Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,701 to 47,715 of 61408
-
03-27-13 00:21 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 2419Gentlemen I have no reason to be false with anyone. I specifically speak w / certain females (notice I generally keep a certain flock) and tell them.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
Of needs that have to be met. I also know who I was with and when.
I had been busy a couple of years before Ms. Britney. And met Kim. She knew the deal and what would happen if the agreement is violated.
Maybe fortunately (or not) I'm prone to sinus infections (one of the reasons I can't smoke anymore) and wind up using antibiotics maybe 4-5 times a year.
I have regular physicals (because of my employment & deployment) and don't partake of these sweet things on a daily basis. Maybe the infrequent exposures help.
I've had some ladies tell me when they or someone else has had issues and stayed a distance from the source when notified. Some of the guys are good with the information also (good looking out).
We've had a couple close calls certainly, but I've managed to artfully dodge certain female bullets. I never rush in where most guys have frequently gone.
You notice I generally wait when a new "star" is introduced to the board. Certain ladies have sought me out with information from my fellows, and they've wondered what took me so long. I need to do things my way, and in my time. I try to never disappoint them. By the way, I'm having a blast, so please don't over think this or fret.
My friend Woodrow seems to be functioning just fine, and has a great appetite. I do try to keep him under control for the sake of good sense, though; hahahaa. Enjoy the night, my friends; NT out.
-
03-26-13 23:17 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 224Yep! No Glove could be Dangerous indeed.
Wise words. Me & NT go back a long way (we started our bangventure with a little spinner by the street name of Brittney) and he always like to do them raw! Good thing he hasn't caught anything yet (that's what he sez) because it ain't funny when you get all kinds of blisters on your ball that itches and bleeds when you scratches leaving your underpants in a worse shape than a woman with her period. Anyway, some folks are just lucky.
Originally Posted by Rocket Dork
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 21:47 #13706Regular Member

Posts: 11Just saw Jackie in the SW
Greetings fellow travelers,
This is my first post. I was in the southwest at the circle on Ramsy, and saw this nice thick girl I reconized from other post named Jackie. I must say gentlemen, she is a true gem. For two Jacksons minus a Lincoln, had a BBBJ, and doggie and missionary. Also, didn't have a magnum, rode to the store with me, and didn't ask for anymore $$. She has great conversation, and a nice juicy booty, just like us brothers like them LOL! She said she wasn't going to be out long, maybe till 11. I must say I really enjoyed her and will repeat.
-
03-26-13 16:45 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 40Not sure if jealous or not a people person.
Sometimes I am so jealous. You have multiple sexual partners and I can't even order pizza on the phone properly. Lulz
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 13:16 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 66Circle
Yeah! Finally found the circle. Yesterday about 4. Got three strong smiles but the trip was mostly recon. Definitely will partake soon Harford Road still has a few out right now. Between N Pkwy and Taylor.
-
03-26-13 09:05 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 1443Pictures
Thanks for the pictures! Always enjoy them! Only problem I have is no condom, I always afraid of catching something. Rocket Dork
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 08:45 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 859Jackii & Zoey (H rack)
Thanks for everyone's help managed to hook up with Jackii and Zoey. Called Jackii to pick her up who sounded very sweet on the phone. Really nice girl. Jackii, 26, reddish hair who has a thicker a. Yet is really nice. Did a car date, BBBJCIM who took her time and had just the right amount of suction skills. Could take about 85% of the anaconda with no teeth. Would repeat.
Later in the day, called Zoey who was recently let out of prison since uncle leo found two empty bags in her place that had some type of residue. Not good. Did not ask any more questions about this. Claims she used to have a H breast / rack size, yet since she lost about 30-40 pounds it has deflated to a D size. Still not bad. Went to the notel who gave a very good BBBJCIM and really likes going down on a guy. She has a nice personality, non-rushed and would repeat as well.
Have digits for seniors.
-
03-26-13 02:23 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 94Newbie
I have been reading these posts for a while just to gain some knowledge. I'm new to the SW game (usu use BP) but was wondering if I can get a few digits to start me in the right direction. Any PMs will be appreciated. I have made a couple posts on the BP page. Thanks in advance.
Also wondering what's Darnells house?
-
03-25-13 23:43 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 2419I like them all, but you know that by now.
Originally Posted by Kim Park
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 22:27 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 224Jorden (jordan?) of patapsco
All the sudden all my spinner gals either MIA or went on vacation and can't answer the call of duty (I mean, call of booty) so got to resort to the good ole patrol to find me some fresh ones.
Saw this late 20s looking brunnette and gave her a ride to a nearby school since it's closed. She said she's in biz since she's 15 but her oral skill sure needed more schooling (bit too much teeth)! Anyway, she did put in her effort and I almost got there a few times but we failed to achieve liftoff.
So, gave her the extra and we went to the back seat to loosen her pants. Clean shaven and smelled of baby powder, the spot was already wet from the fingering (got to keep my hand busy while her mouth was working). Once we got that sexy thong out of the way and spreaded open the clam, we started stuffing some sausage.
And a meat lover she was. The hole was tight and moist and she answered my thrusting with rythym of her own. Definitely gave her plenty of protein shake.
While banging younger gals feels good in the head, banging a MILF with working kitty feels good down there. Just my thoughts.
-
03-25-13 20:49 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 2419Good girl pix prt 2
Here is the rest that I can share for now. Enjoy the evening and sty away from LEOs. You know which week this is.
I hate trying to hold the camera and try to crush at the same time.
-
03-25-13 20:44 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 2419Good girl pix from this weekend
This is some of what I have from this weekend. I heard from Manda, & Kay but couldn't make the connect.
Has anyone seen my friend Sara? She was MIA this weekend (leftover pix from last session). I had some quality time with Jackii, Renee, Miss Eveready, my old friend Nancy (clean now, needed some TLA).3 rounds with another old friend (shy) , Met a girl named (T) Sasha? By accident and a brief session w / Miss Kat who's been fighting some adversities lately. Bad girl pix will be coming soon.
-
03-25-13 20:01 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 2419I went looking for her this weekend with no success. Also no Noell or Heather on the hunt trail.
Originally Posted by Jo Kuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 14:48 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 197Go check under the loops folder for more detailed locations
Originally Posted by TY1732
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 14:01 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 58So Jealous
Heard so much about her. Tried a couple times when she popped up on BP, and got no answer. I guess I will patiently wait for her to pop up again.
Originally Posted by Shadesofgray
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





