Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    That was just dumb. Do you have any idea who might see that? If you care about the girl you don't write her number on the bathroom wall, you PM it only to trusted members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    It was a joke. Like the Jenny Jenny Tommy Tutone song. 867-5309.
    I wonder how many mongers called that number today? LMAO

  2. #5991
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    That would be Melanie. She no Adrienne Curry. Far from it in the looks dept.

    Reports say she's got some below average and above average head skills, depending on the mood I guess, but FS with her is sort of complicated.

    Her first impression on me was complete sh*t, so I passed entirely.
    I think I saw her too yesterday, while cruising fort and campbell, its my first time there and only my 3rd time cruising the streets for SW. So was very nervous, think she had like green jeans on & pink jacket, dirty blonde hair and glasses. We did exchange glances but I think she was more interested in her scratch off lottery she was holding plus she looked kinda young and I was too much of a pussy to start a conversation. I was out hoping to find paige but no luck, was there from like 12 noon till 2 pm. Went back & forth on fort and took couple breaks at the party store on campbell. Also had a skinny blonde try to flag me down to pick her up by waving and jumping by the side streets in plain view of everyone, never had that happen before, I passed because she looked really bad. So I called it quits after two hrs of not finding paige & called Sara for a motel date.

  3. #5990

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I decided to give this little lady another go. Oh, wait, yes I do! Because she is a sexy little mink when you can actually get ahold of her.

    Anyway, I caught up to her again after about 6 months of catching only fleeting glimpses as I rolled thru the back streets. The experience was top notch as before. Had a spring in my step and a song in my heart all day afterwards. And so I set up another date with her the following week, thinking it's about damn time I caught a break out there.

    I was wrong. Ignored my own rules for the first time in a year, fronted her a few bucks so she could get a room at a quieter notel, and received a refresher course in Don't Do It Dummy 101. She sent me on a wild goose chase to Southfield looking for her in a non-existent hotel room. I just don't get the thought process behind it. And there lies the same mistake I make over and over: there is no thought process. There is only a reaction process.

    I spend hundreds on this hobby, and would gladly have diverted most of that to her as a regular customer. It stings my ego, or course, but it offends my sense of reason even more.

    She's a great lay, and a better liar. Beware, gents.
    Yea. Was looking forward to getting a train set up and she flaked. Damn

  4. #5989

    Yesterday Stroll on the R. Fatima

    Went for a stroll around 11:00 am yesterday on the R. Not much out was kinda looking for Sandra but she was nowhere to be found. An older white hair was at the party store when I first went by. Traveled up to 6 miles from 8 mile- nothing else out, construction was in abundance though which could scare away the action.

    As I looped around at 8-mile saw a WSW that I had not seen before at the party store, talking to a guy in a truck. She looked early 40's, taller, longer brown curly hair, face not bad as some of them out there and she was laughing from the convo with the truck and teeth were all there and she had on a gray sweatshirt which hides a lot either the "good" stuff or the "bad". Went to SF to turn around and she was already gone- into the wind. Thought it was a bad day but went to 6-mila and found Fatima. She is very friendly and she recognized me so all went smooth- she was at the back end of the side streets that come out to the R and man does she need a hair cut! Had the usual BBJCIM which is always good for. 3 and then dropped her off after a nice convo- she is sweet, very careful and certainly is not like so many of them out there!

    Be safe!

  5. #5988
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    Fatima

    Just saw her on the are just north of six. She dissappeared before I could get turned around and scoop her. Anyone pm me her digits?

  6. #5987

    Triangle

    I have been about two weeks and only know of the R and the Ava could someone on me about the Triangle? Maybe a good time to look for a girl or any recommendations thanks for any help.

  7. #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I decided to give this little lady another go. Oh, wait, yes I do! Because she is a sexy little mink when you can actually get ahold of her.

    Anyway, I caught up to her again after about 6 months of catching only fleeting glimpses as I rolled thru the back streets. The experience was top notch as before. Had a spring in my step and a song in my heart all day afterwards. And so I set up another date with her the following week, thinking it's about damn time I caught a break out there.

    I was wrong. Ignored my own rules for the first time in a year, fronted her a few bucks so she could get a room at a quieter notel, and received a refresher course in Don't Do It Dummy 101. She sent me on a wild goose chase to Southfield looking for her in a non-existent hotel room. I just don't get the thought process behind it. And there lies the same mistake I make over and over: there is no thought process. There is only a reaction process.

    I spend hundreds on this hobby, and would gladly have diverted most of that to her as a regular customer. It stings my ego, or course, but it offends my sense of reason even more.

    She's a great lay, and a better liar. Beware, gents.
    Hate it when that happens. I have been there and done it. I let my heart lead the way on occasion and almost always disappointed.

  8. #5985

    Triangle Candy flakes out again

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple recent experiences with Candy. She is totally as previously described. Tweaks but in a fun way. She likes to talk a lot and is very animated. This girl is a champion cork sucker, and takes pride in her ability to make your toes curl. She's got a tight body and a great ass. Her box is tight, wet, and doesn't stink. Tits are A's not B's. I really like how she thrashes around when getting pounded. She whimpers too which is a total turn on. I also like how she conducts business. No games.

    Definitely will repeat whenever I get the chance.
    I don't know why I decided to give this little lady another go. Oh, wait, yes I do! Because she is a sexy little mink when you can actually get ahold of her.

    Anyway, I caught up to her again after about 6 months of catching only fleeting glimpses as I rolled thru the back streets. The experience was top notch as before. Had a spring in my step and a song in my heart all day afterwards. And so I set up another date with her the following week, thinking it's about damn time I caught a break out there.

    I was wrong. Ignored my own rules for the first time in a year, fronted her a few bucks so she could get a room at a quieter notel, and received a refresher course in Don't Do It Dummy 101. She sent me on a wild goose chase to Southfield looking for her in a non-existent hotel room. I just don't get the thought process behind it. And there lies the same mistake I make over and over: there is no thought process. There is only a reaction process.

    I spend hundreds on this hobby, and would gladly have diverted most of that to her as a regular customer. It stings my ego, or course, but it offends my sense of reason even more.

    She's a great lay, and a better liar. Beware, gents.

  9. #5984

    Sleepover

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    Only if your girlfriend is into threesomes and doesn't mind the whole drug addict / prostitute thing. Who knows, the SW may becomes good friends with her and you could get promoted from boyfriend to "pimp"!

  10. #5983

    Red Headed Monica on the R is bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    Last Friday afternoon I was looking for some quick relief and spotted a WSW with red shoulder length hair just south of 8 mile. Name is Monica, mid to late 30's. 5'8" or so, and maybe 145# with natural B's. After the check cleared, we agreed on a BBBJwCIM& no spit for 0. 2 I've never done business in that neighborhood, and found that there is a lot more traffic than I'm used to (most of my mongering has taken place on the Ave and on Fort). After 2 false starts, managed to complete our business. Service was good, earned a 0. 05 tip. FS is on the menu, but not on the first encounter. I'm a sucker for redheads, and she said the carpet and drapes match, so I'll make a point of finding her again. But we'll definitely grab a short stay for security reasons.
    I'd advise to stay away from this Monica. This is the R Monica, not the Fort Street one.

    The one I saw was redhead over and under, sounds like exactly who you saw. Nice hair at the time. 5' 7" in her 30's. I thought C's. Seemed nice and had a brain. She hung south of 8 mile on the R, although when I got her phone and set it up I picked her up north of 8 just off the R and then also over on Russell just north of SF. Saw her in 2011. I think she was around in 2010 maybe staying up in Royal Oak?

    We had a couple nice dates and then she ripped me off on a subsequent room date suddenly, with no warning. It wasn't our first room date. Took off like a bat out of hell out of the room with my money and one credit card (thought I wouldn't notice one right away). Then laughed later when I eventually got ahold of her on the phone. She a pathological thief. She lost a tip, a repeat customer, earned my wrath.

    See my posts regarding her # 34 in Ripoff reports on on 9/28/11.

  11. #5982

    My Turn With The Unicorn

    Saturday night cruised the G but didn't find what I was looking for so decided to head over to JR. Didn't see anything to my liking either so I finally decided to give Fatima a call and see if she was available. Called her and It took me a minute to remind her who I was. We never dated before but I had stopped and talked to her twice at the GS and gave her a little money because she was so cute and she remembered that. Wanted to take her out the city but since she really didn't know me she wanted to stay close. So reluctantly I agreed to go to where liked which wasn't bad but I just don't like being in that area. Anyway we had a very nice time at the notel, we tried a position that I like with me sitting up and her laying flat on her back and legs wrapped around me. She said she hadn't done it that way before but liked it and she came after about 5 minutes of that and with her moving those hips so fast I came right after that myself even though I wanted to last a little longer. I won't say how nice she was because that has been reported many times before but she is a sweetheart. She felt comfortable enough to tell me her story about how she got into the business and started on drugs. Really enjoyed myself and will repeat (.60 plus tip).

  12. #5981

    Tammy on R

    I cruised against hope in the rain, didn't see much of anything and was calling it quits. I went north to cross 8 Mile and saw a WSW in the gas station lot with an umbrella. I got up JR a bit and decided to go back. She wasn't there when I got back, but I decided to get some gas and see if she went inside. She hadn't, but I saw her waiting to cross 8 Mile while I was pumping the gas, so I stalled the pumping until she finally got there. She came over and started a conversation. Her name is Tammy, I have seen her but haven't scooped before. I grabbed her up and got BJ, and mish to finish. Not bad oral, decent kitty. She smelled clean and fresh. And she didn't rush, which is high on my list. I also negotiated some pics. Altogether not bad for a day I had just about completely crossed off.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tammy1.jpg‎   Tammy2.jpg‎   Tammy3.jpg‎  

  13. #5980

    Red haired Emily from the R

    I saw Emily around 7, stopped to talk for a bit thought I saw her handler watching accross the street. Have any of you Mongers sampled her lately? I am going to try and scoop her soon just any info would be appreciated.

    Be Safe

  14. #5979

    Triangle

    Nice looking WSW in a red top, mid 20's at the usual spot. Looked good with a nice rack, but also tweaked out so I passed. The Triangle has had a nice selection of meat lately.

  15. #5978

    Thats a no on spending the night

    Thanks every 1 for the respond. You guys are right. More later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape