Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,686 to 47,700 of 61408
-
03-28-13 05:27 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 1790Just hold on. You'll soon have every member sending you numbers.
Originally Posted by Barkman
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-13 05:25 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 1790Is this the "Laura" you met?
Originally Posted by FRmonger1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-13 01:16 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 66Lots o leo
Geez. Crazy tonight. Uncle on Conklin and fair punt. In a beige Ford Focus of all things. Had a homeless guy on the hood. Then to w / w and I know I saw at least 8 marked cars. The circle was quiet. I saw one of the gems reported here, Jackie I think. Harford was dead tonight.
-
03-28-13 01:10 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 677Sharing
Hello Barkman:
Originally Posted by Barkman
[View Original Post]
Fantastic first post! We are compiling a list of the best digits and will be back to you shortly. Hold your breath until we do.
-
03-27-13 22:45 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 98Are their girls out even in the cold? I was thinking about checking it out this am? Any thoughts people? It's been a whole for me
-
03-27-13 22:31 #13718

Posts: 540Conkling St noir
Conkling has some funny stuff going on. Blonde SW asks if I need company when I drive by, but won't go to a side alley I clearly point to. On return trip I see her get into a parked van, and a different SW emerge from it. Mid-way up Conkling I see 2 foot patrol LE, and a police van parked in supermarket lot. I don't see any of the regulars walking either. My spidey senses may be misfiring, but something seems off. Be careful on south Conkling.
-
03-27-13 20:24 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 112Celia / CC
In my experience, many of these girls use false names or each other's names, especially on first meeting. There IS a CeeCee; I believe she lives on Everett or Pascal in CB, but without a bit more of a description than small tits with big nipples, we really don't know who this girl is. If she's a bad date we'd all like to know who she is and avoid her. Help us out, brother!
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-13 18:33 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 2419Fresh Jackii
Here are some pix from the last round
-
03-27-13 17:11 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 58Trying something new
I decided to try somthing different from what I have been doing. So, I tried my luck at the loops. Tried both W / W and B / CB neither turned up anything except for rough looking one near S. Carey. I guess I missed them all. Or I need to fine tune my hunting. Oh well will try another time. Any suggestion are appreciated just pm me.
-
03-27-13 16:22 #13714Regular Member

Posts: 1Need numbers
Do anyone have any numbers that you can share.
-
03-27-13 14:50 #13713Regular Member

Posts: 15Great picture
Looks like someone had an orgasm so explosive their testicles left embedded shrapnel inside the scrotum.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
No wonder it itches.
Where can I get some of that?
-
03-27-13 11:41 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 117Good stuff!
I admire you Baltimore mongers, and am quite envious of you! I was in Baltimore once yeeeeeeeears ago (see. 1989) , before I ever knew what a streetwalker was. I just HAVE to find an excuse to find my way there again. You guys share well and post good pictures. And they're appreciated. Thanks for sharing!
-OSk
-
03-27-13 10:24 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 381Celia or CC
Made a trip to the loops early yesterday morning. W / W was dead nothing was out on the whole loop not even a nasty old skank. I made my way over to the B / CB loop and on my first pass I saw a young thing that didn't look too bad in the dark so I looped back around and asked her if she needed a ride. She is a WSW looked mid 20's or so with small breasts and big nipples. We played are you a cop and got on our way. Standard fee for the head game. Not bad but a little too much teeth at times. Seemed ok up until the time we finished when her phone rang. It was her babies daddy or so she said. She started screaming into the phone and cussing up a storm. I couldn't wait to get her out of my ride. Never again, I don't need that kind of drama. Said she doesn't do pictures. If anyone has been with this one, have you had a good experience or is she always this crazy acting?
Shitty
-
03-27-13 08:30 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 87Trip Report
I recently finished my bi-yearly mongerig trip and went to Baltimore to have a wonderful experience!
Arrived in town at about 2 PM and did the PP loop. Spotted one WSW but no luck so I went up to the WW loop. Here I spotted a 30 something WSW sitting on a stoop. Scooped her up did the LEO check and we went an reted a room way up Washington. 40 for HH, she had a nice thin body which I like and went right to work. Her name is Dawn and I would recommend her. Hung out for a while and then I let her off.
Picked up a 24 year old WSW spinner named Ashley on Monroe. She had a nice body but is crazy and seriously on the*pe. Spent some time with her for the entertainment value but would not recommend her. Dumped her and picked up a great WSW 34 yo named Laura. GFE girl give a great BBBJ CIM, probably the best I have ever had. She had recently returned to street so not sure if she will continue but have digits for senior members. This girl is great and will treat you well. Please treat her well.
Finally, met Laura's friend Shirley. A WSW in 30's. Fixes up nice but needs encouragement to perform. She is a professional I would not recommend. Anyway it was a great trip and I will return to Baltimore for my next trip!
-
03-27-13 08:19 #13709Regular Member

Posts: 8Holley on Conkling Streer in Baltimore
CashOut would you have any digits for Holley. I really enjoyed your pics of Holley. She looks very nice. I am a rookie here on this site but I do read all the posting and I might add it's very interesting what you people say. I ran across this site several months ago saved it. Then about a month ago I started to look at it and WOW I'm impressed. I did not know. I try to look at this at least 3 times a week now. But if you could give me some information on Holley I would be grateful. If you want PM me. I will learn how to receive it and read it. You Boys have a great day.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Zoom58











Reply With Quote






