Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6007

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder on this lady. I had a semi-fishy encounter with her a couple of years ago, but I couldn't recall the details until I read your post. Saw her hustling down the street (8 Mile to Remington) the other day, and she looks good. I won't be trying again, though.
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.

  2. #6006

    Fatima

    Can any 1 give me the scoop fatima. I got her number. Haven't called her in week. Called today and some other chick answered and said I got the wrong. LOL. Right she loser phone. LOL. Thanks and stay safe.

  3. #6005

    Tammy

    I had a few minutes to kill and took a ride down the R about 3:30, didn't expect much but there were SW's everywhere. Must be the weather because this time of day is usually for the school kids walking home. The 1st one I saw was waiting for the bus just south of 8 (I think she must have been from Centerfold's) with a dude. She was smokin hot! Blond hair, big tits and not wearing much. I should have stopped but like I said she was with a guy. Continue south see 4 WSW's on Lantz. 2 talking to 1 another and two across the street. None looked familiar so I kept rolling. I was going to see if the unicorn was at the gas station. Get to 6 and no luck, as I look behind me, HP police are there. I turn L to see if they follow to Dequindre but they go straight. Why are HP police on JR? Anyway, I circle back around and come up 7 and see Tammy who I haven't seen in a long time. She looks better since last time I saw her. Sandy blond hair, cute face, nice B's, and very easy to deal with. I gave her 30 for a nice slow BBBJTCCIM at my spot. I will repeat, forgot to ask 4 digits, was in a bit of a hurry. My hobby phone sucks so I can't take pics but there are pics of Tammy on Jordano's site.

  4. #6004

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    I'd advise to stay away from this Monica. This is the R Monica, not the Fort Street one.

    The one I saw was redhead over and under, sounds like exactly who you saw. Nice hair at the time. 5' 7" in her 30's. I thought C's. Seemed nice and had a brain. She hung south of 8 mile on the R, although when I got her phone and set it up I picked her up north of 8 just off the R and then also over on Russell just north of SF. Saw her in 2011. I think she was around in 2010 maybe staying up in Royal Oak?

    We had a couple nice dates and then she ripped me off on a subsequent room date suddenly, with no warning. It wasn't our first room date. Took off like a bat out of hell out of the room with my money and one credit card (thought I wouldn't notice one right away). Then laughed later when I eventually got ahold of her on the phone. She a pathological thief. She lost a tip, a repeat customer, earned my wrath.

    See my posts regarding her # 34 in Ripoff reports on on 9/28/11.
    Thanks for the reminder on this lady. I had a semi-fishy encounter with her a couple of years ago, but I couldn't recall the details until I read your post. Saw her hustling down the street (8 Mile to Remington) the other day, and she looks good. I won't be trying again, though.

  5. #6003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Speaking of phone numbers & Jenny (of Toledo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    It was a joke. Like the Jenny Jenny Tommy Tutone song. 867-5309.
    After meeting her for the first time about 4 years ago; I'm referring to Jenny in Toledo-the 10, who was referred to me by Humpty Dumpty from Columbus, Oh, I posted the same number and said I had dated Jenny Jenny. Well in 12 hours some clown called her and reported I posted her digits on this open forum. She callled me in a panic but I told her what I posted, assured her again I would never relay her digits except in pm, and she calmed down; finally. Many of you seniors got her digits from me; your welcome!

    In spite of a newb trying to hog all the good stuff for himself, I dated her 20 times over the years, banged her tight long lipped giner and hit the brown hole a few times until she went into rehab, got her stuff together, got clean, and now doesn't need to suck or fuck for her meds. I always told her I'd keep praying for her.

    Great song, one of my favorites. Be safe and good hunting. MW

  6. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever be afraid to chat. Small talk is the beginning of a relationship. My small talk with Melanie let me know that there will be no relationship whatsoever.

    I think it's fair to say that Paige is to Fort what Fatima is to the Area a 'Unicorn'. A rare, exotic, beautiful girl with above average skills who walks away from lowballers.

    That's why she's on BP. She talked about retirement from the stroll the last time I saw her, just as some mongers here may have heard through the grapevine. She wants off the streets for good, so expect only brief, random appearances, if any this time around.

    Good luck in your search for Paige of course. If I catch her, I might buy her a gov phone just for myself.
    Yeah I tried calling that number couple times. A lady picks up & says she's not here anymore.

