LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6690

    Not the same girl

    Same thing happend to me today when I went to see her. She wasn't the girl in the pic. Total waste of money! VERY POOR service!

  2. #6689
    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got an early release today so decided to check the local massage scene. I've been wanting a good massage with nice finish for awhile now but haven't had a chance to go north. I decided to check the local scene and try for the best I could find for under $$. Stumbled across once of the Asian outfits on BP who formerly hosted Mona. The pricing I was quoted: $3 for the half and $6 for the full. Either way you get your money's worth and I opted to do an hour hoping for full relaxation after meeting the provider. Originally I was scheduled for a half session, but she quickly changed my mind.

    Coco: about an 8 on the NoVA AMP scale (especially when comparing to current talent) ; 9 personality (was a bit shy / cold at first, but was recently robbed by a customer) ; late 30's; is her in the pictures (which don't show much but were taken in her room) ; very friendly; definitely not GFE and no extras beyond CBJ / CFS which is included; massage was a 4 only because it was mostly a full hour+ of sensual rub with a little bit of actual massage here and there.

    I will repeat while she remains in town as it's on the way home and a much better option compared to what I've found / heard about NoVA AMPs lately. The number ends in 6289; and no you don't have to be a senior member for the full digits. You just need to be a contributing member that I don't feel will ruin the experience for others.

    Stay safe & GLHF!
    I don't know whether they run multiple providers from the same phone number. The person I met was not Coco. She said Coco was the MMS who answers the calls. My provider was Chinese, in her 40s. Face: 5, Body: 2-3 being generous, CBJ & CFS but after 5 min claimed I was too big and asked to finish by hand. This was laughable as I am average size at best. To fill out the 15 min she provided real lackluster massage and I was still shorted 30 min. I cannot recommend who I saw. AMP with average provider with TS, massage, and HE would have been money better spent for the same amount.

  3. #6688

    Asian outfit in Fairfax

    Got an early release today so decided to check the local massage scene. I've been wanting a good massage with nice finish for awhile now but haven't had a chance to go north. I decided to check the local scene and try for the best I could find for under $$. Stumbled across once of the Asian outfits on BP who formerly hosted Mona. The pricing I was quoted: $3 for the half and $6 for the full. Either way you get your money's worth and I opted to do an hour hoping for full relaxation after meeting the provider. Originally I was scheduled for a half session, but she quickly changed my mind.

    Coco: about an 8 on the NoVA AMP scale (especially when comparing to current talent) ; 9 personality (was a bit shy / cold at first, but was recently robbed by a customer) ; late 30's; is her in the pictures (which don't show much but were taken in her room) ; very friendly; definitely not GFE and no extras beyond CBJ / CFS which is included; massage was a 4 only because it was mostly a full hour+ of sensual rub with a little bit of actual massage here and there.

    I will repeat while she remains in town as it's on the way home and a much better option compared to what I've found / heard about NoVA AMPs lately. The number ends in 6289; and no you don't have to be a senior member for the full digits. You just need to be a contributing member that I don't feel will ruin the experience for others.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  4. #6687

    Capital

    Where is it? I found 22636 & 22640 but no 22648. Area looked like an abandoned warehouse district. No DMV either. Was I in the right area?

  5. #6686

    Obvious Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    They're not affiliated in any way with Spa World Inc, which runs a legit family Korean spa. Even if the massage place is now good (and that outfit used to have a lot of problems, including an aggressive 'manager' who would send harassing texts) , they're still using BS in their ads by riding on the good name of Spa World.
    They are also using a picture of porn star Druuna in there ads. I know for a fact she has nothing to do with them. She lives around here and I asked after seeing her picture in the ad on Backpage.

  6. #6685
    Quote Originally Posted by Webrowser  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.
    Please explain to me how that would be cyber bullying. Read up on the definition and law and report back to us.

  7. #6684

    AMP ad in NYC

    I kinda wish the scene in this area was as hopping been in NYC on business place is just a an AMP paradise especially in Queens. Thought I would share know this is not related to this board.

    http://m.youtube.com//watch? V=zXFaESABbSg&feature=youtu. Be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzXFaESABbSg%26feature%3Dyoutu. Be

  8. #6683

    Re: Hassel

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    The other members were 100% spot on. You will have no problems from the police, because parking in a parking lot is not illegal. The bigger issue is whether the person that left the flyer is going to take more aggressive steps, such as posting license plates and video on web sites to spotlight AMP visitors. I would just park in a different location.
    I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.

  9. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.
    Kind of stuff pisses me off on two counts. Mind your own damn business goody-two-shoes. I'm sure if I followed you I would find things you're not supposed to be doing.

    Second, get your paws off my car. Its not just this, but fliers, etc. Get off my car, its my property. Didn't your parents ever tell you to not touch things that aren't yours without permission? Kind of a double standard is why I hate the posting of fliers / leaving a note. If I'm doing something wrong, you doing it too doesn't make it right. Go home and watch TV or do the job you're being paid to do instead of looking out your window.

  10. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmfic04  [View Original Post]
    Coming over from Europe and am tired of Eastern European / Asian Masseuses. Yea I know, totally awful, blonde european women with bad teeth and zero restrictions. Brotha's got a want summin diffent.

    I know I'm wet behind the ears on this board but am trying to hunt down a Latina Masseuse in the NoVa area. Any suggestions / PM's are appreciated.
    I'm also interested in any known Latina MPs.

  11. #6680

    Hassle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.
    The other members were 100% spot on. You will have no problems from the police, because parking in a parking lot is not illegal. The bigger issue is whether the person that left the flyer is going to take more aggressive steps, such as posting license plates and video on web sites to spotlight AMP visitors. I would just park in a different location.

  12. #6679

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    If you want a decent massage from a Thai gal, with a standard Nova finish, check the various Thai gals advertising in BP around Gallows, etc. I called one during the holidays, got her "friend" Marissa (not the one I exchanged texts with). The service was decent, facilities top rate, girl not bad. But it is 120. For that price point and service, I miss Viet Jin of Fair Oaks. Of course, I didn't pay for "Thai" massage - rather traditional "deep tissue and oil".
    I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.

  13. #6678

    C-AMP in Alexandria

    Continue to visit my go-to place in Alexandria. Saw new girl last week. Was told new staff coming this week as well.

    Have considered trying Swan and / or Capitol out in Sterling, but not sure it's worth the drive.

  14. #6677
    [QUOTE=Propilot; 1650338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Just a scare tactic,

    Be extremely careful parking in another business parking lot. Check for the NO parking signs before you do park because most businesses will have your car towed. The towing fee can cost as much as an AMP visit.
    Worst case just park at the dmv. Just a short walk. Even if it closed can park there. I would just toss that paper. How would they know you even visited that establishment. Maybe you were getting your haircut next door.

  15. #6676

    Scare tactic is correct.

    [QUOTE=Serpico99; 1649638]Just a scare tactic, probably from one of the businesses in the complex. Maybe one of the local businesses get pissed off from the AMP's customers parking in their spaces)? I never heard of LE arresting mongers just because some goody two shoes the-bag reported a monger's car being in the parking spaces in front of an AMP. They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity.

    "They have to prove you were engaged in illicit activity" is the key sentence. As we all know, if there is no incriminating evidence, there is no case. Only two people know what happened in an AMP session, you and the girl. Everyone else can only assume. As long as you keep your mouth shut when you exit the AMP, you are fine. The problems arise when guys get intimidated by the cops, and the guys spill the beans. The cops favorite tactic is to say that they will call your wife. If your telephone information is not in the computer with your license, the cops cannot use that tactic. I remember one time a cop threatened to call my wife, I told him to do so. Then I told him that the wife and I were separated and living in different homes. The smile quickly disappeared from his face and he had to let me go for lack of evidence.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

    Be extremely careful parking in another business parking lot. Check for the NO parking signs before you do park because most businesses will have your car towed. The towing fee can cost as much as an amp visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape