Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 19146
-
04-12-13 00:53 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 27Search box
Sorry to be a moron, search feature has typing over the top of it 1 to xx of xxxx. Didn't notice what was underneath.
-
04-11-13 23:52 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 27Long post you gave me. 2 points I didn't address were the "Kathy" issue. LOL, not looking for where's she's working now. She's long gone from the game was just being nosy. She's a good friend. And I know this is same brandi that issues were had with. Would never make accusations here if I wasnt 99% sure what I was talking about. She was picked up from where she was staying a few blocks from there. Plus pm with 2 other people from this site confirming same person.
-
04-11-13 23:20 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 27Take a deep breath and relax. You are reading way to much into my post. Kinda wrongly I might add. Whos dwelling on anything about 'mad humper'. As I said just read 16 months of posts here and made a few points. Hardly dwelling, LOL. Also don't see where I said or implied anything about tracking down that thief just posting she is one. Isn't that one of the ideas of this board? And since were at 8 an jr I'm rather sure we are talking about only 1 brandi. If your happy with her its all good. None of my business who you want to give your $ to. And would never try to TELL anyone how to run their life. Announce a agenda against brandi? Reading between the lines again, nothing could be farther from the truth. Learned a long time ago what ever wrongs are done in the past is history. Its just the price of doing business and no good will ever come of trying to get even. We are talking chump change here not thousands. Now fill that chip in you got on your shoulder. Nothing I said in post was directed at you. Been around a very long time seen and done more than my share of mongering. Seems like just a case of jumping down the throat of a new person on site with you. Hope all is well and goes well. And thanks for info. Adm. Last thing I would do is plug another site. Just giving a little background on the situation
Originally Posted by Warpig2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 22:28 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 308WOW! I'm feeling like a porn star now MDL. LOL.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I find this funny (and sobering) because I have a phone that has butt-dialed friends before. Instant Karma.
I imagine the poor monger who butt dials his wife or mother-in-law would have ALOT of explaining to do, too. Public service message to the guys here!
As stated last post, these girls aren't angels, she did right by me too. Not holding my breath, but I hope life has better things for her down the road, until then I'll keep your counsel that it gets better with Brandi in mind. It still makes me shake my head though. If it hurts some you would think she could control it more by being on top, I'm a big guy and usually see plus size girls rather than spinners because I am afraid of breaking them. And there are alot of hot girls I haven't tried yet.
-
04-11-13 22:17 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 308
Originally Posted by Bedtop
[View Original Post]
Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:
Originally Posted by Bedtop
[View Original Post]
1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.
But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.
2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.
I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.
3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.
4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.
5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.
Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!
Warpig2000
-
04-11-13 20:05 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 110Tuesday in the T
Was mining the T, Tuesday.
I found Rachel.
Rachel is a light skinned, heavy chick. About 145lbs. 5'-10" or so. Maybe 23 Y / O and claimed to hail from Woodhaven. Dark hair falling past the shoulder. Rough hands but smooth lips. Not too drugged.
So she gets in the car and I drive around the corner mentioning the check. She says,"What"? I say,"law enforcement check". She flips thinking I'm a cop identifying myself as LE. It was the funniest thing. I told her no, I had to check. She drops her top right away. She's got about a B cup. I turn the next corner.
She asks 35 for oral. I told her 20 plus five tip if she's good. She says she's good. I said you all say that. LOL She agreed under protest saying she'll give me her number after, but it's got to be 30 in the future. I tell her "whatever" and immediately pull over. LOL.
Rachel was good. She got right to work and had a very enthusiastic technique. She didn't necessarily deep throat but now I know what they mean by,"Polish the knob". Through her dedication she fought and earned the tip.
To me 25 for a hassle free time is OK. I think the mentioning of a tip upfront is the right approach too.
Rachel gave me her number and told me I could trade it however, I don't think her phone is stable so the number may or may not work.
-
04-11-13 08:52 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 41Shay from Del Ray
Cruised Fort a couple weeks ago, found WSW needing a ride. Not a regular on the street, likes her regulars. 40-45, 5'8".155. She's losing weight, ass is a bit flabby and tits aren't what they once were. Clean shaven, 7 on the SW scale. Good BBBJ, CFS. Likes the dog, holds up pretty well under a heavy pounding. Got digits and revisited last week. Again friendly, but seems to lack creativity. I'll give it another shot later to see if I can find a wild side and take some pics.
-
04-11-13 01:40 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 27Lotta rules
Thats one heck of a lot a rules for a date. She doesn't sound like much fun to me.
Originally Posted by Warpig2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 01:09 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 261True
I learned her full name some time ago and found her mugs and her FB page. I still can't put that face with that pretty body, but I'd love to work a smile and a few huge 'O' moments out of her.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 00:26 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 273rd tries a charm?
Ok 3rd try to get a post in. Finally finished reading last 16 months worth of post. I'm kinda caught up, but retention isn't going to be that great. Just wish to thank every one who pm me with info and help. Need to comment on a couple of things, sorry if its old business. Guess I can't say what I really think of someone shorting a SW and not going through with his part of the deal he made for services she rendered [air mattress]. And can't comment on some people who didn't think it was the right thing to give some small useful items to SW for Christmas. Bottom line is they are PEOPLE with issues. Without their issues we wouldn't be getting our rocks off with them. Now I have been in and around detroit for 10s of years for 1 reason or another. Been lucky so far with little problems. I think going to a providers residence is just asking for trouble. Michigamdl could you please reexplain the search? I'm not to bright, can't figure out what box on right side under the search feature your talking about, thanks. Also could person who told how to access older posts please reexplain, thanks. I'm looking for info on a kathy from about 1997 on jr. If it rings a bell for anyone please give any info you might remember. Sorry for this non informative post. Thanks again for every ones help. Last note is brandi same as brandi jo? Cuase she's the reason I came to site. Someone told me on nr that she's talked about here. Screwed my friend out of $ on a dash.
-
04-11-13 00:15 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 73BSW on JR
She was wearing pink sweat pants and a pink hat tonight standing at the BP. Looked decent, but wouldn't seem to move from corner which made me cautious. Any info?
-
04-10-13 23:04 #5845Regular Member

Posts: 19Couple TGTBT out there tonight
Checked the Triangle since I live not that far away.
Saw a TGTBT WSW around 7 pm. Saw her at the Walgreen parking lot walking toward and down that first side street.
Was a 9 on the normal scale.
Brunette with long hair up in a bun.
Coat on and open
Looked like C or even D chest.
Smiled.
But I wasn't entirely sure. Wanted to be cautious.
She was walking and heading toward the area behind the motel.
Would definitely scoop if I ever see her out there again. Just being careful. Don't usually see them that good looking out there.
Headed toward the R.
Saw just one skinny WSW on the first pass. Too frail for me.
Saw one BSW by the Dakota and that was it.
Was accousted by a homeless guy up at the gas station at 8mile.
Took off and headed down the R again.
Close to 7 was a very good looking TGTBT WSW. She was sitting down and not walking.
Similar to the one I saw in the triangle.
Brunette, long hair in a bun. Pretty. Again a good 7 or 8 on the scale.
I passed her by 3 or 4 blocks and turned around to scoop but she was ALREADY GONE!
That was quick!
Will keep my eyes open for her again. Hard to believe someone that good looking was out there, but.
She got scooped and no LEO around.
Headed home. Will try another night.
Stay safe out there guys!
-
04-10-13 22:54 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 261Chelsea's pics
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
If the attachments didn't show up, just refer to Tongue's post from 8-28-12.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
These are the pics that put Chelsea on my list. There's something about pretty pink girlie parts that makes me go friggin crazy.
She's still on my list, so if anybody spots Chelsea, be a cool guy and PM me.
Thanks
-
04-10-13 22:49 #5843Regular Member

Posts: 19Wow. Would love to know where Trisha hangs out!
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 21:05 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 70Omg
Thats real nice ill be out on the R tomorrow LOL
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





