Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 19140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5880

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Candy you guys are talking about? With the pink shirt?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-25/11894379
    The candy being spoken of a literally 5'0, 100lbs. Very pale, koi fish tattoo on one of her lower wrists. Looks a bit rough face wise. But SPINNER for sure. The chick you posted is definitely bigger, healthier and not Triangle Candy! Girl you posted is better looking in the face for sure.

  2. #5879

    Trina

    Had me some Trina this morning, she has a nice tight box (no stink) LOL, She made the Tiger growl this morning it was so good, I have not done this in awhile, last girl to make me do that was Barbie. Trina is cool because she never rushes you. She gets right into it and she cums hard. Trina keeps me coming back. If she is on the Ave I definitely stop.

  3. #5878

    About Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    BSW med length cury hair nice C cups with 2 inch nipps BBBJ for 25 on the ave lastnight o digits said she was robbed but will have a phone by Tuesday. 1 of the best BBBJ I have had in awhile stopped 2 times to catch her breath and when she did she talked dirty. It was nice she took everything to swallow. Wish this had a phone.
    She's actually more of an LSW, has some of the best skills on the Ave, but is a fly-by-niter who never keeps a phone longer than 3 days.

    She's very very kinky in the bed too. Her orgasms are 100% real, but the dirty talk, she says, is to "keep things sexy". I've been a part of Lexi's fan club since last year, but of course, I pounded the hell out of her big mountainous ass to get initiated. Glad to know you're another member.

    There have been some bad reports about her too, so keep in mind that sometimes you won't get exactly what you expect from her. IOW, YMMV.

  4. #5877

    Lexi

    BSW med length cury hair nice C cups with 2 inch nipps BBBJ for 25 on the ave lastnight o digits said she was robbed but will have a phone by Tuesday. 1 of the best BBBJ I have had in awhile stopped 2 times to catch her breath and when she did she talked dirty. It was nice she took everything to swallow. Wish this had a phone.

  5. #5876

    Okay, okay

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Can we all settle down over this chick? I get it, perfect tits make the world go 'round. LOL.

    Who's able to stop salivating like a Pavlov dog and give us a better report on this chick? Anyone?

  6. #5875

    The Unicorn

    Is out right now.

  7. #5874

    Candy

    I've had a couple recent experiences with Candy. She is totally as previously described. Tweaks but in a fun way. She likes to talk a lot and is very animated. This girl is a champion cork sucker, and takes pride in her ability to make your toes curl. She's got a tight body and a great ass. Her box is tight, wet, and doesn't stink. Tits are A's not B's. I really like how she thrashes around when getting pounded. She whimpers too which is a total turn on. I also like how she conducts business. No games.

    Definitely will repeat whenever I get the chance.

  8. #5873
    No I'm on fort a few days a week and melinie is not very good at all I have a few I like much more and have reported on them as well for a BBBJ cici is prob the best I have had on fort. I just call her when nothing new is out but I'm always looking for new talent I think I have sampled all the fort girls that are out working in the last few months. Except the thicker blond WSW she seems to always get scooped up rt as I'm turning around. Any good reports of her I'm not sure of her name tho. Stay safe gentz.

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.[/QUOTE]

  9. #5872

    RE: Candy

    She's a long time Triangle girl and also BP advertiser. She's a spinner but very very tweaky. Out and about all night; often has some pick marks on her face. Have seen her at the liquor store completely tweaked out, barely able to walk. I haven't had a bad experience with her, and for SW standards she is OK. But she is no catch on BP. And honestly BP is barely above SW standards now anyways. Just my. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank  [View Original Post]
    Out mining the T again; pick'ins were somewhat plentiful.

    Within minutes I find a dark skinned cutie, but she was heavier so I passed up.

    I cruise the stroll for awhile seeing a few Lady of the Evening types here and there. During this time I watch a cop car pull into the liquor store. I monitored the cops for a while. Deciding to outwit the cops I go to the street on the other side of the motel. I spot Candy and the choice is clear. I scoop her up right away.

    Candy is light skinned, about 22ish, dark hair. 5'-0".100lbs with maybe a B. She's a hot spinner for a change.

    Candy requests LE check on the count of three. I agree. We pass. I mention the squad car. Candy highlights her smarts by describing how she too noticed the cops and went to the street on the other side of the motel. LOL She was talkative in an interesting way. She states that the average price is forty. I work the plus tip angle and she agrees. You have to do the plus tip angle. There is no other way.

    This Candy is cool about things and worked like a champ squirreling around in the car. She's definitely repeat materiel. She got the tip.

    I ask her for her number and she came up with a long story. FWIW, she did say she's going to advertise as 'Candy' on BP. She'll be wearing a pink shirt possibly with her friend Crystal.

    I might start offering ten plus a five tip. What are you cats getting away with?

  10. #5871

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sorry!

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.
    Wow I am in shock, I was with Roxy about a week ago didn't experience anything like that, nothing negative. I am with you on this one Kwala, sorry to hear you had a bad experience Sam.

  11. #5870

    Candy w / a C in the T BP Post

    Noticed Candy did post on BP.

    Like she said, Candy is in the Pink.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-25/11894379

  12. #5869

    Very nice find

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Now that is one HOT body, just saw Brandi but if I would have scooped Trisha that would have made my night. Very Nice.

  13. #5868

    Called #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her Monday night / Tuesday morning for some good oral action! After no luck this weekend and not really much out Monday night I welcomed the relief!
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!
    The other night for some good throat action! She really got down and worked it until I dropped a monster throat bomb in her tonsils! She struggled but caught it all and left the evidence on the curb and said not to wait so long to call her. What a Peach!

  14. #5867

    Candy w / a C in the T

    Out mining the T again; pick'ins were somewhat plentiful.

    Within minutes I find a dark skinned cutie, but she was heavier so I passed up.

    I cruise the stroll for awhile seeing a few Lady of the Evening types here and there. During this time I watch a cop car pull into the liquor store. I monitored the cops for a while. Deciding to outwit the cops I go to the street on the other side of the motel. I spot Candy and the choice is clear. I scoop her up right away.

    Candy is light skinned, about 22ish, dark hair. 5'-0".100lbs with maybe a B. She's a hot spinner for a change.

    Candy requests LE check on the count of three. I agree. We pass. I mention the squad car. Candy highlights her smarts by describing how she too noticed the cops and went to the street on the other side of the motel. LOL She was talkative in an interesting way. She states that the average price is forty. I work the plus tip angle and she agrees. You have to do the plus tip angle. There is no other way.

    This Candy is cool about things and worked like a champ squirreling around in the car. She's definitely repeat materiel. She got the tip.

    I ask her for her number and she came up with a long story. FWIW, she did say she's going to advertise as 'Candy' on BP. She'll be wearing a pink shirt possibly with her friend Crystal.

    I might start offering ten plus a five tip. What are you cats getting away with?

  15. #5866

    Wow SAM

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of this 1 today for a car date 20 for whatever so I wen t with the BBBJ w fiv it did stink as well I didn't finish and her skills were poor to sad took almost no direction after about 20 mins I told her she worked hard enough and I dropped her off. So many better choices out there and from her pics that are posted here she has put on some weight and don't look as good anymore but hey every 1 has their own thing stay safe gentz.
    I'm so sorry!

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape