Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 888 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 1388 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 21048
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7743

    Look Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.

    Thanks guys
    Third line from the top of the page.

  2. #7742

    Trisha from yesterday

    Ya the body was that hot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  3. #7741

    2nd try at this post

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Will try to rewite post that was deleted soon but in meantime;

    Just wish to say I'm proud of all your actions "the mad humper" and heck yes why give any SW anything that may make their life easier for x mas.

  4. #7740

    Chealse

    Anybody got a pic of Chealse?

  5. #7739

    New on this site

    Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.

    Thanks guys

  6. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Yes her name is Jessica; and if you like "The Bush" then she's the girl for you. She give GREAT head if you're not cheap, and she feels comfortable with you (that might take a date or two) The only down side to Jessica is she is a picker, she picks at her skin (because of the drugs) all the time, so she has a ton of scabs all over her body.
    I didn't notice any scabs, but could definitely tell she was on something. I like Bush if its clean and I really like spinners with tight bodies. Can't wait to get into that tight little box again.

  7. #7737

    Cheeks

    I also had the pleasure of hooking up with cheeks the other day. Found her off Fort near Club int. 20 something BBW with dark hair and a little bit of acne. We agreed on bbbjws for Jackson and she went to work. Her skills were good and she did some roaming with the hands. Given she was clean, next time I might try FS.

  8. #7736

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.
    When searching for the new star on the stroll Trisha no such luck, but did run into Melanie short petite, looks hispanic but is Yugoslavian, nice perky B's did have time to sample the box, but she knows how to take 9. 5 deep down the throat. Scooped down on 7 and are, anybody got more info on her, she seems nice.

  9. #7735
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #7734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Crystal on the G

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
    I have sampled that a bunch of times and its always different sometimes rushed sometimes great. The only problem I had was one of the guys she hangs with was calling my monger phone looking for her. I just dumped that number and got a new one but I am still calling some of the girls in my old phones list but some only pick up if your in their address book

  11. #7733
    Wouldn't let me upload a great body pic. I'll try again later.

    QUOTE=WillyWonka082; 1730588]Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.[/QUOTE]

  12. #7732

    Trisha R

    Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.

  13. #7731

    Cheeks= I highly doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    Reported on Cheeks from Fort a few days ago. Just found her backpage ad today. If it's not her it looks exactly like her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-22/11846720
    This girl has been reviewed on NR and advertises regularly on NR as Marcella but just changed her name. People have said her tits are suprisingly small considering her frame. It can't be the same chick, but I can't confirm personally, just give info.

  14. #7730

    Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night. In the dream I was readin a book called Fort Cavalry, looking for a very specific Paige, could not found it, but read an interesting chapter titled Cheeks. It was about a man in a .23 hotel with a young thick white burnettish reddish haired girl. BBBJ. 3+.1 for a good show. Skills were solid with lots of good licking and slow sucking and took direction to do so. While a little lazy nothing a little face banging didn't cure. He was denied a face pop though due to being too cold to wash hair. If I dreamt about reading that book again I would give that chapter another a glance as it is much better than the chapter titled tassie, but not as good as kelly. So far I am enjoying this book, it's a wonderful change from the last book I read titled The Ave (I swear I was reading that book for 8 years).
    Had her the other day huge ti*s and gave a ok BBBJ for 20 wanted a tip and told her next time direction was given but she had no suction just dt and went at it awhile took a few to make things pop but hey it lasted and was good enough. Stay safe gentz. Notice a lot of uncle leo on the fort lately swarming the SW areas. Boarder patrol mostly but they need 2 write tickets 2 so watch ya 6 all.

  15. #7729

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.
    I definitely agree with that Juan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape