Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5443
-
04-03-13 17:27 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 89I can answer that.
The furniture is too nice to be the Carlyle. LOL
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 16:21 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 315Location, location, location!
Hey CJ,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
This is a quick question regarding the background of your photo shoot. Since I didn't see a pole for the girls to pose on I have to know if this is the famous Carlyle Hotel?Last edited by Member #4581; 04-03-13 at 16:22. Reason: Spelling
-
04-03-13 00:01 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie – A second Go-Around.
Kate is one of the baddest girls out there. Yes! She's bad. Very bad. Please note that I've said she was a bad girl and not a bad date. There is a huge difference.
If you are looking for a sweet, goody two shoes type; skip pass this one fast. If you are looking for a hardcore good time with lots of twist and turns, kissing and nibbling, licking and sucking, and tons of fun – grab hold of Kate and settle in for a wild ride.
Kate is more than a provider; she's a performer. Not an actress or a fake, she's the real deal. She puts out on every level; everything is on the table and upfront. She performs perfectly and in every position. She's a Baddddddd girl.
CookyJar
-
04-02-13 23:51 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kate & Sno
Midway during my second date with Kate, Sno join us. Sno (Snow) has been reviewed by me and others. Click here: Snow and Heather For my first review of Snow.
Sno (Snow) gives one of the top rated BBBJ's on Broadway. Katie's BBBJ is mind-blowing. Together these two sucked me within an inch of my life. Lucky for me, I blew my wad just in time and avoided stepping into the light. Being with these two was a truly unique mongering experience.
CookyJar
-
04-02-13 19:56 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 30Re Brandi
I had the good fortune to pick up Brandi today. She is extremly cute and has a very playful manor once she feel comfortable. I took her to my hotel for the date. She was in no hurry and gave me a double pop for the standard B'way fare.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
She gave me her current number so any senior members can pm me for it.
-
03-31-13 17:00 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Brandi
Sorry, no contact info. I passed her twice, thinking she was a young hottie waiting for the bus. She gave me a glance and I turned the corner, pulled over and waited. She walked over, looked into my passenger side window and got in. From that moment on I was a happy camper.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
If I had it my way, each and every girl would come with her own private cell phone. That's never going to happen. For the average guy, guys like me, our best bet is to keep an eye out and hope for the best.
CookyJar
-
03-30-13 12:22 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 167Brandi
Another great find there CJ. Hope to meet this beautiful gal someday. Does she have a contact info?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 23:33 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brandi & Stephanie got along and with me in the middle, that made three. LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
03-29-13 23:20 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Brandi
Hello gentlemen. Like Piehole said, Brandi has pretty eyes, beautiful teeth and nice soft tits. For a rendezvous unlike most of the rushed action experienced with the cute younger girls, treat yourself to some quality time with a quality provider. Take a slow and seductive journey with Brandi.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
03-29-13 23:16 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brandi
My time spent with Bandi was an inside date, at a $10 rooming spot. I am certain she would be equally as good on a car date. And for what is worth, I should add that Brandi plays well and gets along with others.
After the pictures were taken, who should knock on our door but, my old friend Stephanie? And once again, a good time was had by all.
CookyJar
-
03-22-13 12:47 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 50Kristen
I thought I would move this discussion from the SW to the General forum. I hope this is acceptable to the admins.
#1
Kristen.
I met her a couple of months ago at her place from a reference I got here. She was a fun date and she's very hot, but she only went one pop with me. I wouldn't have minded a quickie at SW rates, but when she's getting $. And a guy that tried to treat her well, and I also told her I was looking for a regular thing, I would have thought she'd have put in a little extra effort. Instead I got "maybe after I've seen you a few times". Johnny49 & some of her other regulars makes it seem like she's insatiable and compliant if you ask nice. I won't repeat. I think she's great, but try to coach her in customer service a bit and she can be a true rock star.
#2.
I Kristen have never taken anyones GPS. I was being hustled for services from one regular client from Ad's posted and cost of the ads in lieu of cash. After several times of being pushed to render services for basically nothing I did a stupid thing and removed a few things from a home that I returned promptly.
To #1.
This is a mild sample of some of the complaints I was getting about her. I got them as Street Hawk and as I am sure the mentioned "other regulars claiming her to be insatiable" Redskins1234. The other PMs like the painful dry hump I flushed. When I agreed to post her on backpage and craigslist I told her that her rates just doubled, don't see anyone for less than $. I told her of the complaints and explained that these guys want more than one pop and out the door you go for the extra cash.
