
-
05-28-13 21:12 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 192She sure does. Hell, when I saw her prancing down the street in that short little skirt next to her friend. Well, no kid on Christmas has ever experienced the kind of joy I felt at that very moment.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-13 20:31 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 146I can back this story up. I saw her 4 or 5 months ago, and have been looking for her ever since. She has a perky rack, and is super tight. Like a dummy, I failed to get her number at the time. I enjoy the time of both Allies on the AVE. Old Allie is a freak, young Allie is tight and yummy.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-13 19:30 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 438Early R stroll
Hit the R btween 8-9 this morning and saw absolutely nothing. I mean zip. No BSWs, no WSWs, no TSWs, no dope boys, kids going to school, no LE (initially). Either the girls were getting scooped quick, or everyone slept in.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Melisssa is a machine. She gets freaky, takes a pounding, loves her job. Picking her up can be tricky, she walks very flamboyantly (:
Originally Posted by CupereVita
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-13 15:34 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 242JENNFER on Fort
Scooped this 1 on suday night around 12, WSW b cups sandy blonde brown hair, said she was from ecorse and had didgets but I didn't kep them. 1st time I've seen this 1 out picked her up and agreed on 15 for a quick bbj was nice she took direction well and moaned the whole time while sucking on me. Was nice dropped her back of by the produce factory and went off. Stay safe gentz.
-
05-28-13 08:13 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 192Looks aren't the best on the block, but she has a cuteness factor and knows how to dress. A little hair on the small of her back that wasn't exactly attractive but all thinga considered, especially her skills, I could look past that. I would readily scoop either one just for a quick BBBJ without hesitation.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-13 01:57 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 261April?
You haven't Or you have Seen her? I know an April on Fort. Small chick with curly brown hair that wears glasses. We go back a few years. She was a blast in 2011. I wouldn't recommend her AT ALL nowadays. Why? Because you'll get no BJ due to her "wisdom tooth pain", that's why. Take heed.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
But there's a blond cute April too? Tell me more.
-
05-28-13 00:32 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 163I give a third on Melanie
Melanie or Melonie, whatever her spelling. I've picked her up 2 times on Fort. Young, thin, glasses, always wearing something pink, sometimes has pink in her hair. Not the best I've had, not the worst. With the dry spells I've had in finding anything to pick up (I can be rather picky) she hits the spot. Takes direction well. Now if I can only find something in the Triangle again that I would care to pick up.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-13 21:06 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 736Melonie on Fort
I second that. Nice girl. I haven't seen April on Fort. Small blonde, pretty face.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-13 20:29 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 438Fatima
With all the love she gets here, dudes here should pass the plate around and get her a notel room for a month. LOL!
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I should paratke before she really hit the skids.










Reply With Quote