  7. #6001

    Heather

    Ran into Heather this morning, SW 5'7' 120 to 125lbs, curly hair strawberry blonde, nice tight ready pussy. She is cool girl, when she is not drinking. When she is drinking she is a wild one. A wild one in a bad way. But if you catch her before she is drinking man she is perfect. She is in the same area as Holly by Plymouth and Schaefer,

  8. #6000
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry that happened to you sir. I do my best to keep the "Gem's" safe (as some of you know) because it makes me look bad if a monger does something dumb. It also makes me look bad when something like this happens. I guess it just goes to show you that you always need to keep your guard up, no matter what. We can all learn from this. The next time I'm doing a MSOG appointment, she's getting half now and the other half just before the second round, or just all at the end. If a girls got a pocket full of money and she's dope sick, the temptation is just to great to split.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    From my experience its best to pay as you go so to speak. When you give a girl money up front the temptation is greater to cash and dash. Although it will never make scense to me. A girl stands to make more money in the long run by being honest and holding her end of the bargain, however some of these girls are not using the same thought process that we do. Therefore I always go with the half after one round and half after completion payment plan. By the way Ginja, sorry to hear about your bad experience. I would be a liar if I said it's never happened to me. Just remember use every lesson as a learning experience.
    Yeah, lesson learned. Part of my problem was the payment was in the form of one bill, which obviously I will never do again. If I look on the positive side, I guess I'm glad I got burned on a cash and dash vs a stick-up or something worse.

  9. #5999

    Stumbled on this pic tonight

    I'm sure many of you recognize the location and some of you the girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strawberry_01.jpg‎  

  10. #5998

    Monger service anouncement

    Long time monger

    (1996) first time poster. FYI be cautious what you tell the SW's about the site. I ran into an old faithful I used to play with. She wouldn't let me shoot video anymore because she was afraid it would be posted here. Have fun be safe, but some things are best kept secret.

  11. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    Yea. Was looking forward to getting a train set up and she flaked. Damn
    The spinner Candy with the pink shirt who advertises on BP, or a different candy?

    Anyone, in the triangle, what's the name on that hot little blond number? The one that's always pretending to text. She strolls out the main intersection.

    Her name might help. Let us know.

  12. #5996

    A rare Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her too yesterday, while cruising fort and campbell, its my first time there and only my 3rd time cruising the streets for SW. So was very nervous, think she had like green jeans on & pink jacket, dirty blonde hair and glasses. We did exchange glances but I think she was more interested in her scratch off lottery she was holding plus she looked kinda young and I was too much of a pussy to start a conversation. I was out hoping to find paige but no luck, was there from like 12 noon till 2 pm. Went back & forth on fort and took couple breaks at the party store on campbell. Also had a skinny blonde try to flag me down to pick her up by waving and jumping by the side streets in plain view of everyone, never had that happen before, I passed because she looked really bad. So I called it quits after two hrs of not finding paige & called Sara for a motel date.
    Don't ever be afraid to chat. Small talk is the beginning of a relationship. My small talk with Melanie let me know that there will be no relationship whatsoever.

    I think it's fair to say that Paige is to Fort what Fatima is to the Area a 'Unicorn'. A rare, exotic, beautiful girl with above average skills who walks away from lowballers.

    That's why she's on BP. She talked about retirement from the stroll the last time I saw her, just as some mongers here may have heard through the grapevine. She wants off the streets for good, so expect only brief, random appearances, if any this time around.

    Good luck in your search for Paige of course. If I catch her, I might buy her a gov phone just for myself.

  13. #5995

    Triangle decoy

    Passed a WSW clearly a 8 on telegraph and 6 near the Pink Northbound motel. Standing on the corner of the drive through. Wearing way too many clothes to be homeless and giving to look to anyone passing her by. I swung wide around for a second look and Noticed an unmarked sitting on the lot across from her and a government marked license van in the lot.

    Obvious decoy is obvious.

  14. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This chick just keeps getting better and better, not only is she a 10 on the SW scale, but she sucks and fucks like a champ. There is still some room on her dance card if you're interested, just PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem Number 33 is on par with Fatima, Barbie, and Gem Number 13. If you would like to meet Gem Number 33 PM me, but only if you are:

    (1) An active senior member with good informative posts (no recon or I agree 100% BS post)

    (2) Willing to pay $30 for a BJ and $60 for FS, she is not a $10 or $20 girl!

    (3) A gentleman (no Max Hardcore rough shit) she can be a little shy, so you must be nice! The first date is good and the second date gets better, and so on and so on.

    (4) Willing to keep it a secret, no posting her name or location.

    (5) No black guys and must be 35yo or older, sorry her words not mine.

    (6) If I did not return your PM in the past, I still won't.

    (7) Please do not PM me unless you are 100% serious about seeing her. Please do not wast my time just to see if I will give you the number.

    Thanks, JW
    Had my first car date with her on Thursday and it was amazing, one of the top performers I have seen.

    Set up a motel date Sunday night, agreed on a price for half and half, MSOG and paid up front. Got another really great BBBJ, but shortly after she said she was cold and started putting her clothes back on, then she "went outside to make a quick phone call" and never returned.

    First time I have been a victim of a cash and dash, although still got a BBBJ out of the ordeal. I tried texting her multiple times to give her a chance to make it up to me but she won't respond.

    Kinda sucks, she was really cute and would have probably been my go-to girl and made a lot more money off me in the long haul if she didn't ditch out on me to "make a quick phone call"

  15. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    In the summer time, the R is pretty busy in the morning. 5-8am or so. They're not wearing much for clothes in the summer either.
    Makes sense. Thanks a lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape