Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 19140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5865

    Roxy

    Had a dream of this 1 today for a car date 20 for whatever so I wen t with the BBBJ w fiv it did stink as well I didn't finish and her skills were poor to sad took almost no direction after about 20 mins I told her she worked hard enough and I dropped her off. So many better choices out there and from her pics that are posted here she has put on some weight and don't look as good anymore but hey every 1 has their own thing stay safe gentz.

  2. #5864

    Paige fan here

    Quote Originally Posted by CupereVita  [View Original Post]
    Bad news: Looks like we won't find her on the stroll.

    Good news: She cleans up really well.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/11856009
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    I know there are quite a few Paige fans on here, and I would like to become one of them as she is the best looking IMHO. Well For the past few days she has been posting on BP as Paula. I wish it wasn't bill week so I could hop on this opportunity, but I figured I would share the knowledge.
    C'mon guys. If you've got experience in these streets, then you know the name of the game as well as I do: Opportunity.

    I can't go as far as to say the lovely Ms Paige is gone, but she has been able to find plenty of opportunities in other places. Now, she's on BP and it's probably not the first time. We already know she's not the first SW to do this: We've seen this with Ave girls before, We've seen this with R girls before, We've seen this with Triangle girls before, guess what, Paige, or any other hottie on Fort is no different. Given the right opportunity, these girls will get that money!

    And even though I met her recently, I know a little about her BT's experience, and other strolls she's worked in this city. Paige is a legend, and most likely will be available as Paige on Fort, Paula on BT, Annabelle in some other town, Krissy on some other forum, etc. She deserves all the biz she can get. Truly.

    I love my Paige and I hope she makes it big someday.

  3. #5863

    Trisha

    I think I had a Trisha sighting, did get a chance to scoop uncle leo was on my back so I drove by it was at the 6 and are gas station at around 5pm went back didn't see her anybody else had a dream with Trisha yet?

  4. #5862

    Paige fans

    I know there are quite a few Paige fans on here, and I would like to become one of them as she is the best looking IMHO. Well For the past few days she has been posting on BP as Paula. I wish it wasn't bill week so I could hop on this opportunity, but I figured I would share the knowledge.

  5. #5861

    Misty on fort

    Have not seen this 1 before but talked to her lastnight for a sec. Was raining pretty hard didn't partake went down the stroll looking for another came back and some other monger was picking her up. Any 1 had this 1 before is she any good rates and SW scale. Couldn't see much she had everything coverd under her coat. Thanks gentz and be safe

  6. #5860

    Paige

    Bad news: Looks like we won't find her on the stroll.

    Good news: She cleans up really well. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/11856009

  7. #5859

    Preach

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpig2000  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:

    1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.

    But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.

    2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.

    I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.

    3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.

    4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.

    5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.

    Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!

    Warpig2000
    Church is in, Amen I agree.

  8. #5858

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    If she needs a phone I will buy it, great find.
    She needs a phone and I need her number. That is one damn fine body. Me like alot LOL
    Last edited by DjSixVicious; 04-12-13 at 04:24. Reason: Spelling

  9. #5857

    Fatima report

    Finally broke my Fatima cherry today. I admit that I was expecting the worst out of this but Fatima performed like a pro! Thanks for Michelle for the info! Anyways I gave her a call first thing in the morning and I managed to see her for a car date, and was not disappointed! Had a bbj for 3 and she had NO gag reflex what so ever! She was a sweetie and did explain why she does thing over the phone. She does give the GFE experience and I will take my time with her next time I see her again.

    Stay safe out there!

  10. #5856

    Search box

    Sorry to be a moron, search feature has typing over the top of it 1 to xx of xxxx. Didn't notice what was underneath.

  11. #5855
    Long post you gave me. 2 points I didn't address were the "Kathy" issue. LOL, not looking for where's she's working now. She's long gone from the game was just being nosy. She's a good friend. And I know this is same brandi that issues were had with. Would never make accusations here if I wasnt 99% sure what I was talking about. She was picked up from where she was staying a few blocks from there. Plus pm with 2 other people from this site confirming same person.

  12. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpig2000  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:

    1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.

    But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.

    2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.

    I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.

    3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.

    4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.

    5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.

    Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!

    Warpig2000
    Take a deep breath and relax. You are reading way to much into my post. Kinda wrongly I might add. Whos dwelling on anything about 'mad humper'. As I said just read 16 months of posts here and made a few points. Hardly dwelling, LOL. Also don't see where I said or implied anything about tracking down that thief just posting she is one. Isn't that one of the ideas of this board? And since were at 8 an jr I'm rather sure we are talking about only 1 brandi. If your happy with her its all good. None of my business who you want to give your $ to. And would never try to TELL anyone how to run their life. Announce a agenda against brandi? Reading between the lines again, nothing could be farther from the truth. Learned a long time ago what ever wrongs are done in the past is history. Its just the price of doing business and no good will ever come of trying to get even. We are talking chump change here not thousands. Now fill that chip in you got on your shoulder. Nothing I said in post was directed at you. Been around a very long time seen and done more than my share of mongering. Seems like just a case of jumping down the throat of a new person on site with you. Hope all is well and goes well. And thanks for info. Adm. Last thing I would do is plug another site. Just giving a little background on the situation

  13. #5853
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This is just too funny. So I talked to her lastnight as well. What's funny is that at 2 lastnight she must have accidentally called me. I had three voicemails from her when I woke up this morning and they were all just background noise of what she was doing. I could tell she was on a date and I could hear her voice and a guys voice. The one voicemail was like five minutes long. Guess I know what she was doing now. LOL. From my experience Brandi keeps her gaurd up pretty good until she knows you. Personally I get along with her and have enjoyed hanging out with her. The more she has got to know me and I have got to know her the better things are. I have to laugh though because of the no cum in mouth thing. And when she reads this (cause I know she will) I am sure she will laugh too, after the first couple times I picked her up right before she would get started she would say don't cum in my mouth. So after the first couple times as soon as things got started I would say it for her " I know don't cum in your mouth ". Now whenever I see her she doesn't say it and I always joke with her saying you forgot to tell me not to CIM. Brandi is good to people that treat her well.
    WOW! I'm feeling like a porn star now MDL. LOL.

    I find this funny (and sobering) because I have a phone that has butt-dialed friends before. Instant Karma.

    I imagine the poor monger who butt dials his wife or mother-in-law would have ALOT of explaining to do, too. Public service message to the guys here!

    As stated last post, these girls aren't angels, she did right by me too. Not holding my breath, but I hope life has better things for her down the road, until then I'll keep your counsel that it gets better with Brandi in mind. It still makes me shake my head though. If it hurts some you would think she could control it more by being on top, I'm a big guy and usually see plus size girls rather than spinners because I am afraid of breaking them. And there are alot of hot girls I haven't tried yet.

  14. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    Ok 3rd try to get a post in. Finally finished reading last 16 months worth of post. I'm kinda caught up, but retention isn't going to be that great. Just wish to thank every one who pm me with info and help. Need to comment on a couple of things, sorry if its old business. Guess I can't say what I really think of someone shorting a SW and not going through with his part of the deal he made for services she rendered [air mattress]. And can't comment on some people who didn't think it was the right thing to give some small useful items to SW for Christmas. Bottom line is they are PEOPLE with issues. Without their issues we wouldn't be getting our rocks off with them. Now I have been in and around detroit for 10s of years for 1 reason or another. Been lucky so far with little problems. I think going to a providers residence is just asking for trouble. Michigamdl could you please reexplain the search? I'm not to bright, can't figure out what box on right side under the search feature your talking about, thanks. Also could person who told how to access older posts please reexplain, thanks. I'm looking for info on a kathy from about 1997 on jr. If it rings a bell for anyone please give any info you might remember. Sorry for this non informative post. Thanks again for every ones help. Last note is brandi same as brandi jo? Cuase she's the reason I came to site. Someone told me on nr that she's talked about here. Screwed my friend out of $ on a dash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    Thats one heck of a lot a rules for a date. She doesn't sound like much fun to me.
    Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:

    1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.

    But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.

    2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.

    I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.

    3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.

    4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.

    5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.

    Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!

    Warpig2000

  15. #5851

    Tuesday in the T

    Was mining the T, Tuesday.

    I found Rachel.

    Rachel is a light skinned, heavy chick. About 145lbs. 5'-10" or so. Maybe 23 Y / O and claimed to hail from Woodhaven. Dark hair falling past the shoulder. Rough hands but smooth lips. Not too drugged.

    So she gets in the car and I drive around the corner mentioning the check. She says,"What"? I say,"law enforcement check". She flips thinking I'm a cop identifying myself as LE. It was the funniest thing. I told her no, I had to check. She drops her top right away. She's got about a B cup. I turn the next corner.

    She asks 35 for oral. I told her 20 plus five tip if she's good. She says she's good. I said you all say that. LOL She agreed under protest saying she'll give me her number after, but it's got to be 30 in the future. I tell her "whatever" and immediately pull over. LOL.

    Rachel was good. She got right to work and had a very enthusiastic technique. She didn't necessarily deep throat but now I know what they mean by,"Polish the knob". Through her dedication she fought and earned the tip.

    To me 25 for a hassle free time is OK. I think the mentioning of a tip upfront is the right approach too.

    Rachel gave me her number and told me I could trade it however, I don't think her phone is stable so the number may or may not work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape