Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 21049
-
04-13-13 01:33 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 742Called #7
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
The other night for some good throat action! She really got down and worked it until I dropped a monster throat bomb in her tonsils! She struggled but caught it all and left the evidence on the curb and said not to wait so long to call her. What a Peach!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-13 00:56 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 110Candy w / a C in the T
Out mining the T again; pick'ins were somewhat plentiful.
Within minutes I find a dark skinned cutie, but she was heavier so I passed up.
I cruise the stroll for awhile seeing a few Lady of the Evening types here and there. During this time I watch a cop car pull into the liquor store. I monitored the cops for a while. Deciding to outwit the cops I go to the street on the other side of the motel. I spot Candy and the choice is clear. I scoop her up right away.
Candy is light skinned, about 22ish, dark hair. 5'-0".100lbs with maybe a B. She's a hot spinner for a change.
Candy requests LE check on the count of three. I agree. We pass. I mention the squad car. Candy highlights her smarts by describing how she too noticed the cops and went to the street on the other side of the motel. LOL She was talkative in an interesting way. She states that the average price is forty. I work the plus tip angle and she agrees. You have to do the plus tip angle. There is no other way.
This Candy is cool about things and worked like a champ squirreling around in the car. She's definitely repeat materiel. She got the tip.
I ask her for her number and she came up with a long story. FWIW, she did say she's going to advertise as 'Candy' on BP. She'll be wearing a pink shirt possibly with her friend Crystal.
I might start offering ten plus a five tip. What are you cats getting away with?
-
04-12-13 19:56 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 261Wow SAM
I'm so sorry!
Originally Posted by SAM4077
[View Original Post]
I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.
Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?
Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.
-
04-12-13 19:27 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 242Roxy
Had a dream of this 1 today for a car date 20 for whatever so I wen t with the BBBJ w fiv it did stink as well I didn't finish and her skills were poor to sad took almost no direction after about 20 mins I told her she worked hard enough and I dropped her off. So many better choices out there and from her pics that are posted here she has put on some weight and don't look as good anymore but hey every 1 has their own thing stay safe gentz.
-
04-12-13 17:58 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 261Paige fan here
Originally Posted by CupereVita
[View Original Post]
C'mon guys. If you've got experience in these streets, then you know the name of the game as well as I do: Opportunity.
Originally Posted by JSmith001
[View Original Post]
I can't go as far as to say the lovely Ms Paige is gone, but she has been able to find plenty of opportunities in other places. Now, she's on BP and it's probably not the first time. We already know she's not the first SW to do this: We've seen this with Ave girls before, We've seen this with R girls before, We've seen this with Triangle girls before, guess what, Paige, or any other hottie on Fort is no different. Given the right opportunity, these girls will get that money!
And even though I met her recently, I know a little about her BT's experience, and other strolls she's worked in this city. Paige is a legend, and most likely will be available as Paige on Fort, Paula on BT, Annabelle in some other town, Krissy on some other forum, etc. She deserves all the biz she can get. Truly.
I love my Paige and I hope she makes it big someday.
-
04-12-13 13:00 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 324Trisha
I think I had a Trisha sighting, did get a chance to scoop uncle leo was on my back so I drove by it was at the 6 and are gas station at around 5pm went back didn't see her anybody else had a dream with Trisha yet?
-
04-12-13 12:11 #7768Regular Member

Posts: 5Paige fans
I know there are quite a few Paige fans on here, and I would like to become one of them as she is the best looking IMHO. Well For the past few days she has been posting on BP as Paula. I wish it wasn't bill week so I could hop on this opportunity, but I figured I would share the knowledge.
-
04-12-13 11:29 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 242Misty on fort
Have not seen this 1 before but talked to her lastnight for a sec. Was raining pretty hard didn't partake went down the stroll looking for another came back and some other monger was picking her up. Any 1 had this 1 before is she any good rates and SW scale. Couldn't see much she had everything coverd under her coat. Thanks gentz and be safe
-
04-12-13 08:55 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 192Paige
Bad news: Looks like we won't find her on the stroll.
Good news: She cleans up really well. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/11856009
-
04-12-13 05:11 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 324Preach
Church is in, Amen I agree.
Originally Posted by Warpig2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 04:21 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 42Yeah!
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
She needs a phone and I need her number. That is one damn fine body. Me like alot LOL
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DjSixVicious; 04-12-13 at 04:24. Reason: Spelling
-
04-12-13 01:44 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 273Fatima report
Finally broke my Fatima cherry today. I admit that I was expecting the worst out of this but Fatima performed like a pro! Thanks for Michelle for the info! Anyways I gave her a call first thing in the morning and I managed to see her for a car date, and was not disappointed! Had a bbj for 3 and she had NO gag reflex what so ever! She was a sweetie and did explain why she does thing over the phone. She does give the GFE experience and I will take my time with her next time I see her again.
Stay safe out there!
-
04-12-13 00:53 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 27Search box
Sorry to be a moron, search feature has typing over the top of it 1 to xx of xxxx. Didn't notice what was underneath.
-
04-11-13 23:52 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 27Long post you gave me. 2 points I didn't address were the "Kathy" issue. LOL, not looking for where's she's working now. She's long gone from the game was just being nosy. She's a good friend. And I know this is same brandi that issues were had with. Would never make accusations here if I wasnt 99% sure what I was talking about. She was picked up from where she was staying a few blocks from there. Plus pm with 2 other people from this site confirming same person.
-
04-11-13 23:20 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 27Take a deep breath and relax. You are reading way to much into my post. Kinda wrongly I might add. Whos dwelling on anything about 'mad humper'. As I said just read 16 months of posts here and made a few points. Hardly dwelling, LOL. Also don't see where I said or implied anything about tracking down that thief just posting she is one. Isn't that one of the ideas of this board? And since were at 8 an jr I'm rather sure we are talking about only 1 brandi. If your happy with her its all good. None of my business who you want to give your $ to. And would never try to TELL anyone how to run their life. Announce a agenda against brandi? Reading between the lines again, nothing could be farther from the truth. Learned a long time ago what ever wrongs are done in the past is history. Its just the price of doing business and no good will ever come of trying to get even. We are talking chump change here not thousands. Now fill that chip in you got on your shoulder. Nothing I said in post was directed at you. Been around a very long time seen and done more than my share of mongering. Seems like just a case of jumping down the throat of a new person on site with you. Hope all is well and goes well. And thanks for info. Adm. Last thing I would do is plug another site. Just giving a little background on the situation
Originally Posted by Warpig2000
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





