LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6811

    Echo "Pay by Cash"

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.
    Sage advise is to pay by cash. Limit your personal data exposure if possible, some of these gals have "managers" that may get your data too. Not saying bad things will happen using a CC, but the odds increase. If you are on a business trip, a cash withdrawal can easily be explained (eg. Cash for lunch, dinner, drinks, sight seeing, supplies, etc). Debit and cash back at the Supermarket or other store and pay is an option. The 10 percent fee to a bank for CC cash advance is another option. Maybe buy your wife something too, but limit the cost unless it is standard protocol for you to relish her with expensive gifts for no particular reason. A small gift lets her know you was thinking about her. In the end you have to consider your options and go with what works best to achieve your desired outcome. Good travels!

  2. #6810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    As Forest Gump's Mother always said

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

    If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go.
    "Stupid is as stupid does."

  3. #6809

    Oriental Massage

    Visited Oriental in Manassas over the weekend for a 30 min massage. The therapist met me at the door and was about 5'4, 120 lbs, maybe C cups, and looked homely. Noticed that there were curtains as the doors to the rooms. It was .6 for the hour, .4 for the half. Told her I would be right back after I hit atm, she said we take cc and cash back! I went to atm! I asked for a light massage .30 min session. Lots of teasing and after the flip continued to tease. I motioned for her for an ending but she said diy. I shook my head no and continued to pursue the ending. Held up 4 fingers and that was all it took. Wasn't to bad, but I have had better. All in all damage was. 8.

    I also noticed that this place is very similiar to Worthwhile Spa in Dale City.

    On another note, just found an ad for Pine Spa in Woodbridge, same spot off of Old Bridge with a 301 area code. May drive by there today at lunch to see what is up with the place.

    Be safe

  4. #6808

    She may not look at it

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.
    But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

    If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go.

  5. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

    JJ
    It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.

  6. #6806
    Long time lurker here, finally registered to post. Does anyone know any decent latina massage providers? Please reply or pm with details. Would greatly appreciate it.

  7. #6805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    How Do You Justify.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

    JJ

  8. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    . Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    I think you will find that most of the establishments will accept at least Visa and MC, for the house. I am not sure about any tip involved, someone else will have to answer that. You will also have to pay a "service fee" to use the card, usually 5 or 10. Good hunting!

    AM

  9. #6803

    Thank you

    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.

  10. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNights  [View Original Post]
    NOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.
    I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.

  11. #6801

    Standard NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero
    NOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.

  12. #6800

    Pine tree

    Stopped by the other day. The lady who answered the door, asked what I wanted. I told her I was looking for a massage. She just said "no." I asked if I could come by later. And again "no". I never been just so flatly refused before. Really odd.

  13. #6799
    Standard NoVA is your basic HE (HJ).

    There are several nice places in Springfield and Arlington areas.

    Typical basic hour long massage runs .7 to .8, a decent tip for a good massage, full hour (not shorted on time) , and Std NoVA is .4.

    If you are allowed to roam or more is provided then increase accordingly. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero

  14. #6798
    This was my first AMP place, but did not even get NOVA ending at that time!

  15. #6797
    Thanks for the updated!

    Nice review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

    Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

    Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape