Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6820

    (2O2).44O-O446 in Alexandria

    Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...693022296.html

    Stay safe!

  2. #6819

    Taking a break from the Loudoun Chinese food

    Last time for some Chinese food, at least for a while. I paid for an hour and got 45 minutes.

    I stopped by a Loudoun spot (2nd time there) , across from the other place to go hunting for swans. To my surprise, my provider was Judy from the Chinese eatery just down the road.

    As stated in the intro of this report, I paid 60 but got 45 minutes. But the noVA was good, she did about 15/20 minutes worth of massage and then went to work on my backdoor. I did the flip and instructed her to take her time. Nice ending. But during the manual phase, she let out a *sigh* as if she was getting bored. Well, that kind of killed the mood but I did my deed and it felt good. I tipped 40, just because of the 15 minute early release from my session. She used hot stones, heated up in the microwave, LOL, for the beginning of the session. She continued a massage after the manual instruction. 60/40 was the damage.

    Judy is "ok", nothing to write home about. Just standard roaming mostly over clothes. Time to maybe go back to a good Korean eatery off of 28 in Chantilly that has brought me good luck in the past.

  3. #6818

    I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSlim  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.
    I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region are confused and somehow have twisted it to no oral vaginal or anal. But its pretty much the same, although a lot of NoVa finish places do sometimes give CBJ, BBBJ, or allow DATY in my experience.

  4. #6817

    Stopped in to See Zaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.
    I stopped in to see Zaza a few days ago. The place was clean, the massage was really pretty good, and she allowed a little roaming over her clothes. I paid the $120 door fee and the standard NoVA was included with nothing being said. I'll be back.

  5. #6816

    Pine Salon

    Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.

  6. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    You can use debit cards at supermarkets / pharmacies and get cash back!

  7. #6814

    NoVa Ending

    I agree with DueceSlim, that the ending is primarily about the standard level of ending for a region. I have been at this for awhile (10+ years) like many of you here and most of my fun has been had in the Va, DC, MD area. It is supposed to be written as NoVa, not NOVA. That may be where the confusion started and the extra definition someone has placed with No Oral Vaginal Anal. Nice definition though.

    On a second note, anyone try Sunrise in Fredericksburg? Or Serenity in Stafford? I left a report for sunrise and was wondering if anyone else had the same result or better luck at Serenity. You can be / see if you want. I know the Burg doesn't have much options. Thanks.

  8. #6813

    Top'd out

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.
    Went by Top in the late afternoon. Solitary provider who answered the door was the same plain 40+ lady I turned away several months back. So much for the dream of an attractive _young_ AMP girl. I'm getting better at putting my wallet back in my pocket and walking out.

  9. #6812

    Echo "Pay by Cash"

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.
    Sage advise is to pay by cash. Limit your personal data exposure if possible, some of these gals have "managers" that may get your data too. Not saying bad things will happen using a CC, but the odds increase. If you are on a business trip, a cash withdrawal can easily be explained (eg. Cash for lunch, dinner, drinks, sight seeing, supplies, etc). Debit and cash back at the Supermarket or other store and pay is an option. The 10 percent fee to a bank for CC cash advance is another option. Maybe buy your wife something too, but limit the cost unless it is standard protocol for you to relish her with expensive gifts for no particular reason. A small gift lets her know you was thinking about her. In the end you have to consider your options and go with what works best to achieve your desired outcome. Good travels!

  10. #6811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    As Forest Gump's Mother always said

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

    If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go.
    "Stupid is as stupid does."

  11. #6810

    Oriental Massage

    Visited Oriental in Manassas over the weekend for a 30 min massage. The therapist met me at the door and was about 5'4, 120 lbs, maybe C cups, and looked homely. Noticed that there were curtains as the doors to the rooms. It was .6 for the hour, .4 for the half. Told her I would be right back after I hit atm, she said we take cc and cash back! I went to atm! I asked for a light massage .30 min session. Lots of teasing and after the flip continued to tease. I motioned for her for an ending but she said diy. I shook my head no and continued to pursue the ending. Held up 4 fingers and that was all it took. Wasn't to bad, but I have had better. All in all damage was. 8.

    I also noticed that this place is very similiar to Worthwhile Spa in Dale City.

    On another note, just found an ad for Pine Spa in Woodbridge, same spot off of Old Bridge with a 301 area code. May drive by there today at lunch to see what is up with the place.

    Be safe

  12. #6809

    She may not look at it

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.
    But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

    If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go.

  13. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

    JJ
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.

  14. #6807
    Long time lurker here, finally registered to post. Does anyone know any decent latina massage providers? Please reply or pm with details. Would greatly appreciate it.

  15. #6806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    How Do You Justify.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

    JJ

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape