Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 363 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3328

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.

    Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.

    CookyJar
    CJ, I tip my hat......This girl is incredibly hot. Now if any of the members have been so lucky to find her and to have gotten a phone number, please don't hesitate to PM. Please. Pretty please. Pretty, pretty please.

  2. #3327

    New Girl Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBoys  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this girl Mia for last 2 3 weeks. She is not getting enough "client", but normally I don't' like to share (you know how it is.) , I'll make exception on this one, since I'll be out of country for few weeks, so agreed to help.

    White / 23/5'6-ish new to the profession

    FS for 60 will listen to directly well and easy going.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

    She prefer text. Tell her asian Paul refereed you.

    Pm for digit
    Philly Boys,

    Googled Mia's number and found this Ad.

    http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-in-town-and-ready-for-anything-special-outcall-babe-call-me-25/14093739


    Is this her?

    Txt her and asked for a pic and get no reply from her. Weird! Maybe she can't sent picture texts?

  3. #3326

    Ansel Adams

    CJ, you always find some nice gems that make me want to move to Philly. Great work.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.

    Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.

    CookyJar

  4. #3325

    Three guesses:

    Three guesses: What’s got Tiffany saying, “WOW!!!”
    What was it that amazed Tiffany so much, she gasped and said, “Holy Shit, can I touch it?”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 014.jpg‎  

  5. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjg371  [View Original Post]
    Her real name is XXXX and she is a perc addict. She can be sweet but don't be fooled by that into trusting her. She is still a Broadway girl. Her cell number is 845-XXX-3880. Enjoy!
    Like any SW you have to hope that you catch them on a good day and get there best service. Their all addicts and if your foolish enough to trust them you deserve to get burned.

  6. #3323

    Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.

    Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.

    CookyJar
    Don't know if those booty shots are for me or not but I like to think they are. She's a very pretty girl. Enjoy your work.

  7. #3322

    Good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.

    Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.

    CookyJar
    You sir, have provided an excellent resource and service to the mongering community for years. With Tiffany / Tracy you have gone above and beyond. Great job and my hat is off to you.

  8. #3321

    Tiffany is for real

    When we got to the $10 spot, Tiffany took a moment to freshen-up. She was looking good when I made the pickup but she became a star after adding a little make-up.

    Believe me; my pictures do her no justice. Tiffany is a real Beauty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 009.jpg‎   Tiffany 92.jpg‎   Tiffany 94.jpg‎   Tiffany 005.jpg‎   Tiffany 99.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 02.jpg‎   Tiffany 25.jpg‎   Tiffany 21.jpg‎   Tiffany 35.jpg‎   Tiffany 32.jpg‎  


  9. #3320

    Tiffany

    I am not a hundred percent sure about her name. It's either Tiffany or Tracy. I am one hundred percent sure that her body – slim and trim. Not chance of bait and switch here. What you see is what you get.

    No surprises here. I asked her if she had a nice body. She gave me a smile and said, 'I got a really nice body, not children and no stretch marks. ' Was she lying?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 003.jpg‎   Tiffany 93.jpg‎   Tiffany 97.jpg‎   Tiffany 01.jpg‎   Tiffany 14.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 09.jpg‎   Tiffany 08.jpg‎   Tiffany 10.jpg‎   Tiffany 28.jpg‎   Tiffany 012.jpg‎  


  10. #3319

    Tiffany

    I am very happy to report that, unlike most pretty girls, the service was good. In fact, it was better than good.

    My recent luck with finding providers who provide everything and everything just the way I like it has been tremendous. Tiffany not only has the look but she has the talent. Her BBBJ was equal to if not better than any of my recent finds. And, full service was amazing, she throws her body into it.

    More about the service later.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 04.jpg‎   Tiffany 05.jpg‎   Tiffany 16.jpg‎   Tiffany 20.jpg‎   Tiffany 010.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 29.jpg‎   Tiffany 36.jpg‎   Tiffany 008.jpg‎   Tiffany 19.jpg‎   Tiffany 31.jpg‎  


  11. #3318

    New girl Mia

    Been seeing this girl Mia for last 2 3 weeks. She is not getting enough "client", but normally I don't' like to share (you know how it is.) , I'll make exception on this one, since I'll be out of country for few weeks, so agreed to help.

    White / 23/5'6-ish new to the profession

    FS for 60 will listen to directly well and easy going.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

    She prefer text. Tell her asian Paul refereed you.

    Pm for digit

  12. #3317

    Brandy info

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I had the good fortune to pick up Brandi today. She is extremly cute and has a very playful manor once she feel comfortable. I took her to my hotel for the date. She was in no hurry and gave me a double pop for the standard B'way fare.

    She gave me her current number so any senior members can pm me for it.
    Her real name is XXXX and she is a perc addict. She can be sweet but don't be fooled by that into trusting her. She is still a Broadway girl. Her cell number is 845-XXX-3880. Enjoy!

  13. #3316

    Just out of curosity.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    No! It's not the infamously known Carlyle Hotel. LOL at Fkdave.

    The term,"$10 Spot," refers to a private home where the owner rents out rooms; kind of like a,"Bread & Breakfast." LOL.

    All of the girls I picture in the South Jersey thread are from the Camden, Broadway area. The Carlyle is in Philadelphia.

    IMHO, I am getting a little too comfortable in these places. The kind of service I am getting makes it really hard to go back to car dating. And! I find it hard going to motels with two girls. Once at the Budget Inn, the manager came down to my room and demanded extra money after seeing a second girl with me. (Managers can call LE and reported suspicious behavior.)

    I've gotten to be a preferred customer at some of the $10 places I visit. Here's a travel tip. I like to keep a small gym bags with sheet, disinfectant and paper towels in the car along with other items that come in handy while mongering.

    What we / I do is wrong from the front door and on many levels. Which is the best / safest / more desirable is a matter of preference. Car dating is dangerous. Taking them to your home is dangerous. And, considering the amount of dating I do, using hotels and motels could get mighty expensive. Certainly, going to these $10 places has a certain amount of danger involved. I've been real lucky so far. Knock on wood.

    CookyJar
    Have you ever used The Airport Towers / America's Best Value Inn / Days Inn and whatever else it's been called on Penrose?

  14. #3315

    Re: Location, location, location!

    No! It's not the infamously known Carlyle Hotel. LOL at Fkdave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    The furniture is too nice to be the Carlyle. LOL
    The term, "$10 Spot," refers to a private home where the owner rents out rooms; kind of like a, "Bread & Breakfast." LOL.

    All of the girls I picture in the South Jersey thread are from the Camden, Broadway area. The Carlyle is in Philadelphia.

    IMHO, I am getting a little too comfortable in these places. The kind of service I am getting makes it really hard to go back to car dating. And! I find it hard going to motels with two girls. Once at the Budget Inn, the manager came down to my room and demanded extra money after seeing a second girl with me. (Managers can call LE and reported suspicious behavior.)

    I've gotten to be a preferred customer at some of the $10 places I visit. Here's a travel tip. I like to keep a small gym bags with sheet, disinfectant and paper towels in the car along with other items that come in handy while mongering.

    What we / I do is wrong from the front door and on many levels. Which is the best / safest / more desirable is a matter of preference. Car dating is dangerous. Taking them to your home is dangerous. And, considering the amount of dating I do, using hotels and motels could get mighty expensive. Certainly, going to these $10 places has a certain amount of danger involved. I've been real lucky so far. Knock on wood.

    CookyJar

  15. #3314

    Carlyle

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ,

    This is a quick question regarding the background of your photo shoot. Since I didn't see a pole for the girls to pose on I have to know if this is the famous Carlyle Hotel?
    That's not the Carlyle. If you'd ever been to Carlyle you would quickly notice that in the room, there are no pillows. That is true with the several rooms I've been to. Not sure why and I never asked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape