Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5872

    RE: Candy

    She's a long time Triangle girl and also BP advertiser. She's a spinner but very very tweaky. Out and about all night; often has some pick marks on her face. Have seen her at the liquor store completely tweaked out, barely able to walk. I haven't had a bad experience with her, and for SW standards she is OK. But she is no catch on BP. And honestly BP is barely above SW standards now anyways. Just my. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank  [View Original Post]
    Out mining the T again; pick'ins were somewhat plentiful.

    Within minutes I find a dark skinned cutie, but she was heavier so I passed up.

    I cruise the stroll for awhile seeing a few Lady of the Evening types here and there. During this time I watch a cop car pull into the liquor store. I monitored the cops for a while. Deciding to outwit the cops I go to the street on the other side of the motel. I spot Candy and the choice is clear. I scoop her up right away.

    Candy is light skinned, about 22ish, dark hair. 5'-0".100lbs with maybe a B. She's a hot spinner for a change.

    Candy requests LE check on the count of three. I agree. We pass. I mention the squad car. Candy highlights her smarts by describing how she too noticed the cops and went to the street on the other side of the motel. LOL She was talkative in an interesting way. She states that the average price is forty. I work the plus tip angle and she agrees. You have to do the plus tip angle. There is no other way.

    This Candy is cool about things and worked like a champ squirreling around in the car. She's definitely repeat materiel. She got the tip.

    I ask her for her number and she came up with a long story. FWIW, she did say she's going to advertise as 'Candy' on BP. She'll be wearing a pink shirt possibly with her friend Crystal.

    I might start offering ten plus a five tip. What are you cats getting away with?

  2. #5871

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sorry!

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.
    Wow I am in shock, I was with Roxy about a week ago didn't experience anything like that, nothing negative. I am with you on this one Kwala, sorry to hear you had a bad experience Sam.

  3. #5870

    Candy w / a C in the T BP Post

    Noticed Candy did post on BP.

    Like she said, Candy is in the Pink.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-25/11894379

  4. #5869

    Very nice find

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Now that is one HOT body, just saw Brandi but if I would have scooped Trisha that would have made my night. Very Nice.

  5. #5868

    Called #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her Monday night / Tuesday morning for some good oral action! After no luck this weekend and not really much out Monday night I welcomed the relief!
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!
    The other night for some good throat action! She really got down and worked it until I dropped a monster throat bomb in her tonsils! She struggled but caught it all and left the evidence on the curb and said not to wait so long to call her. What a Peach!

  6. #5867

    Candy w / a C in the T

    Out mining the T again; pick'ins were somewhat plentiful.

    Within minutes I find a dark skinned cutie, but she was heavier so I passed up.

    I cruise the stroll for awhile seeing a few Lady of the Evening types here and there. During this time I watch a cop car pull into the liquor store. I monitored the cops for a while. Deciding to outwit the cops I go to the street on the other side of the motel. I spot Candy and the choice is clear. I scoop her up right away.

    Candy is light skinned, about 22ish, dark hair. 5'-0".100lbs with maybe a B. She's a hot spinner for a change.

    Candy requests LE check on the count of three. I agree. We pass. I mention the squad car. Candy highlights her smarts by describing how she too noticed the cops and went to the street on the other side of the motel. LOL She was talkative in an interesting way. She states that the average price is forty. I work the plus tip angle and she agrees. You have to do the plus tip angle. There is no other way.

    This Candy is cool about things and worked like a champ squirreling around in the car. She's definitely repeat materiel. She got the tip.

    I ask her for her number and she came up with a long story. FWIW, she did say she's going to advertise as 'Candy' on BP. She'll be wearing a pink shirt possibly with her friend Crystal.

    I might start offering ten plus a five tip. What are you cats getting away with?

  7. #5866

    Wow SAM

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of this 1 today for a car date 20 for whatever so I wen t with the BBBJ w fiv it did stink as well I didn't finish and her skills were poor to sad took almost no direction after about 20 mins I told her she worked hard enough and I dropped her off. So many better choices out there and from her pics that are posted here she has put on some weight and don't look as good anymore but hey every 1 has their own thing stay safe gentz.
    I'm so sorry!

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.

  8. #5865

    Roxy

    Had a dream of this 1 today for a car date 20 for whatever so I wen t with the BBBJ w fiv it did stink as well I didn't finish and her skills were poor to sad took almost no direction after about 20 mins I told her she worked hard enough and I dropped her off. So many better choices out there and from her pics that are posted here she has put on some weight and don't look as good anymore but hey every 1 has their own thing stay safe gentz.

  9. #5864

    Paige fan here

    Quote Originally Posted by CupereVita  [View Original Post]
    Bad news: Looks like we won't find her on the stroll.

    Good news: She cleans up really well.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/11856009
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    I know there are quite a few Paige fans on here, and I would like to become one of them as she is the best looking IMHO. Well For the past few days she has been posting on BP as Paula. I wish it wasn't bill week so I could hop on this opportunity, but I figured I would share the knowledge.
    C'mon guys. If you've got experience in these streets, then you know the name of the game as well as I do: Opportunity.

    I can't go as far as to say the lovely Ms Paige is gone, but she has been able to find plenty of opportunities in other places. Now, she's on BP and it's probably not the first time. We already know she's not the first SW to do this: We've seen this with Ave girls before, We've seen this with R girls before, We've seen this with Triangle girls before, guess what, Paige, or any other hottie on Fort is no different. Given the right opportunity, these girls will get that money!

    And even though I met her recently, I know a little about her BT's experience, and other strolls she's worked in this city. Paige is a legend, and most likely will be available as Paige on Fort, Paula on BT, Annabelle in some other town, Krissy on some other forum, etc. She deserves all the biz she can get. Truly.

    I love my Paige and I hope she makes it big someday.

  10. #5863

    Trisha

    I think I had a Trisha sighting, did get a chance to scoop uncle leo was on my back so I drove by it was at the 6 and are gas station at around 5pm went back didn't see her anybody else had a dream with Trisha yet?

  11. #5862

    Paige fans

    I know there are quite a few Paige fans on here, and I would like to become one of them as she is the best looking IMHO. Well For the past few days she has been posting on BP as Paula. I wish it wasn't bill week so I could hop on this opportunity, but I figured I would share the knowledge.

  12. #5861

    Misty on fort

    Have not seen this 1 before but talked to her lastnight for a sec. Was raining pretty hard didn't partake went down the stroll looking for another came back and some other monger was picking her up. Any 1 had this 1 before is she any good rates and SW scale. Couldn't see much she had everything coverd under her coat. Thanks gentz and be safe

  13. #5860

    Paige

    Bad news: Looks like we won't find her on the stroll.

    Good news: She cleans up really well. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/11856009

  14. #5859

    Preach

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpig2000  [View Original Post]
    Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:

    1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.

    But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.

    2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.

    I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.

    3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.

    4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.

    5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.

    Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!

    Warpig2000
    Church is in, Amen I agree.

  15. #5858

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    If she needs a phone I will buy it, great find.
    She needs a phone and I need her number. That is one damn fine body. Me like alot LOL
    Last edited by DjSixVicious; 04-12-13 at 04:24. Reason: Spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape