Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 19147
-
04-28-13 04:26 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 273Melanie
That is Melanie. She's worth scooping up.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 22:47 #5976Regular Member

Posts: 19Fort then the R
Checked out fort around 5pm and not much action at all. I was surprised because the weather was nice and I was sure there would be action, but no luck. I went thru the R and just one BSW near the start and one WSW closer to 8M but she was talking to a couple guys and didn't see me pass by. Not worth circling back for. Didn't notice and LEO but no girls out either tonight. Just went home after. Stay safe guys!
-
04-27-13 22:09 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 261Nerdy girl
That would be Melanie. She no Adrienne Curry. Far from it in the looks dept.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
Reports say she's got some below average and above average head skills, depending on the mood I guess, but FS with her is sort of complicated.
Her first impression on me was complete sh*t, so I passed entirely.
-
04-27-13 22:00 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 249I waited until she was under the street light by the party store on Campbell. Sometimes I'm afraid to look at someone's face too closely in case they look heinous and it kills my urge. I'd rather close my eyes and imagine Adrienne Curry. But these last two were amazing skill and Amanda was pretty good looking. I wish more face pics were posted.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
I've seen a nerdy looking blonde down there, always seems to have something pink on. Pink sweats or a pink jacket if I remember correctly. Anyone have any feedback? I read the posts, but with the search function being pretty useless, I have a hard time on my phone to scan for names.
-
04-27-13 16:48 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 247A diamond in the dark
Hey Tongue, you got night vision goggles or something? How in the hell do you see anything on Fort at 1:30 a. M? Much less a cutie that no one has posted on. Good job.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 14:36 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 487What could possibly go wrong with having a girl over while your GF is at the zoo? Nothing could possibly go wrong. No way would a SP leave clothes, drug paraphernalia or perfume odor over your place. No way could you ever have trouble getting her out of your place. No way would a SP ever run low on cash needed to buy candy in the future and show up at your house unannounced, maybe with a pimp in tow. No way would your neighbors notice your new friend and say something to your GF.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]
Seriously, if this is a tough call, you need to stick to massage parlors.
-
04-27-13 14:17 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 246Tasha 9. 0
Very well written. I think I know exactly who she is. There's two of them and they are sister's. Sounds like you got the younger one. She loves Mc Donald's. She's a sweet girl. The order one is less trusting and more about business.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 13:19 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 261Casey R. I. P.
I haven't confirmed this for myself yet, but I don't doubt the validity at all. Earlier this year, it was reported that she suffered a stroke. I asked around Fort and learned that she had been using dirty needles and contracted a "blood disease." I don't want to speculate, but I don't think that was just jealous gossip anymore.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
She was as sweet as they come. I am stunned and saddened to hear this. May she rest.
-
04-27-13 11:29 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 324I like
This might have been the best I have read since joining this forum. Man I would love too meet Tasha.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 11:01 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 249Tatum
After scanning the area, I finally picked up Tatum. (I did a search and I think I am the first one to report unless I can't spell)
Nice enough looking, bees with nice nips, friendly, patient (we went far away from the stroll per her suggestion, which made me more relaxed). While we were driving there, she was undressing. She had 2-4 layers of clothes on because of the weather. Once there, she was pretty much as I would have liked her to be. I will give her 10 thumbs up on performance. Took direction well (what little I had to give). All in all, I wish she had a phone. Her asking for Jackson to go home with her was very reasonable, and I made sure the lincoln brothers kept him company. A decent tip for a job well done. This was all around 1:30am on fort.
Does anyone have any additional "tatum" stories?Last edited by Tongue; 04-27-13 at 11:02. Reason: add more info
-
04-27-13 09:20 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 89For some reason I hear the voice from Zappa's "Titties and Beer" when I read that line.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the detailed report.
-
04-27-13 08:01 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 324That tight box strikes again
Like I said in a previous post that tight box will make a man do strange things. Hey I was having a chat with little Jen, she told me Casey passed away. She was a cute little SW, I can't remember her. Took little Jen to the Crest so she could take a shower and OMG she didn't take 4ever, and when she cleans up she looks pretty good. She took my big sausage put it in her taco shell. Damn it was tight.
-
04-27-13 07:15 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 261Rise and shine
Well Motschall, I think it's early enough to say the night is over. What was your decision? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 05:01 #5964Banned Member

Posts: 243Piling on?
I hate to pile on, but get a room. Never let a sex industry professional of any kind near your home. Ever. Always play to the strength of your anonymity, if you can maintain it. Use a fake name and a hobby phone. And always meet in an environment controlled by you or some trusted agent (like a business with an interest in maintaining its reputation). I have to be honest that I don't understand why you want a girl to spend the night. I usually think that I'm paying to avoid that sort of thing. But if that's what you want, please be careful and make it as anonymous and as safe as possible. Lock your shit up. And good luck.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-13 00:53 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 273I'm going with the others and say no-tel.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