To #2.
Me and Kris discussed my missing GPS and I told her I thought it was my nephew who also uses heroin when he came to visit Christmas eve. BUT I can not blame him as I have no proof thus as I said I still don't know where my GPS went. As for her services for posting her online, this was discussed and agreed upon that for 7 posts I would get payment / services. To post on Backpage it is $7 per post. For all the times I posted her I got one quickie car date and one discounted home date "that's it". To post it costs cash so it is not in lieu of cash, it is cash. Backpage charges are all over my credit card statement. What I did on craigslist would actually take 2-3 hours of my time. I told John that I did not want to do her posting and I just wanted to be a regular client like before, but once again I got John calling and threatening to come to my home. The first time she took something from my home was a "FULL FEE PAID DATE." She took things twice but I still brought her home and nothing was taken after it was addressed. I like Kris I really do and I miss her. Taking things was a dumb mistake and I forgave her for it.
In closing:
Maybe someone already is or maybe someone would like to volunteer to be her advertiser / pimp. I would bet my house that more than 50% of those that see her and pay her new rate came directly from me promoting her. John does serve a purpose he protects her from the thugs that would strong-arm her and take her earnings. SO he is NOT a useless bottom feeder off of her services. He does serve a purpose he just needs to scale it back a little. As for the $ I put in her hand that late freezing cold Wednesday night when she was sick and begging me to help her and the BP posting fees, well that is a tip for her months of fantastic service and she is square with the house. If you have not seen Kris I still suggest and recommend that you do because Kris on a bad day is better than most on a good day. She is a sweet little girl. That is all I have to say on this matter. I will not respond to any more posts about it and please no more PMs about her.
Thanks and good hunting gentlemen.
Street Hawk / Redskins1234
-
03-08-13 22:23 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 1066Absolutely Amazing
Sir Cookyjar,
I have been viewing your works and I had to take a minute and say your work is amazing.
Lex
-
03-05-13 22:34 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 200I love great talent!
Naaahhh just have a big fat cock and some rock ready (if you got candy, everything's dandy) it'll work. I'm positive of that and I've never met her! It's just simple chemistry / female biology 101 the rest is just simple street economics & negotiating. LOVE the ready to spray me pose! Don't need such a strong shooter like mine to soak her face.
-
03-05-13 21:20 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Perfect Posture!
Thanks for noticing. Good eye!
You have no idea. Stephanie is such a great find. Not only is she a true freak, capable of doing it all, she is one of the most accommodating providers I've ever meant. And in case you are wondering, I did ask. According to her, yes; she can do it in that position and in either orifice.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
During the third part of our date, the part involving Kate, a lot was discussed. The dirty talk got hot and heavy, and Stephanie confirmed what we had already chatted about. She is willing and able and in any position.
In would be very wrong of me to imply that you might be able to get all of that or even a little of what I got, for $XX, the cost of the average car date. If you want the whole package or even a small portion, be prepared to up the ante.
CookyJar
-
03-05-13 20:53 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part III: Exit Autumn, Enters Kate.
The twist continues.
Wasted and exhausted, I watched Autumn get dressed and waited for her to leave the room. I wanted a little time alone with Stephanie. I was planning to comment on the series of odd events that had taken place, her excellent performance and properly reward her. I did not want Autumn aware of want I was about to do for Stephanie, so I waited and watched as she opened the bedroom door and left.
After Autumn had closed the door, wearily, I got up and reached for my pant. There was a light tipping on the bedroom door. I figured it was Autumn returning for something. Standing there naked, Stephanie laying on the bed naked, I reached, and opened the door without thinking to ask, 'Who is it. ' I opened the door to find a tall slender, pretty girl I didn't recognize. She said, 'I was told you were looking for me. '
If you guessed Kate; you guessed right.
Long story short: The Inn Keeper had told Kate we were looking for her. I explained to Kate that I was whipped, total empty, out of gas and low on cash. However, now that she was there I didn't want to send her away empty handed. She was cute, and I was curious as to want lay under her outer wrappings. I promised her a small sum in exchange for a few pictures and the opportunity for a lengthier later date. Kate made me a counter offer, one I could not refuse.
CookyJar











Reply With Quote





