Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13708

    Taxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    They will take you wherever you want to go, and often know where the hoes hang out.

  2. #13707

    No ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    Fairly difficult to pick up SWers without a vehicle but it can be done. However, your best bet maybe outcalls from some of the other providers. More expensive but you don't need to drive anywhere. Good luck and for God's sake be careful of your own safety and respectful of the ladies.

  3. #13706
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I had a few minutes this week when I could see Jackii. As always she was a lot of fun to be with. A very pretty girl with great boobs who really knows what she is doing. I don't know what else I can say that I haven't already said. If you see her out around Wilkens take good care of her because she certainly deserves it and you won't be disappointed, and if you're a senior member with good credentials you can PM for her number.
    Nice pics. Hope that run into her one the of these days.

  4. #13705

    Holly on conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    My girl Holley on Conkling street gets a (A+) for her service. She gives one of the best BBBJ on Conkling Street and I advise anybody who run into her to get some of her great service.

    Attachment 236988

    Attachment 236995

    Attachment 236994

    Attachment 236993

    Attachment 236992

    Attachment 236991

    Attachment 236990

    Attachment 236989

    Attachment 236987

    Attachment 236996

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/500/hol...timore-md.html
    Any digets or best time to catch up with her?

  5. #13704

    Holly on conCling

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    If

    How can you say that when you finished your self off. If a woman is good at giving head she doesn't need to use her hands and you don't have to use yours.
    Wow! She looks like a keeper, she looks a lot like a girl named Kristen, who strolled there a while back. Any digits available or best time to catch her?

  6. #13703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Another visit with Jackii

    I had a few minutes this week when I could see Jackii. As always she was a lot of fun to be with. A very pretty girl with great boobs who really knows what she is doing. I don't know what else I can say that I haven't already said. If you see her out around Wilkens take good care of her because she certainly deserves it and you won't be disappointed, and if you're a senior member with good credentials you can PM for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackii1.jpg‎   Jackii2.PNG‎   Jackii3.PNG‎   Jackii4.jpg‎   Jackii5.PNG‎  

    Jackii6.PNG‎   Jackii7.PNG‎   Jackii8.jpg‎  

  7. #13702
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.

  8. #13701

    Sometimes Dreams Do Come True

    I had the pleasure of being pleasured by these two girls back in October for a great threesome session. Everyone knows Kiara and Sarah was her then housemate who lived there with her scumbag (what else?) boyfriend who forced her to the street to make money for his drug addiction. Like the old story goes: she loved him and she walked W / W for him.

    Saw her on the street one day by herself and scooped her up. Again, a great session with her and she's definitely one of my all-time favorites. A little plump but just right and a great fuck who was willing to do anything I asked. Got to talking to her over both sessions and got to know a little bit about her, where she came from, how she knew Kiara, and her general story. She wasn't addicted and wanted to move back home to get back to her life but wasn't willing to leave her boyfriend.

    Fast forward to February and I'm thinking about her, so I run her name through Google (she told me her real name) and find her profile on Facebook. Turns out she had somehow been able to get out of W / W and lives a normal life (with a real job) in the suburbs with a boyfriend (not sure if it's the old one). She looks really good and much better than when living off the streets, and she looks happy. I'm happy for her and glad to see that there are some SWs that are able to get out of the life and off the streets.

    Based on what I've seen on her Facebook page, I think it's unlikely we'll see her again. I thought about friending her, but I doubted she wanted that part of her life colliding with the life she's building now and I wish her the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    Been off-line for some time, haven't been able to post. I've seen the various recent Sarah write-ups; I can see there've been several Sarah's active lately.

    Below are some photos from my last session, a few months ago, with Kiara and one recent Sarah together. I don't want to get into the middle of all the recent Kiara debates, will only say she's been pretty drama-free for me and is certainly one of the more skillful providers. I'm sorry she continues to harm herself with her personal habits, but that's a separate story. Kiara and Sarah together, though, were an experience. This Sarah is not as petite as I usually like, but pretty skillful. Being with two at one time is not an everyday thing for me. You can see the two of them got in to it; nice to watch Sarah pleasuring Kiara and vice versa. A good time was had by all.

    I know this is not the same dark-haired Sara that NT and CLS have posted pics for (I'the like a chance to meet that Sara, BTW, if anyone can make the connection I'll take a PM)

    Anyway, hopefully just helping to sort out who's who.

    As always, try to be good to these young ladies.

    Attachment 236919

    Attachment 236920

    Attachment 236921

    Attachment 236922

    Attachment 236923

    Norm

  9. #13700

    Re: Re: Sarah (and Kiara).

    In W / W area, on the Washington side. But I'm virtually certain she's not in the area now, unfortunately. Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Norm, where did you find Sarah? Thanks

  10. #13699
    In W / W area, on the Washington side. But I'm virtually certain she's not in the area now, unfortunately. Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Norm, where did you find Sarah? Thanks

  11. #13698
    I haven't had time to monger much these days. I plan on going out but the weather is cold. Are the girls still out around 1-2am? Can anyone provide a phone number of a good girl? It would be much appreciated. I really need to relieve some stress!

  12. #13697

    Sarah

    Does anybody have digits for this Sarah. I am going to be in Baltimore this weekend and would love to hook up. Had her digits a while back but I heard her phone was stolen or something so just wondering if anyone had the latest info. PM me if you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1731.jpg‎  

  13. #13696

    She got Skills?

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    My girl Holley on Conkling street gets a (A+) for her service. She gives one of the best BBBJ on Conkling Street and I advise anybody who run into her to get some of her great service.

    Attachment 236988

    Attachment 236995

    Attachment 236994

    Attachment 236993

    Attachment 236992

    Attachment 236991

    Attachment 236990

    Attachment 236989

    Attachment 236987

    Attachment 236996

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/500/hol...timore-md.html
    If

    How can you say that when you finished your self off. If a woman is good at giving head she doesn't need to use her hands and you don't have to use yours.

  14. #13695

    She is a cutie!

    Would love to catch up with her. When is she out?

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    My girl Holley on Conkling street gets a (A+) for her service. She gives one of the best BBBJ on Conkling Street and I advise anybody who run into her to get some of her great service.

    Attachment 236988

    Attachment 236995

    Attachment 236994

    Attachment 236993

    Attachment 236992

    Attachment 236991

    Attachment 236990

    Attachment 236989

    Attachment 236987

    Attachment 236996

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/500/hol...timore-md.html

  15. #13694

    Holley On Conkling Street Baltimore

    My girl Holley on Conkling street gets a (A+) for her service. She gives one of the best BBBJ on Conkling Street and I advise anybody who run into her to get some of her great service.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0063.jpg
Views:	1949
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	236988

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	1631
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	236995

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0024.jpg
Views:	1718
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	236994

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0065.jpg
Views:	1486
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	236993

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0038.jpg
Views:	1681
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	236992

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0006.jpg
Views:	1245
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	236991

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 001.jpg
Views:	1274
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	236990

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0064.jpg
Views:	1214
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	236989

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 056.jpg
Views:	1430
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	236987

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0027.jpg
Views:	1652
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	236996

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/500/hol...timore-md.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape