Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Slim, blue eyes. Kinda curly blonde hair past the shoulders, wears a leather motorcycle jacket sometimes. Mostly wears heals and carries a long strap purse. I believe she had a room at the LeRenaissance.
    Possibly Kirsten. Possibly late 30's early 40's. Ok performance. I might be wrong since I stopped swooping up girls on Hollywood / Robinwood unless its a unicorn or someone I know. That area is getting to be dry and too skechy for my tastes.

    Stay safe

  2. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Well I know its not Chelsea, it could be a few girls out there. Can you describe her more?
    Slim, blue eyes. Kinda curly blonde hair past the shoulders, wears a leather motorcycle jacket sometimes. Mostly wears heals and carries a long strap purse. I believe she had a room at the LeRenaissance.

  3. #5900

    Central

    Meet Lee Lee on central got digits. Does anyone know if she is any good? Face looked a bit rough. Is it worth a shot?

  4. #5899

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Well we now know one thing for sure. She must be spending some of your donation money on getting her nails done. You have to love a SW that keeps herself manicured well. LOL. Nice picture sir and looks like a good place to be at, or in what ever you prefer.
    Yes sir it is.

  5. #5898
    I picked up my little light brown skinned cutie Dee from Warrendale Area for an afternoon delight. My god I have never had the pleasure of being in her raw, she makes me want to break all my rules about always being covered. I have been banging Dee for a couple of years it gets better as time goes on. Dee is not skinny but not thick, easy to carry to the bed as she has her legs wrapped around you. She is built like a track runner. Man just thinking about some of the positions I put her in make me want to go back out pick her back up. Tight, wet, soft, that is a hole I am always willing to pound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DEE IN WARRENDALE.jpg‎  

  6. #5897

    The kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    She sucked your cock and you fucked her 6 ways to Sunday. And when you dropped her off she gave you a kiss on the cheek? All the sudden she became a prude or something?
    I've always had great sex with girls who were willing to kiss beforehand. And there's no better feeling than when a woman thanks and congratulates you for giving her the f*ck of the century with kisses afterwards. You may spend those two pennies anyway you'd like.

  7. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Kissing is a mixed feeling for me, in general I don't do it. Don't usually care to put my lips on any girls lips considering where they have been. However I also agree with Softtail in the thought of what does it really matter after I just used you like an Atm? What is a kiss on the lips after I had my cock in your mouth too personal? LOL. Just thinking out loud here. I know some guys prefer the whole GFE thing with kissing and DATY, but personally, with the exception of a few girls I guess you could just say I am mostly selfish in my exploits.
    I definitely prefer the GFE. I actually stay away from the "most popular" girls on the board because I don't want to read about the 8 other guys that nailed her the same day as me (I know better but ignorance is bliss). I also tend to hit on the bartenders and waitresses more at the strip clubs. Not really the most effective strategy.

    P.S. The whole no kissing thing has always baffled me. You are willing to suck my dick but kissing is too personal? If only we had these rules in high school!

  8. #5895
    "Chelsea who I enjoyed watching squirm all over the bed with each climax, and made it my goal to see how many I could give her."

    She was an exceptional girl. The first woman I kissed after my divorse. Chelsea is amazing. Still serving time for past as told to me recently by her BFF, who is the first girl i kissed before my divorse. Chelsea's FB was locked down by Christmas. We did GFE, LFK and DFK with her. Would date her straight, and sure several guys would too.

    I have been with Fatima doing something normal like dinner naturally brings a thank you kiss. Kept it to light kisses so far, but I can see getting carried away with her. I haven't seen her in a minute, and check for unicorn postings.

  9. #5894

    Dee

    At 5:30am I got a call from Dee in the Warrendale Area who was in need of a sausage to go. So I had a little time to kill, picked her up, found a little area did a little k-9. My god that girl has the nicest caramel apple a$$ I have ever seen will be picking her up for the notel when I get off.

  10. #5893

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of trips this weekend, and a few detours on the way home from work, I finally managed to scoop Holly on Plymouth. She is 5' 2".110, a-cups, flat belly, long brunette hair. She is college sophomore type cute, and cute spinners are right up my alley. She is all business, doesn't waste time, as covered in a previous post. She was naked quick once we were in the room. But it didn't feel rushed once we started. Decent oral, with some tongue and BLS, CG, mish, standing up and holding her up, which is my favorite and I can only do with spinners, and finished k9. Damage was. 5, and I let her keep the key deposit. I thought it was a pretty good first date, and she must have too, because she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when I dropped her off. Will definitely repeat, and have digits for interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there
    Yes Holly is definitely a true find.

  11. #5892
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of trips this weekend, and a few detours on the way home from work, I finally managed to scoop Holly on Plymouth. She is 5' 2".110, a-cups, flat belly, long brunette hair. She is college sophomore type cute, and cute spinners are right up my alley. She is all business, doesn't waste time, as covered in a previous post. She was naked quick once we were in the room. But it didn't feel rushed once we started. Decent oral, with some tongue and BLS, CG, mish, standing up and holding her up, which is my favorite and I can only do with spinners, and finished k9. Damage was. 5, and I let her keep the key deposit. I thought it was a pretty good first date, and she must have too, because she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when I dropped her off. Will definitely repeat, and have digits for interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there
    She sucked your cock and you fucked her 6 ways to Sunday. And when you dropped her off she gave you a kiss on the cheek? All the sudden she became a prude or something?

  12. #5891

    Finally-Holly

    After a couple of trips this weekend, and a few detours on the way home from work, I finally managed to scoop Holly on Plymouth. She is 5' 2".110, a-cups, flat belly, long brunette hair. She is college sophomore type cute, and cute spinners are right up my alley. She is all business, doesn't waste time, as covered in a previous post. She was naked quick once we were in the room. But it didn't feel rushed once we started. Decent oral, with some tongue and BLS, CG, mish, standing up and holding her up, which is my favorite and I can only do with spinners, and finished k9. Damage was. 5, and I let her keep the key deposit. I thought it was a pretty good first date, and she must have too, because she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when I dropped her off. Will definitely repeat, and have digits for interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there

  13. #5890

    Kelly on fort

    Seen this 1 lastnight WSW skinny with bad skin on her face. Flat a cups but BBBJ cim for 20 wasn't that bad until after she was done started to complain that she hated her life and the drugs she was on. But for the 20 it was ok. Repete. Who knows always depends what's out nice smaller ass and asked about f. S she said 30 and she does greek as well. Maybe another time for me and she said she had a phone but was in a hurry to get her meds w I dropped her off so didn't get the. Oh well

  14. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Any one here knows what happened to the tall blonde that used to stand on Hollywood? Last year I said I would take the plunge the next time I seen her but haven't seen her since.
    Well I know its not Chelsea, it could be a few girls out there. Can you describe her more?

  15. #5888

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Hit the R, around 3. Saw Tonya on Hollywood. Scooped her up, went to her room. Broke my stone rule by letting her take her doses before the act. BJ was ok, she took the pounding pretty well. Probably won't repeat. Damage altogether was just. 3, no tip. She took about a half hour to get started. I really been liking what I been seein on Fort, may hit that before hittin the R again. Plus, DeLido and LaFontaine raised their rates.

    SAM, sorry Roxxy wasn't a good 1 for you, being I also co-signed her.

    Any one here knows what happened to the tall blonde that used to stand on Hollywood? Last year I said I would take the plunge the next time I seen her but haven't seen her since.
    The Fonataine rates is hearsay, don't know first hand. But DeLido went up $5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape