Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5707

    Tammy

    Took a spin down the R yesterday. Saw Tammy, WSW. 5'4" nice body with baby-having wear 'and tear, BIG blue eyes, curly blonde, looked nice in her summer dresses last year. She's not out as often as others so I told myself to scoop when I saw her again. .4 for FS plus notel. A true GFE. It was like a one night stand after a bar night. No rush multiple positions. She says she's addicted to 'H' but definately not strung out. Gave her. 10 tip. Will repeat.

    I plan on scoopin the unicorn soon, can't wait to compare.

  2. #5706

    Crystal

    Well things were dry on the Ave so after scouting for a box to play hide the salami, all I could come up with was Crystal. So because I was horny, she had on tight jeans, I decided to k9 her on the hood of my car. I banged her deep and hard. Every now and then Crystal gets into it like she wants it, this are.

    Time she was moaning and groaning like she was as horny as me. I will hit again.

  3. #5705

    Fort run

    Went down fort today around 130 and uncle leo everwhere dpd boarder and custom agents a few at the liquor store a few on the service dr. And a few driving around. Seen 1 BSW jumped into a silver suv rt as I was making the monger U-turn to scoop her didn't get a great look but looked skinny and dark. Cruised the ave and seen nothing. Oh well there will always be a better time but it seems uncle leo has nothing to do rt now but bust mongers and SW. S be safe gentz.

  4. #5704

    Blow on forehead

    I heard that if a baby is eating and it doesn't swallow it's food you can blow on it's forehead to get it to swallow.

    Has anyone tried this on a SW before?

    I hate to see a good load go to waste.

  5. #5703

    Wow! Me and SKS

    I've been RTFF since the new year, and I just figured something out. I boned a girl known here as Steak Knife Sarah on two occassions: Once in 2007 when she was hanging around the Corridor in Midtown, and again in 2011 when she was big as a house and hanging around Woodward.

    I had no idea that Sarah had a reputation for wielding a damn steak knife! I know she's old news now, but my mind is officially blown!

    I wonder what she's up to nowadays?

  6. #5702

    Fatima

    Saw Fatima four times very nice give me everything I wanted and then some! My favorite was Michelle haven't seen her in a long time. She would spend the night with me. Very pleasant woman anything I wanted. I never hear anything about her. You boys were missing something very good.

  7. #5701

    Mel Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Did the same cruise last night and had the same exact experience! Only big difference was RPD seemed to be patrolling the Triangle last night! They always cruise through once in a while but I saw at least 5 of them 2 on side streets 2 had someone pulled over on GR by the Bar one cruising down 6 really slow between five pts and tele! Saw Melissa on the Are and went for her oral exam! She seemed a bit rushed this time, although not verbally just her mannerism, but it actually took longer which I explained to her but she never stopped or complained she just kept going until the deed was done! She actually apologized and said she would make it up to me next time! What a Peach! We talked a little and she Brought up Halo and how her situation went down a while ago and how she felt bad for her and she talked about some girl desperate enough to take trips to Greece for Hamilton! She wouldn't give the girls name though! LOL Trust me I asked, just out of curiosity of course! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone dropped a SW bomb that just eliminated all the SW's in the D the other night! I Hit all the usual spots and saw 0 Not one female walking any where! The Ave, Triangle, Fort, Vernor had no female activity at all! I even hit JC and the old Chene stroll and nothing to be found! As a last ditch effort I hit the Are and saw quite a few out. The one that really got my attention though was the Brunette with the short skirt and high heel boots on by SF! After a few circles and cat and mouse games finally was able to get her in position for a scoop! This 27 yo brunette WSW 5'2" 115lbs Melissa reminded me a lot of Sandra! She appeared to have trouble walking in the snow with the boots but was at the GS and then down by a side street and had on a red and black mini with ripped up fish net like stockings! For Jackson she created a great soundtrack A virtuoso symphony of gagging, spitting, gargling, moaning and suckling, sloppy, super hoover action DTBBBJ2CIM and left my children in the snow on the curb! I handed an extra Hamilton for a job well done. Only directions I had to issue was to slow down and she complied right away! She at first gave me another name but after the deed told me she does that when she first meets someone new. Said her regulars some times call her Red Snapper due to being super tight and that she enjoys what she does. What A Peach!
    Spotted Melissa again early this morning. Went for the same oral service for Jackson and Hamilton. She said it's been hot out so she is going to get a phone today! We shall see.

  8. #5700

    Shannon

    WSW flat typical SW a cups. Quoted 20 BBBJ 30 sex 40 for half / half. Passed on this 1 tho did the leo check but I was not feeling her. Did the got to get a condom gave her a 5 to run in gas station and went on monering for another with no luck all the same ones out so no score was and thrsday night.

  9. #5699

    Joann

    I met a new girl on the Ave named Joann. She's 23, about 5'7, 125 lbs, pale-skin natural blond with bright blue eyes, flawless creamy skin, and bright pink rosey cheeks. Voice is low, but her demeanor is soft and friendly.

    H&H for standard investment at my spot. Kitten was shaved and very pretty, light sweaty fragrance from walking. Body is thin from head to toe with wide hips, and a flat but wiggly bumper. She looks athletic almost, like she played HS soccer or basketball. Only real imperfections were the shriveled b's.

    BJ was deep and hot. Requested BLS which she says she doesn't normally, but she dove right down and the berries got some tongue-tickling. K9 to finish, the box was tight and juicy. We chatted enjoyably to and from the spot.

    Not a bad score. Nothing above average, just a pleasant experience with yet another Ave bunny. She claims she's been working the Ave for only a couple of months, and has a minimal # of regs so far. I just might work with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joann-mar13.jpg‎  

  10. #5698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Fatima and Kelsey

    Scooped Fatima this morning for a quick car date. I don't know how she's stays so bubbly but its nice. I finally got her correct number (see report 7070) I had one digit off. I met Kelsey on the G tonight while at the coney island. Got a BBBJCIM for. 3. She is thin with reddish hair she said she would give me digits but I forgot to get them. There were a bunch of LE out on the G tonight she said something is going on in the area and they are busting a lot of people

  11. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    I seen her as well today she was wondering in the middle of the road talking to her usual self looking crazzy as ever I won't stop for her ever and any 1 that does must be hard up or doing a school project on nut jobs. Stay safe brotherz
    Your loss. She looked really hot licking a drop of my DNA off her lips as I let her out at the party store.

  12. #5696

    My #7 again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!
    Scooped her Monday night / Tuesday morning for some good oral action! After no luck this weekend and not really much out Monday night I welcomed the relief!

  13. #5695

    Late Night Sandra

    I was heading home late up the R last night when I saw a cute spinner type near the BP at SF. She had a ski hat on but I could see she had darker hair. From reports here I figured she had to be either Sandra or Halo. I have never met either, but saw a picture of Halo. In the dark and bundled up, who really knows what they are looking at, though. I didn't think I was up to the Halo roller coaster experience, so I was hoping for Sandra. I circled back and she was heading for the side street east of the gas station. Went north to go back down the one-way and she was coming up the street. I decided at the last minute to scoop, and got lucky-it was Sandra. She is cute, maybe 5' 2".110, nice small breasts, nice body. Did a nice unrushed half and half. Decent oral skills, and nice and tight. She seemed laid back and cool. No digits, but I will definitely be repeating if / when I see her.

    Stay safe out there

  14. #5694

    House Behind the Back. Ave & Central

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I cruised through the Ave and saw LE every where. I initially figured they were looking for DUI revenue with St Patty's day and such until I got to Central! The House behind the bank was roped off and The Tahoe was blocking the street (casper) and 2 blue and whites were parked in front of the house with lights flashing. I also saw 3 more blue and whites and 2 black detective cars slowly cruising the Ave and Mc G! Not sure what happened at that house and couldn't find anything in the news! Needless to say nothing was out the entire night anywhere!
    Sarah told me someone got beat to death after a candy purchase. Yellow tape near the street still out there.

    Be safe.

  15. #5693

    Fatima

    I took a stroll on the R today around 3. Looking for Fatima to pop my cherry but to no avail. Went to the GS on 6 only to get hounded by a man asking for a bag of chips. Continued the stroll but nothing to be seen, might be the weather it sure is cold out here. Hope to find her soon.

    Leo was in full effect on eight by 7-5 overpass. Speed trap, be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    Yes Fatima is great- just hard to find out on many days but usually look after 11:00 am as she sleeps in.

    The other one you are referring to is a WSW for sure but not my type so no more info other than I see her at that party store quite a bit and never seen any troubles listed about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape