Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5443
-
04-17-13 20:48 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 89Omg
CJ, I tip my hat......This girl is incredibly hot. Now if any of the members have been so lucky to find her and to have gotten a phone number, please don't hesitate to PM. Please. Pretty please. Pretty, pretty please.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 18:10 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 197New Girl Mia
Philly Boys,
Originally Posted by PhillyBoys
[View Original Post]
Googled Mia's number and found this Ad.
http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-in-town-and-ready-for-anything-special-outcall-babe-call-me-25/14093739
Is this her?
Txt her and asked for a pic and get no reply from her. Weird! Maybe she can't sent picture texts?
-
04-17-13 13:22 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 373Ansel Adams
CJ, you always find some nice gems that make me want to move to Philly. Great work.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 05:55 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 5563Three guesses:
Three guesses: What’s got Tiffany saying, “WOW!!!”
What was it that amazed Tiffany so much, she gasped and said, “Holy Shit, can I touch it?”
CookyJar
-
04-16-13 21:55 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 30Like any SW you have to hope that you catch them on a good day and get there best service. Their all addicts and if your foolish enough to trust them you deserve to get burned.
Originally Posted by Kjg371
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 21:28 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 2233Cook
Don't know if those booty shots are for me or not but I like to think they are. She's a very pretty girl. Enjoy your work.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 19:38 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 315Good one!
You sir, have provided an excellent resource and service to the mongering community for years. With Tiffany / Tracy you have gone above and beyond. Great job and my hat is off to you.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 13:39 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany is for real
When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.
Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.
CookyJar
-
04-16-13 13:35 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany
I am not a hundred percent sure about her name. It's either Tiffany or Tracy. I am one hundred percent sure that her body – slim and trim. Not chance of bait and switch here. What you see is what you get.
No surprises here. I asked her if she had a nice body. She gave me a smile and said, 'I got a really nice body, not children and no stretch marks. ' Was she lying?
CookyJar
-
04-16-13 13:32 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany
I am very happy to report that, unlike most pretty girls, the service was good. In fact, it was better than good.
My recent luck with finding providers who provide everything and everything just the way I like it has been tremendous. Tiffany not only has the look but she has the talent. Her BBBJ was equal to if not better than any of my recent finds. And, full service was amazing, she throws her body into it.
More about the service later.
CookyJar
-
04-15-13 15:14 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 85New girl Mia
Been seeing this girl Mia for last 2 3 weeks. She is not getting enough "client", but normally I don't' like to share (you know how it is.) , I'll make exception on this one, since I'll be out of country for few weeks, so agreed to help.
White / 23/5'6-ish new to the profession
FS for 60 will listen to directly well and easy going.
Face 8/10.
Body 7/10.
Service 8/10.
She prefer text. Tell her asian Paul refereed you.
Pm for digit
-
04-11-13 18:29 #3317Regular Member

Posts: 4Brandy info
Her real name is XXXX and she is a perc addict. She can be sweet but don't be fooled by that into trusting her. She is still a Broadway girl. Her cell number is 845-XXX-3880. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Red Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 13:02 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 315Just out of curosity.
Have you ever used The Airport Towers / America's Best Value Inn / Days Inn and whatever else it's been called on Penrose?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 11:02 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Location, location, location!
No! It's not the infamously known Carlyle Hotel. LOL at Fkdave.
The term, "$10 Spot," refers to a private home where the owner rents out rooms; kind of like a, "Bread & Breakfast." LOL.
Originally Posted by Fkdave
[View Original Post]
All of the girls I picture in the South Jersey thread are from the Camden, Broadway area. The Carlyle is in Philadelphia.
IMHO, I am getting a little too comfortable in these places. The kind of service I am getting makes it really hard to go back to car dating. And! I find it hard going to motels with two girls. Once at the Budget Inn, the manager came down to my room and demanded extra money after seeing a second girl with me. (Managers can call LE and reported suspicious behavior.)
I've gotten to be a preferred customer at some of the $10 places I visit. Here's a travel tip. I like to keep a small gym bags with sheet, disinfectant and paper towels in the car along with other items that come in handy while mongering.
What we / I do is wrong from the front door and on many levels. Which is the best / safest / more desirable is a matter of preference. Car dating is dangerous. Taking them to your home is dangerous. And, considering the amount of dating I do, using hotels and motels could get mighty expensive. Certainly, going to these $10 places has a certain amount of danger involved. I've been real lucky so far. Knock on wood.
CookyJar
-
04-04-13 10:11 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 167Carlyle
That's not the Carlyle. If you'd ever been to Carlyle you would quickly notice that in the room, there are no pillows. That is true with the several rooms I've been to. Not sure why and I never asked.
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





